Ban me Joel you fucking faggot

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Snake said:

No need.

Got enough money, never enough time.

Keep working... :lol:

Living on a fixed income is not something I'll ever do. I'll never be totally retired.

Mind you I haven't done manual labor for a job in years. If I had to deliver boxes for a living day in and day out I'd probably think different.

:bc:

56 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Living on a fixed income is not something I'll ever do. I'll never be totally retired.

Mind you I haven't done manual labor for a job in years. If I had to deliver boxes for a living day in and day out I'd probably think different.

Pension money is as good as $2m in the bank. Not to mention whats in the bank.

Manual labor is why I don't look like my 4 fat brothers... :lol:

Dissin' on manual labor is pumpin' up those bone fides.... nice!

19 minutes ago, Snake said:

Pension money is as good as $2m in the bank. Not to mention whats in the bank.

Manual labor is why I don't look like my 4 fat brothers... :lol:

Dissin' on manual labor is pumpin' up those bone fides.... nice!

You mean your safe don't you?

Edited by Steve753

10 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

You're very defensive. Why is that?

You mean your safe don't you?

You spend too much time trying to analyze people, then act insulted when they don't measure into your preconceived notions. Get it looked at or don't.....

My monthly money is in my safe, yes. Care to extrapolate that out into some kind of deep physiological issue?

Or am I being..... defensive?

1 minute ago, Snake said:

You spend too much time trying to analyze people, then act insulted when they don't measure into your preconceived notions. Get it looked at or don't.....

My monthly money is in my safe, yes. Care to extrapolate that out into some kind of deep physiological issue?

Or am I being..... defensive?

I erased my defensive comment because I knew you'd be defensive.

:lol:

As for the safe thing. I find it funny and one of the dumbest things I've seen a person do.

11 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Comes to an obscure sled forum full of children arguing (his words) to brag up his retirement and money in the bank…kind of sad.

So above it all while he’s standing in the middle of the pile 

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Comes to an obscure sled forum full of children arguing (his words) to brag up his retirement and money in the bank…kind of sad.

We need someone to tell us about how all teachers and social workers are suspect of being groomers and how every domestic terror attack is federal agents. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Lets stick to the past 3 generations.  Black grievance has become an industry onto itself.  When do they become responsible for their own lot in life?  Save your dumbass liberal hand wringing bullshit.  Reparations?  Please.  Quit making excuses for violence and bad behavior. We’ve seen the statistics, black males are 6% of the population and they account for how much of the violent crime?  Blacks have risen to the top of every segment of American life, from sports, entertainment, business and politics, including a 2 term president.  Instead of being the great uniter, he was the great divider. As such, worst most divisive president on my lifetime.  Quit being a sheep who throat gargles on every DNC talking point they feed you.  Until the true leaders of the black community start preaching the message of education, staying out of trouble and not fathering a half dozen kids out of wedlock, this will not change.  All the $ in the world wont fix that, we’ve already spent trillions.

Might be the best post of 2022 :bc:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, SSFB said:

We need someone to tell us about how all teachers and social workers are suspect of being groomers and how every domestic terror attack is federal agents. 

When someone tells you who they are, you listen.

All are suspect.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SSFB said:

While I’m not sure that I believe the “all” or “every” part of your last comment there, please, enlighten us about all of the good that the US Government of late has done for this country. Also, let’s talk about these great teachers and social workers. You have to have a head full of shit for brains to believe everything in this country is just 100% hunky dory in these areas. 

55 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

snake.jpg

haha

Neal

You know what’s creepy AF? Saving really old pictures of people off from internet web forums. WTF is wrong with you people? I mean, I knew that some of you didn’t have much of a life but this is ridiculous. 

Edited by SayatodaU.P.eh?
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

You know what’s creepy AF? Saving really old pictures of people off from internet web forums. WTF is wrong with you people? I mean, I knew that some of you didn’t have much of a life but this is ridiculous. 

Apparently working isn't taking up enough of their days so they feel the need to have other... different... hobbies.

Like teachers and social workers... :lol;

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

While I’m not sure that I believe the “all” or “every” part of your last comment there, please, enlighten us about all of the good that the US Government of late has done for this country. Also, let’s talk about these great teachers and social workers. You have to have a head full of shit for brains to believe everything in this country is just 100% hunky dory in these areas. 

I have hosted that photo (for Moe originally) when he and LLS were having spats.  It’s entertaining to throw it up when he is having spats with others.  :bc:

Neal

• Like 2