Check your account email address ×

I got a new phone!!!

f7ben

Picked up a Samsung S20 FE 5g for $10 /month for 24 months, save $750 over retail. Went with 6gb for $55 a month. So saved $5 a month, got a new phone,more data and a free charging block too.

48 minutes ago, HSR said:

Picked up a Samsung S20 FE 5g for $10 /month for 24 months, save $750 over retail. Went with 6gb for $55 a month. So saved $5 a month, got a new phone,more data and a free charging block too.

You guys get raped , we have unlimited everything and 50g of hotspot per line for $45 per month 

We do the by the gig rate of $11 per gig. Nicole, her mother and father and myself. Some months the bill is $11 but we usually all combine for under 2 gigs for $22 a month for 4 lines through Xfinity mobile. There is free WiFi just about everywhere you go now anyway, might as well take advantage of it. 

21 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You guys get raped , we have unlimited everything and 50g of hotspot per line for $45 per month 

Yup that kinda service would have been $100 per phone :lol:

7 minutes ago, ckf said:

We do the by the gig rate of $11 per gig. Nicole, her mother and father and myself. Some months the bill is $11 but we usually all combine for under 2 gigs for $22 a month for 4 lines through Xfinity mobile. There is free WiFi just about everywhere you go now anyway, might as well take advantage of it. 

We use our phones for home WiFi and the amount of data we have in house between the 3 lines is about enough now. We stream a lot and usually burn up 150g in a months 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

We use our phones for home WiFi and the amount of data we have in house between the 3 lines is about enough now. We stream a lot and usually burn up 150g in a months 

I pay $80 a month for the Xfinity Internet at home. That's what qualifies us for free calling and texts. Nicole's uncle is also on my plan and he pays the $50 a month for the unlimited plan because he doesn't have Internet at home. If I added one more unlimited line it would drop to $30 a line for unlimited. We all pay one way or another, lol

On 11/28/2022 at 2:45 PM, f7ben said:

Was on an iPhone XS for 4 years and it was pretty much done. Battery shot and pretty slow etc. We all got iPhone 13s on sale last week for really cheap. Just set it up and what a nice device. Smooth and fast and intuitive. Basically just making everything about the iPhone experience much better. Really happy with it. Thanks Apple 

“In other words, Chinese iPhone users can’t do or say anything without the CCP knowing about it. Dissent can be quashed before it even starts. The Chinese people can be kept under the CCP’s thumb. And Apple is helping. . . . Here’s a theory: They’re not the good guys anymore, if they ever were. They hate free speech, anywhere it threatens to flourish.”

https://jimtreacher.substack.com/p/is-apple-helping-the-ccp-stifle-dissent

Just now, Snake said:

“In other words, Chinese iPhone users can’t do or say anything without the CCP knowing about it. Dissent can be quashed before it even starts. The Chinese people can be kept under the CCP’s thumb. And Apple is helping. . . . Here’s a theory: They’re not the good guys anymore, if they ever were. They hate free speech, anywhere it threatens to flourish.”

https://jimtreacher.substack.com/p/is-apple-helping-the-ccp-stifle-dissent

Still one cunt hair better than google. Not sure what else can be done.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 hours ago, HSR said:

That's the exact phone I got...:bc:......shit I gotta check our plan ...pretty sure unlimited but paying 153/ month for 2 phones...been that way for awhile

1 hour ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

That's the exact phone I got...:bc:......shit I gotta check our plan ...pretty sure unlimited but paying 153/ month for 2 phones...been that way for awhile

:bc:

• Gold Member
11 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Still one cunt hair better than google. Not sure what else can be done.

Yup switched from Samsung cus was sick of intrusive google , iphone is only slightly better and in some things worse :news:

18 minutes ago, Badger** said:

The most important thing a phone does is call out, all the rest is just fluff. S20 Plus 5g unlimited calling and text and work pays for it. 

It is the clearest sounding phone I have ever had without a doubt......no more asking "what did you say?"

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Boomer phone then ! Sweet! 

:lol::ashamed:

I dont know if Id consider the s20 fe a boomer phone....

Maybe if I attach a keyboard to it:lol: Which I am seriously considering I cannot type on this thing at all Had to correct about 3 errors just typing this message

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1
  • Haha 1

I picked up a Motorola Edge 5g a bit over a week ago. Screen is amazing along with the camera. Had to get a picture of a nick on a turbo blade. Photo came out exceptional, customer was able to clearly see the issue, and he got a new set of twinsies put on his BMW.

Only thing I have an issue with it with this site I have to view the desktop version if I want to post or quote someone, weird.. Anyone have any ideas?

IMG_20221116_112601236_HDR.jpg

• Like 1