Check your account email address ×

Lab Leak Most Likely Origin of Covid-19 Pandemic, Energy Department Now Says

4 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Huge difference between "nothing wrong" and this was intentionally designed by Fauci and then released.

Ah, so now you are saying that Fauci & Gates released this in near unison from multiple locations?

This is a DOD operation you fucking moron via DARPA and Echohealth.

Fauci and Gates are grifters.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Deephaven said:

Huge difference between "nothing wrong" and this was intentionally designed by Fauci and then released.

Ah, so now you are saying that Fauci & Gates released this in near unison from multiple locations?

Intentionally designed and released most likely not....knowing it came from a lab and knowing that we gave that lab money for virus research and lying constantly about it is still egregiously wrong.  And that doesn't touch on all the other lies about the vaccine like it would prevent spread and it how very important it was for even young healthy people to take it.  Something they are still pushing for today.  In fact they just recently admitted to adding it to the required list simply so it could be given at low or no cost to kids.

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Intentionally designed and released most likely not....

This moron doesn't think so...

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

This is a DOD operation you fucking moron via DARPA and Echohealth.

Not even close.  Making shit up again with no backing of what you state.  Pathetic.

24 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Are you saying there were and still are differing hypothesises since a formal investigation is being blocked by China? You think they'd want to jump all over ACs twitter findings and blame the US. The US/WHO/<insert any country here> will never have an official conclusion until China allows access. 

Somehow I was even able to fathom from the beginning that the Chinese could have leaked this from the lab. They're not exactly known for quality. 

They really don't need access to China....all the information they need is in the early virus genomes.  It was stated in those emails in April that a small part of the genetic sequence was engineered or wasn't "evolutionary."  They know these virus' up and down and can easily determine nature vs. lab. 

The fact that we know people from that lab were dying very early on also is very solid evidence of it being in the lab.  The fact that China has stopped almost any international investigation is pretty damning evidence it started in the lab. 

We know the WHO and China are in bed together so we cannot trust either.  

Oh and China has accused the US for the virus.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/13/world/asia/coronavirus-china-conspiracy-theory.html

Don't you find it even slightly curious why the US Army visited the lab in October 2019?  No I'm not claiming anything related to the conspiracy of an intentional release but if true WTF were they doing there in the first place? 

BEIJING — China is pushing a new theory about the origins of the coronavirus: It is an American disease that might have been introduced by members of the United States Army who visited Wuhan in October.

Edited by Highmark

12 minutes ago, Highmark said:

They really don't need access to China....all the information they need is in the early virus genomes.  It was stated in those emails in April that a small part of the genetic sequence was engineered or wasn't "evolutionary."  They know these virus' up and down and can easily determine nature vs. lab. 

OK, if you say so. Easily determined yet no country has come to a definitive answer nearly 3 years later. 

13 minutes ago, Highmark said:

The fact that we know people from that lab were dying very early on also is very solid evidence of it being in the lab.

I've already said from the beginning it wouldn't surprise me if China released it. 

14 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Oh and China has accused the US for the virus.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/13/world/asia/coronavirus-china-conspiracy-theory.html

Don't you find it even slightly curious why the US Army visited the lab in October 2019?  No I'm not claiming anything related to the conspiracy of an intentional release but if true WTF were they doing there in the first place? 

BEIJING — China is pushing a new theory about the origins of the coronavirus: It is an American disease that might have been introduced by members of the United States Army who visited Wuhan in October.

China hasn't officially accused the US, same as the US hasn't officially come to a conclusion.

The Army - that's a new one for me. This would upset AC's timeline of events and perpetrators if now it was the US Army who brought it into China and then released it. 

4 minutes ago, akvanden said:

OK, if you say so. Easily determined yet no country has come to a definitive answer nearly 3 years later. 

I've already said from the beginning it wouldn't surprise me if China released it. 

China hasn't officially accused the US, same as the US hasn't officially come to a conclusion.

The Army - that's a new one for me. This would upset AC's timeline of events and perpetrators if now it was the US Army who brought it into China and then released it. 

And why do you think that is?  Most countries pushed the natural development and got it wrong.   No govt on earth likes to admit they were wrong....especially about something like this.  The US has extra incentive to deny lab leak because we were giving the lab money!

What part of the NYTimes article did you not understand as official from the Chinese govt?

Not sure why you and deep keep relating me to some of AC's theories.   I don't fully agree with them all but you keep pushing it as I do.  

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

And why do you think that is?  Most countries pushed the natural development and got it wrong.   No govt on earth likes to admit they were wrong....especially about something like this.  The US has extra incentive to deny lab leak because we were giving the lab money!

