Check your account email address ×

Boebert could still lose.

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

tough call between her and MTG to which I'd prefer to be hit by a bus...

Why? All's they have really done is say some wacked out stuff..It's not like they have made life changing policy over their 40-50 years in office that have effected Americans.. I would prefer the likes of life time politicians that have effected all of our parents lives, our lives, and our childrens lives going forward hit by a bus..But then again some people have the mental capacity of a blue gill, see the shiny object and focus while a big old large mouth Bass comes up from behind and fucks up their whole world.............

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

10 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Why? All's they have really done is say some wacked out stuff..It's not like they have made life changing policy over their 40-50 years in office that have effected Americans.. I would prefer the likes of life time politicians that have effected all of our parents lives, our lives, and our childrens lives going forward hit by a bus..But then again some people have the mental capacity of a blue gill, see the shiny object and focus while a big old large mouth Bass comes up from behind and fucks up their whole world.............

one simple word...

yet 

do you get it?

10 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

one simple word...

yet 

do you get it?

Yep, I certainly get it, you're worried about what some one "might" do, and not the people who have been doing it for decades and decades..Great thought process.........SMH...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Stupid is as stupid says. She’s dumb 

5 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Stupid is as stupid says. She’s dumb 

I don't know much about her, but I believe she owns a business? And also says some stupid stuff. .. I mean it doesn't get much worse than her in Washington.. Totally thread worthy..:lame:

10 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Yep, I certainly get it, you're worried about what some one "might" do, and not the people who have been doing it for decades and decades..Great thought process.........SMH...

if I said the same about Nancy Pelosi or AOC I'd get twenty seven likes, six trophies and fourteen haha's here for it.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

if I said the same about Nancy Pelosi or AOC I'd get twenty seven likes, six trophies and fourteen haha's here for it.

Yet you don't, instead you concentrate on constantly ripping apart only the wackos on one side.  Matches your voting record.  Eventually people see through the facade.

30 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Yet you don't, instead you concentrate on constantly ripping apart only the wackos on one side.  Matches your voting record.  Eventually people see through the facade.

You do the same.

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

one simple word...

yet 

do you get it?

Tony is spot on.  MTG and Boebert are the very least of our worries.  They're just the shiny object that the media is conditioning the public to obsess over.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

So you care what other people think of your political beliefs? From an alleged sled forum? Or are you just mad because you don’t feel your “contributions” to said forum are worthy, without a “team”? 

The last sentence is rhetorical because we all know that you’ll blast this place with a half dozen more threads today, just to show how good of an independent voter/thinker you are. 

Oh shit, my bad. Almost forgot this. :bc:

Edited by SayatodaU.P.eh?
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Ballots may need to be CORRECTED.  OMG.

Her Democratic challenger Adam Frisch, who is trailing the Republican congressman, said that between 3,000 and 6,000 ballots still need to be tallied, including ballots that need to be corrected or “cured” following signature errors or other issues.

23 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Tony is spot on.  MTG and Boebert are the very least of our worries.  They're just the shiny object that the media is conditioning the public to obsess over.

4 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Ballots may need to be CORRECTED.  OMG.

Her Democratic challenger Adam Frisch, who is trailing the Republican congressman, said that between 3,000 and 6,000 ballots still need to be tallied, including ballots that need to be corrected or “cured” following signature errors or other issues.

🤔

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

do you support said whackos?

if so 

worth it

:)

If half the country doesn't trust the electoral process, maybe the government would take steps to restore that faith, instead of demonizing and delegitimizing them.  That will only serve to polarize them which is not healthy for the country.  All this bullshit could be eliminated if unsolicited mail in ballots were banned.  Show up, show your id, place your vote, and announce the results that day.  This one week later bullshit is insane.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

If half the country doesn't trust the electoral process, maybe the government would take steps to restore that faith, instead of demonizing and delegitimizing them.  That will only serve to polarize them which is not healthy for the country.  All this bullshit could be eliminated if unsolicited mail in ballots were banned.  Show up, show your id, place your vote, and announce the results that day.  This one week later bullshit is insane.

This ^^^^

It's a pretty simple concept.  Those who disagree only disagree because they're sheep following a flawed narrative.