Check your account email address ×

I got a new phone!!!

f7ben

Was on an iPhone XS for 4 years and it was pretty much done. Battery shot and pretty slow etc. We all got iPhone 13s on sale last week for really cheap. Just set it up and what a nice device. Smooth and fast and intuitive. Basically just making everything about the iPhone experience much better. Really happy with it. Thanks Apple 

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Was on an iPhone XS for 4 years and it was pretty much done. Battery shot and pretty slow etc. We all got iPhone 13s on sale last week for really cheap. Just set it up and what a nice device. Smooth and fast and intuitive. Basically just making everything about the iPhone experience much better. Really happy with it. Thanks Apple 

I never realized you were a twelve year old gyrl 

:roflcrying:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

Did you do the trade in deal for the 300 bucks? My wife got 13 max early this month. The thing takes amazing pictures especially compared to my old toilet se 

No they were just on sale outright for $5 per month (36mos) and we kept out old phones and I’ll sell them. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I have an 11 Pro and love it…takes great pictures too. My daughter just bought a 13 and really likes it.

12 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Even this old man has had one for 2 years.

Welcome to 2023 Buckshot……lmao

1 minute ago, 800renegaderider said:

Oh nice that’s a good deal less than we paid at Verizon even with the trade in.

They had a promotion in august where we could have traded in out XS and got the 13 for free but the sales guy talked us into waiting 2 weeks for the iPhone 14 and said we’d get a better deal. So we waited and when the 14 came out our XS phones dropped off the tier 1 list and became basically worthless. I was fucking pissed lol , I knew if we waited for Black Friday we’d get a good deal though and it was good enough 

Just now, Mainecat said:

Even this old man has had one for 2 years.

Welcome to 2023 Buckshot……lmao

I don’t need the latest and greatest and I was happy with my XS until the performance started to suffer. It had a few glitchy issues but overall I liked it much better than Samsungs I had for years. The Xs was my first iPhone since the 3GS. This 13 is outstanding 

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I don’t need the latest and greatest and I was happy with my XS until the performance started to suffer. It had a few glitchy issues but overall I liked it much better than Samsungs I had for years. The Xs was my first iPhone since the 3GS. This 13 is outstanding 

We agree on something now kill yourself….lol

16 minutes ago, ACE said:

Samsung nerds will be upset in a few hours when their phones quit glitching out long enough to be able to read this 

I haven't had any issues with Android phones since switching to Google phones a few years ago.

• Like 2

• Gold Member
6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

They had a promotion in august where we could have traded in out XS and got the 13 for free but the sales guy talked us into waiting 2 weeks for the iPhone 14 and said we’d get a better deal. So we waited and when the 14 came out our XS phones dropped off the tier 1 list and became basically worthless. I was fucking pissed lol , I knew if we waited for Black Friday we’d get a good deal though and it was good enough 

Nice, good thing it still worked and could hold out for a deal 👍.  My wife’s 8 shit the bed she wanted the 14 but it was a two month back order so ended up with the 13 instead. It’s a nice phone she loves hers.

3 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

Nice, good thing it still worked and could hold out for a deal 👍.  My wife’s 8 shit the bed she wanted the 14 but it was a two month back order so ended up with the 13 instead. It’s a nice phone she loves hers.

I read that the 14 wasn’t worth the switch from the 13 and that they were very close 

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I read that the 14 wasn’t worth the switch from the 13 and that they were very close 

Ya nothing really crazy different. The sales guy went through it with us it was basically a nicer camera on the 14 which is hard to imagine cause the 13 is pretty good and I think the 14 could send out a satellite sos message or something. Didn’t seem worth going without a phone waiting for a 14 for couple months so 13 it was.