Ban me Joel you fucking faggot

2 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

Started a new pedo thread in your honor. Feel free to share all your molestation stories.

He was bigger than average - but I would have crushed him bad. 

Well you are the forum expert.

I am very happy I upset you enough to start a thread for me 

Your vagina must be some sore!

2 hours ago, SnowRider said:

What would the Woolie’ family status/wealth look like if for example your grandparents owned land they owned and farmed for decades was taken by the government without compensation?  

it happened to black farmers.  Just one simple example of how potential generational wealth was altered. 

Lets stick to the past 3 generations.  Black grievance has become an industry onto itself.  When do they become responsible for their own lot in life?  Save your dumbass liberal hand wringing bullshit.  Reparations?  Please.  Quit making excuses for violence and bad behavior. We’ve seen the statistics, black males are 6% of the population and they account for how much of the violent crime?  Blacks have risen to the top of every segment of American life, from sports, entertainment, business and politics, including a 2 term president.  Instead of being the great uniter, he was the great divider. As such, worst most divisive president on my lifetime.  Quit being a sheep who throat gargles on every DNC talking point they feed you.  Until the true leaders of the black community start preaching the message of education, staying out of trouble and not fathering a half dozen kids out of wedlock, this will not change.  All the $ in the world wont fix that, we’ve already spent trillions.

• Like 7

2 hours ago, SnowRider said:

What would the Woolie’ family status/wealth look like if for example your grandparents owned land they owned and farmed for decades was taken by the government without compensation?  

it happened to black farmers.  Just one simple example of how potential generational wealth was altered. 

The elites own that land now by design.  Keep playing along.

• Platinum Contributing Member
15 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Lets stick to the past 3 generations.  Black grievance has become an industry onto itself.  When do they become responsible for their own lot in life?  Save your dumbass liberal hand wringing bullshit.  Reparations?  Please.  Quit making excuses for violence and bad behavior. We’ve seen the statistics, black males are 6% of the population and they account for how much of the violent crime?  Blacks have risen to the top of every segment of American life, from sports, entertainment, business and politics, including a 2 term president.  Instead of being the great uniter, he was the great divider. As such, worst most divisive president on my lifetime.  Quit being a sheep who throat gargles on every DNC talking point they feed you.  Until the true leaders of the black community start preaching the message of education, staying out of trouble and not fathering a half dozen kids out of wedlock, this will not change.  All the $ in the world wont fix that, we’ve already spent trillions.

Nailed it!

:bc:

14 hours ago, ckf said:

Why bother participating if you aren't happy with how the place is run? :dunno:

I'm starting my own site with Znotty and Mongo at the helm if your interested .  You could design our header or whatever that is on the top of the page . Maybe a big giant dink or something fitting like that ?   Joels out tho , he's a fkn pain in the ass   :bc:

• Haha 6

3 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

I'm starting my own site with Znotty and Mongo at the helm if your interested .  You could design our header or whatever that is on the top of the page . Maybe a big giant dink or something fitting like that ?   Joels out tho , he's a fkn pain in the ass   :bc:

FU Sal!!!!!!! :lol: :bc:

• Haha 4

• Gold Member
11 hours ago, ACE said:

Just a reminder when a neolib calls someone a pedo they think it’s a compliment 

like a free mason offering up the handshake to suspected members :lol:

18 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Good to see you Ron :bc:

8 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

:lol::bc:  Which one is " The Blacks Thread " , I need to see how this all started :lol: 

I've read it 3 times and still can't figure it out. :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Haven't you got a hall monitor to monitor?

Retired.

Sitting here watch children trying to sound like adult.... or adults trying to sound like children. Still can't figure it out...

Just now, Snake said:

Retired.

Sitting here watch children trying to sound like adult.... or adults trying to sound like children. Still can't figure it out...

Haven't you got better things to do?

4 minutes ago, Snake said:

Retired.

Isn't that kind of what started this whole mess....... :whistle:

Something about and "Adults" & Children and someone with really thin skin taking a written comment very very personal

:lol: :lolz: :lol2: 8 pages later............... beer_cheers.gif.01452b6569b0e252cb0ad0065037cdd8.gif

6 minutes ago, Snake said:

Being retired means everything is all done, just waiting all the time for the fun to start.

Maybe you should've stayed working.