Why don't I think that is? Clearly because it's not as easy as you say it is. Why would most countries push natural development when you say "all the information they need is in the early virus genomes" You make it sound so easy, why not just figure it out right away? It was easy and they just all got it wrong? And now all these countries are unable to admit what the easily identifiable truth is? Seems like a stretch.

42 minutes ago, Highmark said:

What part of the NYTimes article did you not understand as official from the Chinese govt?

I don't have a nytimes membership to read the article. Which is their official narrative? That the US Army brought it, or that we funded their lab and their lab leaked it?

45 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Not sure why you and deep keep relating me to some of AC's theories.   I don't fully agree with them all but you keep pushing it as I do.  

I'm merely bringing AC along for the ride while 'connecting the dots' on all the fun theories. Certainly they're all related somehow. 

20 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Why don't I think that is? Clearly because it's not as easy as you say it is. Why would most countries push natural development when you say "all the information they need is in the early virus genomes" You make it sound so easy, why not just figure it out right away? It was easy and they just all got it wrong? And now all these countries are unable to admit what the easily identifiable truth is? Seems like a stretch.

I don't have a nytimes membership to read the article. Which is their official narrative? That the US Army brought it, or that we funded their lab and their lab leaked it?

I'm merely bringing AC along for the ride while 'connecting the dots' on all the fun theories. Certainly they're all related somehow. 

Really....that seems like a stretch...govt's lying to their people?  :lmao:

China refusing to cooperate doesn't make you comprehend they are hiding something?

Without actual research documents from the lab the only thing we can go on is the genome and that alone is very telling.

The emails in April 2020 with scientists saying the genome has engineered aspects to it is pretty clear.  It's pretty clear they know the difference between natural evolution of a virus and what parts are engineered. 

I don't have a NYT subscription but its letting me open it.  Officials in China are very controlled by what they say.  Even if they are just pushing a conspiracy it points blame back at them. 

China Spins Tale That the U.S. Army Started the Coronavirus Epidemic

After criticizing American officials for politicizing the pandemic, Chinese officials and news outlets have floated unfounded theories that the United States was the source of the virus.

There is not a shred of evidence to support that, but the notion received an official endorsement from China’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs, whose spokesman accused American officials of not coming clean about what they know about the disease.

The intentional spreading of an unfounded conspiracy theory — which recirculated on China’s tightly controlled internet on Friday — punctuated a downward spiral in relations between the two countries that has been fueled by the basest instincts of officials on both sides.

The insinuation came in a series of posts on Twitter by Zhao Lijian, a ministry spokesman who has made good use of the platform, which is blocked in China, to push a newly aggressive, and hawkish, diplomatic strategy. It is most likely intended to deflect attention from China’s own missteps in the early weeks of the epidemic by sowing confusion or, at least, uncertainty at home and abroad.

Mr. Zhao’s posts appeared to be a retort to similarly unsubstantiated theories about the origins of the outbreak that have spread in the United States. Senior officials there have called the epidemic the “Wuhan virus,” and at least one senator hinted darkly that the epidemic began with the leak of a Chinese biological weapon.

“The conspiracy theories are a new, low front in what they clearly perceive as a global competition over the narrative of this crisis,” said Julian B. Gewirtz, a scholar at the Weatherhead Center for International Affairs at Harvard.

You and deep are like a govt.   Got your heels dug in so deep on certain things on the virus and jab narrative you refuse to see the huge evidence pointing to the contrary.   

Edited by Highmark

Lol, Lloyd you are the dumbest fucker to ever post on this site and considering 550 and Badger have posted a bunch that says a ton.  The fact you seriously believe that Fauci intentionally created a virus to release and was funded by Darpa & the DOD to do so is fucking hilarious.  Even funnier that you claim that patents are the proof.  

Edited by Deephaven
  • Haha 1

Fauci lied repeatedly but dumb fucks still can't clue in.  He's not the brains, just the pawn.

“Senator Paul, with all due respect, you are entirely and completely incorrect. The NIH has not ever and does not now fund gain of function research in the Wuhan Institute of Virology.” Fauci lied. He knew NIH and NIAID money was sent to Wuhan via intermediary EcoHealth Alliance.

I know there are a lot of far out accusations being made here, only thing I find unusual is the willingness of people to put their full faith in the word of the government on any of this. Enough lies have been exposed to make even the most ardent government supporters pause.

Masks: useless.

Shutdowns: useless.

Social distancing: useless.

Vaxxes: borderline useless and possible unhealthy/deadly.

Fauchi has made millions in his job at the government.  Red flag.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Snake said:

I know there are a lot of far out accusations being made here, only thing I find unusual is the willingness of people to put their full faith in the word of the government on any of this. Enough lies have been exposed to make even the most ardent government supporters pause.

