Check your account email address ×

Elon Musk polls Twitter on whether to reinstate Trump's account

so much fear.    it must be horrible to live in such fear.      the Democrats try to use the slogan "make America great again" against people like its a threat.  What would they rather say         "sell out the U.S. to China"   as thats what they are doing.              pelosi says MAGA like some might say NIGGER.. they are sick.                  

• Like 5

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 minutes ago, old indy said:

so much fear.    it must be horrible to live in such fear.      the Democrats try to use the slogan "make America great again" against people like its a threat.  What would they rather say         "sell out the U.S. to China"   as thats what they are doing.              pelosi says MAGA like some might say NIGGER.. they are sick.                  

😂

Take it up with Elon.:thumbsup:

10 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Been so long since I been on Twitter...didnt feel like retreiving my forgotten password

57 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Trumps not going back to Twitter even if he's reinstated.  It would make his platform Truth Social obsolete. 

His platform never hardly got off the ground. If twitter starts getting more use, truth will be an even larger flop and probably fold anyway. 

15 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

His platform never hardly got off the ground. If twitter starts getting more use, truth will be an even larger flop and probably fold anyway. 

Maybe, now that Trumps running again I have a feeling his platform will see alot more action, especially if Trump doesn't go back to Twitter.

15 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Maybe, now that Trumps running again I have a feeling his platform will see alot more action, especially if Trump doesn't go back to Twitter.

Or it could fizzle and die out like some of his other ventures 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Shit...I just got a new phone with plenty of room...time to download truth social:thumbsup:..thnx for reminder

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Trump.... airlines, steak, vodka, university... the Taj Mahal, numerous marriages, a second term.... epic failures.  Truth Social... give it time.  ;)

4 hours ago, Bontz said:

Elon must've hired Karen2Karen ... you know, polls and all :lol2:

Yuck it Eric... 

chrome_screenshot_1668885075939.png