Check your account email address ×

Despite Musk's claims, there's no proof the FBI told Twitter to suppress Hunter Biden story (CNN)

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Most of that has to do with the GOP putting up total shit candidates. 

Please tell me that you don’t think that the FBI is even slightly legitimate. 

Imminent? 

Yeah. I’m sure you didn’t hang your hat on two impeachments removing Trump from office just like how sure you are that Trump will go to jail. 

DOJ will have fun with your Dear Leader.  Maybe you can write him love letters like his lil fat buddy in NK for moral support :lol: m

He will stay out of jail but his crimes and incompetence are on full display.  You’re in the cult so you don’t have a clue how fucking incompetent he is :thumbsup: 

11 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

DOJ will have fun with your Dear Leader.  Maybe you can write him love letters like his lil fat buddy in NK for moral support :lol: m

He will stay out of jail but his crimes and incompetence are on full display.  You’re in the cult so you don’t have a clue how fucking incompetent he is :thumbsup: 

Funny that you label anyone that calls out government corruption a DJT supporter. The cultist is you dipshit. You just don’t have a clue at how fucking incompetent YOU are. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

21 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Most of that has to do with the GOP putting up total shit candidates. That were back by Trump.

Please tell me that you don’t think that the FBI is even slightly legitimate. 

Hard to say.

36 minutes ago, Edmo said:

The fbi and doj are not supposed to be partisan. It’s obvious now that they are. The whole thing stinks.

Trump had the power to  control both of them.

43 minutes ago, Edmo said:

The fbi and doj are not supposed to be partisan. It’s obvious now that they are. The whole thing stinks.

Oh - and you know how?  Examples of egregious partisanship?  

Comey’s October antics?  

Difference between disagreeing with them and/or making a mistake vs trying to delegitimize entire institutions by spreading misinformation, lies, and hate because your dear leaders is in their crosshairs.  

Edited by SnowRider
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Oh - and you know how?  Examples of egregious partisanship?  

Comey’s October antics?  

Difference between disagreeing with them and/or making a mistake vs trying to delegitimize entire institutions by spreading misinformation, lies, and hate because your dear leaders is in their crosshairs.  

:lol:

58 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Trump had the power to  control both of them.

Have you not heard the many people in our justice Departments ( some addmitting it openly) were actively working together,, against the Trump administration?

3 minutes ago, old indy said:

Have you not heard the many people in our justice Departments ( some addmitting it openly) were actively working together,, against the Trump administration?

Yes. Probably not the first time it's happened  and likely won't be the last.

Now what election laws were specifically changed to keep Trump from winning?

Sorry just noticed this is a different thread 

Edited by Steve753

1 hour ago, Edmo said:

EXACTLY.  *looks at a couple of dingleberries in here*  That should disturb any rational clear thinking person quite a bit more than a NYC blowhard former president with bad hair.

10 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

EXACTLY.  *looks at a couple of dingleberries in here*  That should disturb any rational clear thinking person quite a bit more than a NYC blowhard former president with bad hair.

You just can't understand that Trump lost the election because of himself.

On 12/25/2022 at 8:56 PM, DriftBusta said:

Go away if you have nothing intelligent to say, Im not that bored.  You’re obsessed, and I dont do obsessed.  

Take your own advice.  You've not said anything intelligent yet.

31 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Rather obvious to the whole world except a few that are really blind and confused.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

And you brush off levels of corruption that have never been so blatant in our lifetimes.  Thats on you.  I could not care less about Trump at this point.

Just now, Deephaven said:

Take your own advice.  You've not said anything intelligent yet.

Rather obvious to the whole world except a few that are really blind and confused.

You know, I generally ignore you because its become clear that you're likely a 20 something kid who's just not very bright.  If you're gonna start in with me, try and not respond to posts I made 2 days ago, and stay a little more current with the conversation.  Thanks in advance.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

Thanks for proving my point about Trump.

:bc:

Only point thats been proven is your obsession with the guy, while literally ignoring the shitstorm, which is the present level of corruption in our media and government.  If not for Trump and Musk, most of it would never be known.  At this point, I really would like to see a few "hang from nooses" for what they've done.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

And you brush off levels of corruption that have never been so blatant in our lifetimes.  Thats on you.  I could not care less about Trump at this point.

I'm not brushing it off. Trump was the potus. He knew how corrupt everything was and was already poking the bear before he took office as per Snakes video. Yet he did nothing and surrounded himself with the swamp and kept poking the bear on social media until he was ultimately banned.

2 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

I'm not brushing it off. Trump was the potus. He knew how corrupt everything was and was already poking the bear before he took office as per Snakes video. Yet he did nothing and surrounded himself with the swamp and kept poking the bear on social media until he was ultimately banned.

Sure sure.

11 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You know, I generally ignore you because its become clear that you're likely a 20 something kid who's just not very bright.  If you're gonna start in with me, try and not respond to posts I made 2 days ago, and stay a little more current with the conversation.  Thanks in advance.  

Woolie - list the verified levels of corruption you keep referencing.  Your Dear Leader does this and keeps get his ass kicked in case after case after case.  Put up the goods bud or STFU.  You keep perpetuating the big lie.

5 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Woolie - list the verified levels of corruption you keep referencing.  Your Dear Leader does this and keeps get his ass kicked in case after case after case.  Put up the goods bud or STFU.  You keep perpetuating the big lie.

Why would I list all the blatant corruption over the past 5 years if its glossed over your head?  Pro tip, you're not going to find it on CNN or the Huffington Post, or the Washington Post, or the NY Times....or MSNBC.  Biden is criminal scum.   So isn't Hilary, so isn't Obama.  Worse, Bidens not even in control of his faculties at this point, and under his stellar leadership, we're sending hundreds of billions to a non ally, without any real national debate, and now Russia is threatening to launch nukes at us, something that hasn't happened since the cold war. Lets not forget ignoring immigration laws and letting record numbers of illegals across the border to tax our already overwhelmed services.  Yeah, but Trump, I know I know.

On 12/24/2022 at 4:57 PM, Snake said:

I remember back when everyone hated the government, and thought they could do very little correctly.

Amazing how things change... :lol:

One little plandemic. 

Trump was attacked every single day by the very people that were suppose to be working with the office. As he exposed them they ramped up their bullshit attacks.      the dems worked every angle to either discredit or demonize every move he made.  and people are still falling for it. 

How is it that cities burned for months and the Dems did nothing to stop it?  Trump wanted to send in troops,, he told beetljuice and Portlands mayor if they didnt do something he would.  they turned that against him somehow.?    

no other POTUS in our history has had so many work against him imo,,  and it took its toll.   Hillary and OHbummer have been working feverishly to keep Trump out of office,,,,,,,,, Why?  

25 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

My shit is more intelligent than you.  You ignore because you aren't smart enough to understand.

• Haha 1