Check your account email address ×

Lab Leak Most Likely Origin of Covid-19 Pandemic, Energy Department Now Says

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

It's called mass formation psychosis.

If there wasn't push back they would still be maintaining this narrative.   Goes along with so many things on the virus/jab. 

I personally think so many in our "scientific" community rely too much on places like China as a research "partner" and in doing so need to defend them in order to defend themselves.   The whole risk vs reward comes up all the time.   I think Fauci even has said if it was a lab leak the reward of the research is still worth the risk of it getting out of the lab. 

https://nypost.com/2021/05/28/fauci-once-argued-viral-experiments-worth-the-risk-of-pandemic/

Edited by Highmark

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Chinese officials don't float information that didn't come from the top like US officials have freedom to do.

Ok, then let everyone in and show them the US Army evidence. No need for the veiled 'official' statements. And no reason they couldn't just present the evidence directly from Xi's gov't party and make it official. 

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

So given everything why did Fauci, our medical community, half of the entire world medical community, and half out govt come out so firmly that it was naturally occurring and doesn't that bother you?

............. because China keeps blocking official investigations. We probably could know with absolute certainty if they didn't want to hide something. 

Clearly you think there's some similar incentive that the world banded together on to purposely lie on the origins (which is very AC-ish, sorry to mention his name. Maybe it was the WEFs directive). As if it would have changed outcomes if the world medical community said in March 2020 that this came from a Chinese labs vs a wet market. We still would have been in the same position.

21 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Ok, then let everyone in and show them the US Army evidence. No need for the veiled 'official' statements. And no reason they couldn't just present the evidence directly from Xi's gov't party and make it official. 

............. because China keeps blocking official investigations. We probably could know with absolute certainty if they didn't want to hide something. 

Clearly you think there's some similar incentive that the world banded together on to purposely lie on the origins (which is very AC-ish, sorry to mention his name. Maybe it was the WEFs directive). As if it would have changed outcomes if the world medical community said in March 2020 that this came from a Chinese labs vs a wet market. We still would have been in the same position.

I'm not suggesting the US had anything to do with it other than funding and knowing what research they were doing.  China won't let anyone in to investigate because they know the origins of the virus....the Wuhan Lab.   The world would be allowed in if it showed natural occurance.  China is just pointing fingers to take blame away from themselves but don't kid yourself those efforts come from the top.

Yes I think there was worldwide govt incentive to protect the lab leak narrative.   Its as simple as protecting "science" and "govt" as many would correlate the two as well they should if its funded by govt.  I don't think there has to be any more nefarious things going on beyond that and why so many govts followed the same narrative.  Same reason they held onto so many things they were wrong about.   Govt and Science absolutely hates to admit they were wrong.    

I disagree we would be in the same position for many reasons.  First I think there would have been more significant push to hold China accountable.   How that would have occurred I don't know.  Second ties into what I said right above...I hope more honesty up front would have led to more honesty on basically everything that followed.  I do think they knew many things early on yet pushed other false narratives.   In fact there is quite a lot of proof on this from masks to the jab preventing spread.   

I recall posting many times very early in 2020 when this was getting going that hopefully science and govt would be completely honest and straightforward with us on it.   Then continued to be the exact opposite which in turn has only massively fueled the more far fetched conspiracies'. 

Honestly I do feel that it being an election year greatly influenced how this was handled and given a reversal of which party was in power would have likely seen the same thing just the parties would have taken the opposite stance.  Again ties into govt officials addicted to power and do anything to protect it.

My God look at the FDA and big pharma.   Science and govt all rolled up into one big revolving door.           

Edited by Highmark

37 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

The same can be said for the ant-vaxxers though. Every heart associated death is now blamed on the vax.

Sure and the dishonestly pushed by govt and science has helped create this.  They won't hardly admit it all all that just pushes other to claim its all the jab.  In the end its somewhere in the middle.  

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

The neolibs love their government daddy so much. It’s weird how the crave and desire someone to look after them 

even after they realize they’ve been lied to. They almost like it more 

1 minute ago, ACE said:

The neolibs love their government daddy so much. It’s weird how the crave and desire someone to look after them 

It's amazing the Neolibs believe big pharma and their government actually care about them.

Like sheep to the slaughter.

43 minutes ago, Snake said:

I know there are a lot of far out accusations being made here, only thing I find unusual is the willingness of people to put their full faith in the word of the government on any of this. Enough lies have been exposed to make even the most ardent government supporters pause.