Masks: useless.

Shutdowns: useless.

Social distancing: useless.

Vaxxes: borderline useless and possible unhealthy/deadly.

Fauchi has made millions in his job at the government.  Red flag.

One would think.

You also forgot to mention....

Mortality rates dramatically over estimated....they were counting car accident deaths and what not and not accounting for the millions who had the disease and never tested positive in their mortality numbers.   All to keep the fear up and push the jab. 

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Really....that seems like a stretch...govt's lying to their people? 

Yeah, all of them, for some unknown reason (other than the US having a reason as you say) couldn't figure it out from the get go. 

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

China refusing to cooperate doesn't make you comprehend they are hiding something?

Well obviously. Clearly they don't want to admit that a virus that created a pandemic that shutdown the world could have been leaked from one of their labs.

On the other hand, why not let everyone in to investigate if the origin was from the US army. They should be more than happy if the evidence points to us. 

6 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I don't have a NYT subscription but its letting me open it.  Officials in China are very controlled by what they say.  Even if they are just pushing a conspiracy it points blame back at them. 

China Spins Tale That the U.S. Army Started the Coronavirus Epidemic

After criticizing American officials for politicizing the pandemic, Chinese officials and news outlets have floated unfounded theories that the United States was the source of the virus.

There is not a shred of evidence to support that, but the notion received an official endorsement from China’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs, whose spokesman accused American officials of not coming clean about what they know about the disease.

The intentional spreading of an unfounded conspiracy theory — which recirculated on China’s tightly controlled internet on Friday — punctuated a downward spiral in relations between the two countries that has been fueled by the basest instincts of officials on both sides.

The insinuation came in a series of posts on Twitter by Zhao Lijian, a ministry spokesman who has made good use of the platform, which is blocked in China, to push a newly aggressive, and hawkish, diplomatic strategy. It is most likely intended to deflect attention from China’s own missteps in the early weeks of the epidemic by sowing confusion or, at least, uncertainty at home and abroad.

Mr. Zhao’s posts appeared to be a retort to similarly unsubstantiated theories about the origins of the outbreak that have spread in the United States. Senior officials there have called the epidemic the “Wuhan virus,” and at least one senator hinted darkly that the epidemic began with the leak of a Chinese biological weapon.

“The conspiracy theories are a new, low front in what they clearly perceive as a global competition over the narrative of this crisis,” said Julian B. Gewirtz, a scholar at the Weatherhead Center for International Affairs at Harvard.

The very first sentence says that officials and outlets floated theories. That's like saying some senators being interviewed on Foxnews is an official statement of our government.

8 minutes ago, Highmark said:

You and deep are like a govt.   Got your heels dug in so deep on certain things on the virus and jab narrative you refuse to see the huge evidence pointing to the contrary.   

And yet I've said some the very beginning that it wouldn't surprise me that it was leaked from a Chinese lab. So I guess I didn't dig my heels in and follow that "official narrative", did I. We're merely arguing semantics about "this was official" "no this was official" "everyone knew about it they just didn't want to tell anyone even though it was so easy to know from the beginning."

One would think.

You also forgot to mention....

Mortality rates dramatically over estimated....they were counting car accident deaths and what not and not accounting for the millions who had the disease and never tested positive in their mortality numbers.   All to keep the fear up and push the jab. 

The same can be said for the ant-vaxxers though. Every heart associated death is now blamed on the vax.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, akvanden said:

Yeah, all of them, for some unknown reason (other than the US having a reason as you say) couldn't figure it out from the get go. 

Well obviously. Clearly they don't want to admit that a virus that created a pandemic that shutdown the world could have been leaked from one of their labs.

On the other hand, why not let everyone in to investigate if the origin was from the US army. They should be more than happy if the evidence points to us. 

The very first sentence says that officials and outlets floated theories. That's like saying some senators being interviewed on Foxnews is an official statement of our government.

And yet I've said some the very beginning that it wouldn't surprise me that it was leaked from a Chinese lab. So I guess I didn't dig my heels in and follow that "official narrative", did I. We're merely arguing semantics about "this was official" "no this was official" "everyone knew about it they just didn't want to tell anyone even though it was so easy to know from the beginning."

Chinese officials don't float information that didn't come from the top like US officials have freedom to do.

So given everything why did Fauci, our medical community and half out govt come out so firmly that it was naturally occurring and doesn't that bother you?

Chinese officials don't float information that didn't come from the top like US officials have freedom to do.

So given everything why did Fauci, our medical community and half out govt come out so firmly that it was naturally occurring and doesn't that bother you?

It's called mass formation psychosis.