Check your account email address ×

Who here follows advice of doctors and the science

Snake

55 minutes ago, HSR said:

Ok once is lame but twice?? C'mon kid :dunno:

I'm sure Snake and Driftbusta will be checking all my posts and they'll give ya a "sick burn" and get all giddy :gfight: heck if you're lucky my other troll Badger will play a Gif for you!! This could be your night man !!!!!!

You librul 🙂

8 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Yeah I'm done.  2 Moderna shots,  Fuck the boosters, I know people who've had strokes, Bells Palsey and myocarditus shortly after being vaxxed.  Looking forward to getting Fauci on the stand though.

I am about the only person I know who hasn't had COVID. Several people I know got COVID soon after they got a booster shot. I don't really see the point, it's not a vaccine if you are still getting sick. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Anler said:

I am about the only person I know who hasn't had COVID. Several people I know got COVID soon after they got a booster shot. I don't really see the point, it's not a vaccine if you are still getting sick. 

I haven’t had COVID either and I’ve had all the shots.  So what’s your point? 

Just now, Anler said:

It’s impressive that you have escaped the Vid…must be all that clean living!🤔😉😂

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

They've changed the definition of vaccine!  Go along and like it, while shaming anyone who doesn't follow the narrative!

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

They've changed the definition of vaccine!  Go along and like it, while shaming anyone who doesn't follow the narrative!

It doesn’t make any difference to me.  Let Darwin work :thumbsup:

7 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Funny how that works….I’ve lost count of how many times they’ve  moved the goalposts with this “vaccine”🤔

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

15 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I haven’t had COVID either and I’ve had all the shots.  So what’s your point? 

My point is I don't think I need it. I have tremendous immunity 

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

If it doesn’t make any difference and you enjoy being lied to maybe just stfu.

Who’s lying to you Jimmy? :dunno:

I think anti-vaxers are ignorant morons so they get called out on their/your stupidity.

On the other hand - I don’t really care.  Just step back and let Darwin work :thumbsup: 

7 minutes ago, Anler said:

My point is I don't think I need it. I have tremendous immunity 

I'm the same. I wouldn't have taken it if I didn't have trips booked and paid for.

15 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Funny how that works….I’ve lost count of how many times they’ve  moved the goalposts with this “vaccine”🤔

10 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I think anti-vaxers are ignorant morons so they get called out on their/your stupidity.

On the other hand - I don’t really care.  Just step back and let Darwin work :thumbsup: 

I know you’re only here to be a contrarian dickhead troll but at least try to be honest and somewhat objective.😉

4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

If you're vaxxed or not makes little difference....what part of that don't you understand?....I was one of those who initially beleived the vaccine at least prevented serious illness but not so sure if that's even the case anymore. As more studies and research comes out, this vaccine looks to be a total flop.

• Thanks 1

Just now, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

If you're vaxxed or not makes little difference....what part of that don't you understand?....I was one of those who initially beleived the vaccine at least prevented serious illness but not so sure if that's even the case anymore. As more studies and research comes out, this vaccine looks to be a total flop.

This^^^^^