Check your account email address ×

Lab Leak Most Likely Origin of Covid-19 Pandemic, Energy Department Now Says

• Platinum Contributing Member

WASHINGTON—The U.S. Energy Department has concluded that the Covid pandemic most likely arose from a laboratory leak, according to a classified intelligence report recently provided to the White House and key members of Congress.

The shift by the Energy Department, which previously was undecided on how the virus emerged, is noted in an update to a 2021 document by Director of National Intelligence Avril Haines’s office.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/covid-origin-china-lab-leak-807b7b0a

16 minutes ago, akvanden said:

So a Chinese lab released it due to lax security precautions. Surprise…. they’re usually so top notch.

So once again , the government lied. Social media kicked people off for truthful statements and censored everyone for even discussing it. In the end the conspiracy nuts we’re spot on and faggot ass retards like you should kill your self 

Edited by f7ben
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Pete said:

All by design to manipulate a  U.S. election and it worked this time.

I’ll bet you have an Iq less than 80. I’d also bet there is significant inbreeding in your genetic line. You need to be put down and have this world saved from suffering just how god damned retarded you are. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I’ll bet you have an Iq less than 80. I’d also bet there is significant inbreeding in your genetic line. You need to be put down and have this world saved from suffering just how god damned retarded you are. 

No, he's spot on.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Go check your converter bolts mr goodwrench 

Talk about retarded.. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

WASHINGTON—The U.S. Energy Department has concluded that the Covid pandemic most likely arose from a laboratory leak, according to a classified intelligence report recently provided to the White House and key members of Congress.

The shift by the Energy Department, which previously was undecided on how the virus emerged, is noted in an update to a 2021 document by Director of National Intelligence Avril Haines’s office.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/covid-origin-china-lab-leak-807b7b0a

oh shocker

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, f7ben said:

So once again , the government lied. Social media kicked people off for truthful statements and censored everyone for even discussing it. In the end the conspiracy nuts we’re spot on and faggot ass retards like you should kill your self 

I’ve said from the beginning that it wouldn’t surprise me of it came from a Chinese lab, so no killing today.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

US energy dept?

Part of the 17(?) intel agencies who verified certain things.... :news:

The U.S. Department of Energy Office of Intelligence and Counterintelligence is a member of the U.S. Intelligence Community. Career Opportunities Intelligence Analysis (IA) Job Announcement Number: 17-0001-10 General/Administrative Support Job Announcement Number: 17-0001-2 Cyber Job Announcement Number: 17-0001-40 Counterintelligence (CI)

• Like 1

@ArcticCrusher you’re a case study in morons who fall for conspiracy theories:

However, a source cautioned that the Energy Department's conclusion was not being viewed as hugely significant among the intelligence community because of interagency disagreements about Covid’s origins. 

The classified report maintains the consensus that Covid-19 was not the result of a Chinese bioweapon, a U.S. official said. In its assessment, the Energy Department also described the “likely” laboratory-related leak as an "accident," the official added.

Also let’s overlook ‘with low confidence’ and now you suddenly believe the government. Besides - Fauci never discounted the lab theory just believes it was highly unlikely.  You’re fool to believe in some elaborate hoax - but then again you’d make a great case study. 

1 hour ago, Pete said:

All by design to manipulate a  U.S. election and it worked this time.

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

No, he's spot on.

37 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

China isn't the culprit.  This was a DOD operation.  Remember moron.

Fht7mnIXEAAB4lg?format=jpg&name=medium

6 minutes ago, Pete said:

Trump called it China flu and half the world went into convulsions.. He was right again.

How about you two clowns make up your mind?😂

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

National security adviser: No ‘definitive answer’ on COVID lab leak

The Hill
JULIA MUELLER
February 26, 2023, 10:01 AM

24e459018693d209081d5b8aee0701cf

White House national security adviser Jake Sullivan on Sunday responded to a new Wall Street Journal report that found the Department of Energy has concluded the COVID-19 pandemic most likely developed from a lab leak, saying there’s “no definitive answer” on the question.

“Here’s what I can tell you. President Biden has directed, repeatedly, every element of our intelligence community to put effort and resources behind getting to the bottom of this question,” Sullivan said on CNN’s “State of the Union.”

“If we gain any further insight or information, we will share it with Congress, and we will share it with the American people. But right now, there is not a definitive answer that has emerged from the intelligence community on this question,” the national security adviser said.

The Wall Street Journal reported that the Energy Department, armed with “new intelligence,” now thinks the virus emerged from a laboratory mishap in China, joining the FBI in that conclusion, while other agencies think the pandemic was the result of natural transmission. According to the report, the Energy Department’s conclusion was made with “low confidence.”

Sullivan said Sunday there are a “variety of views” on the question of COVID-19 origins within the intelligence community, and stressed that some “just don’t have enough information to be sure.”

35 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

@ArcticCrusher you’re a case study in morons who fall for conspiracy theories:

However, a source cautioned that the Energy Department's conclusion was not being viewed as hugely significant among the intelligence community because of interagency disagreements about Covid’s origins. 

The classified report maintains the consensus that Covid-19 was not the result of a Chinese bioweapon, a U.S. official said. In its assessment, the Energy Department also described the “likely” laboratory-related leak as an "accident," the official added.

Also let’s overlook ‘with low confidence’ and now you suddenly believe the government. Besides - Fauci never discounted the lab theory just believes it was highly unlikely.  You’re fool to believe in some elaborate hoax - but then again you’d make a great case study. 

Your DOD created it moron and funneled it through Ecohealth like I said some time ago.

Edited by ArcticCrusher

4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Your DOD created it moron and funneled it through Ecohealth like I said some time ago.

:lol: Why did orange man - the commander n chief - let them do it? 

5 minutes ago, akvanden said:

He called it the China flu because it came from China. That wasn’t in dispute, but good job.

Boo hoo.. I’m glad he called it this. He was right again too.

https://www.yahoo.com/video/trump-sued-saying-china-virus-201221352.html

Edited by Pete