Ban me Joel you fucking faggot

27 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Child molesters isn't too funny of a topic to me. 

You want to say it as well, step up faggot- I'll knock you the fuck out right on the spot.

And I'm sitting here cool as a cucumber having coffee - with a Bengal cat sitting on my lap. 

You don't sound cool as a cucumber.

@ford_428cjis a FUCKING PEDOPHILE!

There, bring it you whining cunt!!!

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, HSR said:

Let me guess Fat Dave was your favorite :lol: Fuck me he got the last laugh on you when he convinced you he was Frankie :lol: 

Yeah you would think that was funny.   Grown ass fucking man.  You're only slightly less of a clown than he was.  Who is he masquerading as now, you?

Edited by DriftBusta

3 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

New Brunswick, Canada.

Bring Polaris550 with you.

i'll be on my way to NS this summer PM your address, i'll give you a shot at the title

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

I didnt start shit - you started it in the blacks thread, because you didn't like the topic. 

Where i come from - there are certain things you don't say to other men in real, without getting punched in the face for it. You wanted to cross the line & go there ...don't cry about it now. 

would it upset you if I called you a white trash racist bigot piece of shit? 

just curious... :)

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

Its amazing how much people are worried about the opinions of complete strangers.  Who cares what you think of me,  you don’t know me.  

While I subscribe to this....this is also how we get users like 550.

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

Its amazing how much people are worried about the opinions of complete strangers.  Who cares what you think of me,  you don’t know me.  

I've met a lot of people from the forums. I'm not having people suspect there might be any truth to the pedo bullshit. Webba started that stuff next door & then ran off. Now Joel brings it here. I'm going to nip that in the bud right off the bat.

Also saying - in real that's fighting words. And people that has met me from the forums- know I'm not scared to throw down. Lifted a dude from Hcs right off his feet by his neck -  & slammed his head off a garage wall & told him what was up, while he was hanging by his neck.  He was drunk & kept getting in my face sooo...

Just now, ford_428cj said:

I've met a lot of people from the forums. I'm not having people suspect there might be any truth to the pedo bullshit. Webba started that stuff next door & then ran off. Now Joel brings it here. I'm going to nip that in the bud right off the bat.

Also saying - in real that's fighting words. And people that has met me from the forums- know I'm not scared to throw down. Lifted a dude from Hcs right off his feet by his neck -  & slammed his head off a garage wall & told him what was up, while he was hanging by his neck.  He was drunk & kept getting in my face sooo...

Well I've been threatened that I want to be a mod... basically the same, I know but....

• Haha 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, ford_428cj said:

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Yeah you would think that was funny.   Grown ass fucking man.  You're only slightly less of a clown than he was.  Who is he masquerading as now, you?

Remember the time you joined the new FS and never told anybody who you were and it only came out because you blew a gasket when f7bhen was making fun of you?

gcsnc.gif

:lol:

• Haha 2

24 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Nah. I'll debate that anytime. 

Pedo stuff ...no use for that bs. 

ok, just wanted to make sure you and the other klan members are cool with it. :)

did he really infer or call you a pedo?  Idk, I'm just here for the eighth grade theatrics.

• Platinum Contributing Member
45 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I still think it’s comical grown ass men need another safe space on a separate forum. :news:

9 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

I have met some good friends from the early days of HCS . Doesn’t seem many here  are interested in any kind of friendship or even polite banter.  I have no use for internet fighting.  You have a disagreement over something minor and you have an enemy for life on here.   

• Like 3