Check your account email address ×

Despite Musk's claims, there's no proof the FBI told Twitter to suppress Hunter Biden story (CNN)

2 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

This Twitter files release had nothing on what you stated.  It deals with how Twitter dealt with government requests.  Some were engaged and some not.  The pressure to link Russia for example.  To me it shows how Twitter did a pretty good job of following policy and complying when appropriate and questioning when appropriate.  They didn’t just do whatever the FBI requested.

Neal

The fbi told Twitter the laptop was Russian disinformation. Twitter complied and scrubbed it. 

10 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Go read Orwells 1984 to see how it compares to today.  It's not just Twitter.

Haha yeah, you didn’t bother to read them.

What we have is nothing close to 1984, for fucks sake.

Neal

Edited by NaturallyAspirated
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Snake said:

I remember back when everyone hated the government, and thought they could do very little correctly.

Amazing how things change... :lol:

they’ve been conditioned to think they’re good people for their obedience 

• Like 1

• Gold Member

biden could hold a press conference at this point and admit to all of it being a scam  and idiots still wouldn't believe they were duped. :lol:

mainecat would still be quoting jon stewart the next day and calling for another jan 6th committee

• Gold Member
10 hours ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

What we have is nothing close to 1984, for fucks sake.

Neal

really? there not manipulating language, banning words , rewriting definitions etc ?

not censoring opinions they dont like ? not spying on citizens ? not engaging in never ending war in the name of peace ?

sure sounds 84ish to me. and i read it . have you ?

and hell if "goldstein' isnt trump to a tee. incredible really.

Edited by ZR800efi
  • Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Can t win the argument of ideas…..so they cheat.  Power at all costs.  Majority rule……pfft.

It's only cheating if you get caught. 

29 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Not when it right in our faces.

Trump threw his chances of ever being president again right in our faces, so there's that too.

15 hours ago, Snake said:

I remember back when everyone hated the government, and thought they could do very little correctly.

Amazing how things change... :lol:

What’s really sad? Does anyone really know why the FBI was formed for in the first place? 

2 hours ago, SkisNH said:

This was also cheating...

To a point, 100% yes. 

4 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Trump threw his chances of ever being president again right in our faces, so there's that too.

Buy my action figure! :lol:

No doubt Donny is off his rocker. Conservatives better get behind someone better or it’s never going to change. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Yes you’ve mentioned that.  Are we to accept a corrupt government that is worse than a blowhard former president by an order of magnitudes?  They literally are trying to put him in in jail.  Hows the fbi raid, the j6 investigation, the Russian collusion,etc., coming along? I won’t ever accept it, and you shouldnt either.  Are we going to sit by idly while Musk gets the same treatment?  How about Desantis, already described as “Trump without the baggage”.  Theyre as different as night and day, but thats the narrative we’re being fed.   I dont any interest in participating in these bogus virtual signaling games…..forget about Trump.

6 hours ago, ZR800efi said:

biden could hold a press conference at this point and admit to all of it being a scam  and idiots still wouldn't believe they were duped. :lol:

mainecat would still be quoting jon stewart the next day and calling for another jan 6th committee

Well yea because deep down they know Joe is a bumbling old fool and nothing that comes out of his mouth can be taken literally. 

19 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Yes you’ve mentioned that.  Are we to accept a corrupt government that is worse than a blowhard former president by an order of magnitudes?  They literally are trying to put him in in jail.  Hows the fbi raid, the j6 investigation, the Russian collusion,etc., coming along? I won’t ever accept it, and you shouldnt either.  Are we going to sit by idly while Musk gets the same treatment?  How about Desantis, already described as “Trump without the baggage”.  Theyre as different as night and day, but thats the narrative we’re being fed.   I dont any interest in participating in these bogus virtual signaling games…..forget about Trump.

You'll never understand. Without a reaction, all there is, is actions.

Let me dumb it down for you. If no one on this forum gives snowpussy the time of day, all he has is his actions. Understand?

17 hours ago, ZR800efi said:

really? there not manipulating language, banning words , rewriting definitions etc ?

not censoring opinions they dont like ? not spying on citizens ? not engaging in never ending war in the name of peace ?

sure sounds 84ish to me. and i read it . have you ?

and hell if "goldstein' isnt trump to a tee. incredible really.

No. That paranoia is all horseshit retards sucking wind.

Neal

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Steve753 said:

You'll never understand. Without a reaction, all there is, is actions.

Let me dumb it down for you. If no one on this forum gives snowpussy the time of day, all he has is his actions. Understand?

I’ll never understand?  Did you not read what I wrote?  Just ignore the corruption?  Fucking never.  Are you drunk?