Check your account email address ×

'The party's over': GOP strategist warns that 'good Republicans' can’t defeat 'lunatics' in 2022’s GOP

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

It's a pre-game show.

The dems are getting their ass handed to them.  

Biden didn't get 81 million. You don't go from 81 million to 33%.  Hope you understand.

And there is captain contradiction implying that Biden had closer to 27M votes than 81M.  Regardless of how much both sides cheated on the election, that isn't even close to reality....which is par for the course for pretty much everything you post.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Anler said:

Snowrider said it was my fault trump got elected 

I’ve got a full blown Trumper friend who told me it’s my fault Biden got elected because I didn’t vote for Trump. Then he rambles on about the election being stolen. 

9 hours ago, Skidooski said:

I’ve got a full blown Trumper friend who told me it’s my fault Biden got elected because I didn’t vote for Trump. Then he rambles on about the election being stolen. 

that describes 68% of the people here... 

November 9th is going to be interesting 

18 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Please explain where Trump's political values or legislation sways right from traditional conservative values? 

Other than not being so gung ho for war which at one time was a value held by the left which has now flipped.

The media loves playing this out to be a swing to the far left when so called "Trumpism" did no such thing.  

Lots of these so called never Trumper's voted with him and the party over 90% of the time. 

The ONLY reason why traditional conservative political values look further right is because how far the left the democraps have went. 

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Anler said:

Snowrider said it was my fault trump got elected 

That guy was something else. A perfect example of what’s wrong with America. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Edmo said:

That guy was something else. A perfect example of what’s wrong with America. 

There's a lot of "perfect examples" of that on this site ... from both ends of the political spectrum.  

10 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Well he's technically correct.  Great job.  Hope you're happy.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Well he's technically correct.  Great job.  Hope you're happy.

I didn't vote for your guy that lost so I helped some other guy get elected? I guess if you need to blame someone...just don't blame your candidate!

You and him are a lot alike  :lol: 

Edited by Skidooski

1 minute ago, Carlos Danger said:

What about the lunatics in the Democratic party? How is the Dems going to win elections with Woke, defund the police, pronouns for everyone and open borders?

They are unified against Trump.  Have to get rid of that moron to take that away from them.  

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

What about the lunatics in the Democratic party? How is the Dems going to win elections with Woke, defund the police, pronouns for everyone and open borders?

They'll keep running on the "Too Extreme for XYZ" platform, and the brain dead morons will suck that up & vote blue.

2 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

that describes 68% of the people here... 

November 9th is going to be interesting 

Shitty candidates on both sides. We need a change of pace but on one hand I'd like to see the R's get their asses handed to them. Maybe then they could reflect on their shit and get it straightened out for the next election. Doubtful though....just more hissy fits like after 2020

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

They are unified against Trump.  Have to get rid of that moron to take that away from them.  

Trump is gonna save us!! Glory to Trump!!!

20 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Shitty candidates on both sides. We need a change of pace but on one hand I'd like to see the R's get their asses handed to them. Maybe then they could reflect on their shit and get it straightened out for the next election. Doubtful though....just more hissy fits like after 2020

don't believe you are alone in that line of thought

root out the lunatics...

26 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

yes, get rid of all the lip diddlers!!! 

I have an idea how... 💡

The never Trumpers weren't against his policies (except for war) They were against his approach......well some of them because he was critical of dear old dad.

Most of the never Trumpers both politicians and so call strategists are full on neocons and want war with everyone from Iran to Russia to NK.   Fuck them.