Check your account email address ×

Twitter files

Pete

18 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Derrr, moving the goalposts again.  That is COMPLETELY unrelated to what you were calling me out on, but yet refuse to actually let me know what was wrong.  Not smart enough to without your flock answering?  You are fucking pathetic.

Only AC isn't mentally capable of having a discussion with a 3rd grader even.  Dude is dumber than fuck.

Your lack of scientific reasoning and only doing what others tell you is seriously sad.  

Can you walk and chew gum at the same time?

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

So let me get this straight. A republican went to vote and they said to he or her they already voted. Where are these 10s of 1000s of people then? It's bullshit nothing more. And yes I've watched the whole video, mind you it was close to a year ago.

They went to vote and were told someone had already voted using their name, they wanted it investigated to find out how that happened, all that was investigated were the number of votes and if the ballot was filled out correctly. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
19 minutes ago, airflite1 said:

They went to vote and were told someone had already voted using their name, they wanted it investigated to find out how that happened, all that was investigated were the number of votes and if the ballot was filled out correctly. 

Who wanted it investigated? Where are all these people?  Trump made it all up. Plain and simple.

• Like 1

• Gold Member

all these revelations are great and what many of us expected.

but none of it even seems to fucking matter at all.nothing happens. so strange man.strange times.

we see the samething here in canada.trudeau is involved in scandal after scandal , lies under oath on live tv, found guilty of ethics by commission twice, enacts a wartime measures act against bouncey castle enthusiasts, attempting to censor the net and take the guns , almost no one i know agrees with any of it , and # yolo. on to the next atrocity with no consequences.

its a disturbing time to be alive. the systems are clearly broken. our bill of rights is only as strong and valid as a declaration of emergency ' for any excuse they please. then all bets are off and the public can fuck themselves.

its sad.they are supposed to work for us, not rule us like a medevil kingdom.

Edited by ZR800efi

5 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Who wanted it investigated? Where are all these people?  Trump made it all up. Plain and simple.

That's what the call was about, How you got your view of the conversation is a little bewildering.

Just now, airflite1 said:

That's what the call was about, How you got your view of the conversation is a little bewildering.

My view is Trump is a sore loser. I used to think the democrats cheated. But there simply isn't any proof of large scale fraud.

Just now, Deephaven said:

No one has shared any, that's for sure. So what did Biden actually get for votes?  

According to Trump not many because no one was at  Bidens rallies.

:lol:

2 hours ago, airflite1 said:

2 hours ago, airflite1 said:

Georgia requires photo ID to vote.

19 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Not for mail in.  There vote was stolen idiot.

ID is still required in GA. Maybe look things up first before you post.

The Georgia bureau of investigation also looked into and questioned the citizens depicted as mules on your favorite movie. Guess what they found? :pc:

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Not for mail in.  There vote was stolen idiot.

10 minutes ago, akvanden said:

ID is still required in GA. Maybe look things up first before you post.

The Georgia bureau of investigation also looked into and questioned the citizens depicted as mules on your favorite movie. Guess what they found? :pc:

Arctic AIDS got :owned: again :lol: