Check your account email address ×

Kari Lake makes democrats look like the buffoons they are

Snake

4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

That was awesome.  She will be great for AZ.

Hobbs a coward to debate her and runs from a black reporter and hides in the bathroom.

Real governor material.

when did Arizona become a Canadian province?

Hahaha the left kicked right in the cunt hard.. 

She is pretty to boot..

“So it’s OK for Democrats to question elections, but it’s not OK for Republicans? It’s a crock of BS. Every one of you knows it. We have our freedom of speech and we’re not going to relinquish it to a bunch of fake news propagandists,” she said.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

when did Arizona become a Canadian province?

You still sniveling about that.

Here's one, in case you missed it, of Kari Lake owning your favorite news source in CNN.

You're likely the only one remaining on here, well make that 2, that still believes CNN isn't fake news, Dufus.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You're a low IQ brainwashed moron.  

And compared to you he is a rocket scientist, but you know that as you can only retort to calling people names as you don't have the intelligence to make a point.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, irv said:

You still sniveling about that.

Here's one, in case you missed it, of Kari Lake owning your favorite news source in CNN.

You're likely the only one remaining on here, well make that 2, that still believes CNN isn't fake news, Dufus.

CNN, MSNBC, etc. all part of chum slick... heck, let's toss this in the bait bag.

Screenshot_20221010-153641.thumb.png.43dd1ed9314855943fd1455bc353d903.png

5 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

And compared to you he is a rocket scientist, but you know that as you can only retort to calling people names as you don't have the intelligence to make a point.

I prefer rocket surgeon 😷

:roflcrying:

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Another clueless right wing Nazi. Many here would love a Hitler in the White House.

What is up with liberals and the like, suddenly comparing everyone to Nazi's and Hilter.  FFS, get a grip, it is like constantly dealing with school age debate skills.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, racer254 said:

What is up with liberals and the like, suddenly comparing everyone to Nazi's and Hilter.  FFS, get a grip, it is like constantly dealing with school age debate skills.

Read a history book.

The liberal/democrat party is reaching new lows, and thats saying something. People are leaving in droves. 
Its' amazing you have to tell people its not okay to silence everyone else, and its not okay to fuck children.

At this point anyone still sticking up for this liberal garbage is just a woke liberal brat in denial, and there's alot of them.
This is why liberals lose so much, and why they rarely never win. Look what's happened to the USA in only 2 years.

It's a fucking joke. All you liberal cunts should be bent over and spanked like children with a paddle.

• Like 2

Lots of Hobbs signs in the neighborhoods around me.  All the same houses had Biden signs two years ago and he won here.  LOTS of low IQ voters like MC are easily swayed by dishonest media, and that media is at full throat calling Lake every dirty name in the book... which, of course, you see MC parroting in this thread without actually living here or listening to the candidates...

• Thanks 1

I find it hilarious that the 'you Canadian can't speak of American politics'... still gets mentioned.

We covered all that 10 years ago here.... assholes gotta try new useless arguments...

Like douchly walking into someone's house and rearranging furniture...

Edited by Snake

4 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Ballot stuffing in AZ.

This week in Madison Wisconsin, I have seen license plates from NV, TX, MN, IL, New Jersey, Nebraska, and a few others.  Last time I saw all these different license plates was right before the 2020 election.  I am keeping track this year as normally I don't see this.

• Haha 2