I don't see a single person on here that puts faith in the government on this.  Some sure make up shit to fortify the opposite.

30 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

It's called mass formation psychosis.

And you are the poster child.  Following your flock of twitteridiots around.  Sad.

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Sure and the dishonestly pushed by govt and science has helped create this.   

But why go absolute bat shit crazy.  Fauci created and released Covid, funded by the DOD & Darpa?  Can a more absurd claim be made?

4 minutes ago, ACE said:

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

It's amazing the Neolibs believe big pharma and their government actually care about them.

Like sheep to the slaughter.

Lloyd & Harry.  Keep it up!

ne·o·lib·er·al·ism
/ˌnēōˈlib(ə)rəˌliz(ə)m/

noun
noun: neoliberalism; noun: neo-liberalism
  1. a political approach that favors free-market capitalism, deregulation, and reduction in government spending.
  • Haha 1

:pc: This is federal dollars alone and just what we know about.   How much of the $800+ billion defense budget goes into "scientific" research.  Science and govt are tied at the hip or should I say wallet.  They protect one another....the pandemic has made that very evident.  

The 2022 Budget proposes $171.26 billion, a 9 percent increase, in total research and development across the Federal Government.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/ap_14_research_fy22.pdf

Edited by Highmark

Don’t wear masks it makes no difference!

neolibs—- ok daddy!

just kidding we lied for fun, wear as many masks as you can!

neolibs—- oh wow ok daddy that’s for lying to me for my benefit!!

9 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

I don't see a single person on here that puts faith in the government on this.  Some sure make up shit to fortify the opposite.

And you are the poster child.  Following your flock of twitteridiots around.  Sad.

But why go absolute bat shit crazy.  Fauci created and released Covid, funded by the DOD & Darpa?  Can a more absurd claim be made?

Lloyd & Harry.  Keep it up!

ne·o·lib·er·al·ism
/ˌnēōˈlib(ə)rəˌliz(ə)m/

noun
noun: neoliberalism; noun: neo-liberalism
  1. a political approach that favors free-market capitalism, deregulation, and reduction in government spending.

Dude did you not read my previous post?   I'm not pushing that narrative here and I don't care who is.  Why is it so important for you that I am critical of it?   Weird.    

I have zero doubts that how dishonest the govt has handled this entire thing has led to more and more conspiracies'.  They covered up plenty and that just fuels the fire.

My most outrageous thought on this is the possibility that China released it intentionally on their own and I have about 5% confidence level in that.  That thought process comes from their refusal to allow international investigation into its origin and that very early on they restricted travel out of Wuhan to ANYWHERE in China yet were letting their people fly to Italy and all over the world.   That's fucked up.      

Edited by Highmark

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Dude did you not read my previous post?   I'm not pushing that narrative here and I don't care who is.  Why is it so important for you that I am?   Weird.    

I have zero doubts that how dishonest the govt has handled this entire thing has led to more and more conspiracies'.  They covered up plenty and that just fuels the fire.

My most outrageous thought on this is the possibility that China released it intentionally on their own and I have about 5% confidence level in that.     

Deepfaggot really loves his government daddy 

7 minutes ago, ACE said:

Deepfaggot really loves his government daddy 

Well Deepfaggot thought masks worked and even had links factchecked.  Little did the fool realize that's fackcheck is bought and paid for by big pharma.

Poor Deepfaggot.:lol: 

Fp7YF3WWwAIZDDd.thumb.jpeg.052e6c1f54bcf8d4f3d2a764b26264ca.jpeg

3 minutes ago, ACE said:

Deepfaggot is also the guy that says he never took the vaccine yet made loving the vaccine his entire personality for some reason 

He hasn't done that at all. He's merely corrected and called out ACs and yours bullshit. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, ACE said:

Deepfaggot is also the guy that says he never took the vaccine yet made loving the vaccine his entire personality for some reason 

7 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

There is no way that's true.

5 minutes ago, ACE said:

Yeah I don’t think so either 

I do think some people defend the vaccine based on what it may have done for family and friends.   

9 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I do think some people defend the vaccine based on what it may have done for family and friends.   

Which is fine. My position was always that if you want to take it then fine. But don’t force your opinion on me 

The wife and I got the full blown rones and doctors were still pushing us to get vaccinated. I already had it so who cares. I’m not at risk anymore so…. 

mass formation psychosis is the best way to describe what happens through that time 

Doctor asked the wife if she god vaccinated. Wife said no. But she already had Covid. The doctor said to her “well you should still take it, consider having Covid to be your first vaccination”

what the fuck