Check your account email address ×

I got a new phone!!!

f7ben

3 minutes ago, ckf said:

It wouldn't fit..  :lol:

must be a very tiny hair dryer then. 

does it take long to get ready to leave the house drying one hair at a time? 

I just use a chamois and I'm out the door in five... 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Was on an iPhone XS for 4 years and it was pretty much done. Battery shot and pretty slow etc. We all got iPhone 13s on sale last week for really cheap. Just set it up and what a nice device. Smooth and fast and intuitive. Basically just making everything about the iPhone experience much better. Really happy with it. Thanks Apple 

I would have held out for the new Elon phone.

image.png.2b8d2b1ede59748029167c8e09bdbb5b.png

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, ckf said:

I haven't had any issues with Android phones since switching to Google phones a few years ago.

How do you like the google? My screen has been cracked for 6 months and its starting to do weird shit. Time for a new one. Only thing stopping me is for me , shopping for a phone is about as fun as a trip to the dentist.

58 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

must be a very tiny hair dryer then. 

does it take long to get ready to leave the house drying one hair at a time? 

I just use a chamois and I'm out the door in five... 

You dry your hair?

Just now, steve from amherst said:

How do you like the google? My screen has been cracked for 6 months and its starting to do weird shit. Time for a new one. Only thing stopping me is for me , shopping for a phone is about as fun as a trip to the dentist.

I'm very happy with the Google phones. They don't have the extra Samsung software and seem to run much smoother. Plus they have a great camera. I buy directly from Google and get an unlocked phone. Then I have the freedom to use whatever carrier that I want. The Pixel 7 is a great buy at $499. I got Nicole the 6a for $299. She prefers a smaller phone and that's their smallest phone right now. https://store.google.com/category/phones?hl=en-US

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, ckf said:

I'm very happy with the Google phones. They don't have the extra Samsung software and seem to run much smoother. Plus they have a great camera. I buy directly from Google and get an unlocked phone. Then I have the freedom to use whatever carrier that I want. The Pixel 7 is a great buy at $499. I got Nicole the 6a for $299. She prefers a smaller phone and that's their smallest phone right now. https://store.google.com/category/phones?hl=en-US

I may look into them :thumbsup: I’m guilty of keeping phones way too long, as long as they work I’m ok with whatever. But the old iPhone 6s :lol:is getting tired :bc:

19 minutes ago, HSR said:

I may look into them :thumbsup: I’m guilty of keeping phones way too long, as long as they work I’m ok with whatever. But the old iPhone 6s :lol:is getting tired :bc:

I've got a 7s Plus and it's working just fine. I do think alot of people get sucked into the newer phones just because the cameras are better.........I say...big fucking deal. 

11 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

I've got a 7s Plus and it's working just fine. I do think alot of people get sucked into the newer phones just because the cameras are better.........I say...big fucking deal. 

Biggest issue I have is battery life especially in the cold. I mean if I put my phone too close to an ice cold beer the battery dies. I won't be replacing it with anything fancy.

33 minutes ago, HSR said:

You would be amazed at how much the cameras have improved since the 6s. All of the top phone companies have great cameras now. Most of the higher end phones run north of $1000. The Google phones are a bargain IMO. The images are good enough that I wouldn't hesitate to add one to one of my photo collections when I get something good enough to sell. 

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

It’s insane how much faster and smoother the new chipsets run 

4 hours ago, f7ben said:

I’m a pretty heavy phone user and man is this an upgrade. 

I had a 5 year old 7 with a cracked screen, and they gave me like a 450 buck credit on a 13 a few months ago.  I think it was around a net of 400-450 bucks, nice phone, camera is way better.

Edited by DriftBusta

I got a new phone.recently...fast as hell with great battery life but I still cant type for shit on it....always correcting. 

I am looking for a phone with a physical QWERTY keyboard.....like I had years ago. It slid from under the screen. I would pay big bucks for a phone like that if still available.

2 minutes ago, HSR said:

A Boomer phone!!!:lol:

Exactly.....that thing rocked:bc:..

These new phones suck...you should see hkw fast I typed on the old iron error free

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1