Check your account email address ×

Who here follows advice of doctors and the science

Snake

• Gold Member
26 minutes ago, Snake said:

While I was less concerned for myself, my parents, with more comorbilities than you can shake a stick at, was another story. I did whatever was necessary, under the circumstances. Do I feel stupid about it now? No, I did what I thought was right.

My father told me last week no more shots.

i don't think anyone was stupid for getting it for a reason like that.

getting it for a chance to enter a lotto ' is another story. 

my beef has never been with people who took it for one reason or another. my beef has always been with 2 groups ;

1. the group that forced people into having no choice

2. the cunts that supported that forcing.

Edited by ZR800efi
  • Like 1

Just now, ZR800efi said:

i don't think anyone was stupid for getting it for a reason like that.

getting it for a chance to enter a lotto ' is another story.

I never got the jab, but I went somewhat 'overboard' with precautions.

• Gold Member
5 minutes ago, Snake said:

i went right to the last day fighting it.i went to war with my union local president to the point it got very heated and i was on that line of being disciplined regardless. but in the end , a week out from xmass, 2 small children and a house to keep them in i put ahead of my own health. took out a whole life insurance policy and took the fucking things.

when my extended family and mine came to start getting on with my gf and kids get it to , i went full on over my dead fucking body ' mode.

they never got it.im glad they didn't.they were if it wasn't for me going phycho. i do not regret it one bit, either.

Edited by ZR800efi

4 minutes ago, ZR800efi said:

i went right to the last day fighting it.i went to war with my union local president to the point it got very heated and i was on that line of being disciplined regardless. but in the end , a week out from xmass, 2 small children and a house to keep them in i put ahead of my own health. took out a whole life insurance policy and took the fucking things.

when my extended family and mine came to start getting on with my gf and kids get it to , i went full on over my dead fucking body ' mode.

they never got it.im glad they didn't.they were if it wasn't for me going phycho. i do not regret it one bit, either.

So much for the unions sticking up for their members, really exposes who they are really in bed with.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Good for them.

Purolator here has just sent a letter to members not vaxxed to face termination if not vaxxed.

After everything we now know.

They could be sued into oblivion 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Snake said:

Like you said earlier…we all did and I know you did it because of your parents…nothing wrong with that. My parents have passed but we were very cautious with my MIL…at the time we thought it was the right thing to do and all we really did was to deprive her of seeing her kids, grandkids, great grandkids. 

1 hour ago, ZR800efi said:

I understand why took the jab…the alternative as presented to you at the time put you in a horrible position and it was wrong. I did it because I thought it would protect my wife who has health issues…we were all lied to and it’s infuriating.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Snake said:

While I was less concerned for myself, my parents, with more comorbilities than you can shake a stick at, was another story. I did whatever was necessary, under the circumstances. Do I feel stupid about it now? No, I did what I thought was right.

Exact same here except my near 90 year old in-laws who live remotely out of town and require some help.

No boosters though, just got the first 2 which I would have had to get for surgery I needed that couldn't wait.

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

So much for the unions sticking up for their members, really exposes who they are really in bed with.

when push came to shove, do what they say or gtfo.

i'll never view them the same again.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, HSR said:

Exact same here except my near 90 year old in-laws who live remotely out of town and require some help.

No boosters though, just got the first 2 which I would have had to get for surgery I needed that couldn't wait.

So how did the surgery go .

Stephanie

17 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

So how did the surgery go .

Stephanie

Went great :bc:

Steffi