Check your account email address ×

'The party's over': GOP strategist warns that 'good Republicans' can’t defeat 'lunatics' in 2022’s GOP

Just now, Highmark said:

The never Trumpers weren't against his policies (except for war) They were against his approach......well some of them because he was critical of dear old dad.

Most of the never Trumpers both politicians and so call strategists are full on neocons and want war with everyone from Iran to Russia to NK.   Fuck them. 

I was against his policies almost 100%. Because he’s an authoritarian big spending piece of shit 

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I was against his policies almost 100%. Because he’s an authoritarian big spending piece of shit 

You're against him because of spending yet you support UHC.  :lmao:  Dude that would double our already $4+ trillion budget.  

Edited by Highmark

13 minutes ago, Highmark said:

You're against him because of spending yet you support UHC.  :lmao:  Dude that would double our already $4+ trillion budget.  

It’s what the money is being spent on that bothers me...are you retarded? Replace the entire military budget with buying people quality healthcare and I don’t care if it’s 3x as big. Stop spending money on making the world a worse place and start spending it caring for people and I’m happy. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, f7ben said:

It’s what the money is being spent on that bothers me...are you retarded? Replace the entire military budget with buying people quality healthcare and I don’t care if it’s 3x as big. Stop spending money on making the world a worse place and start spending it caring for people and I’m happy. 

Ok you cut 100% of the military budget which is actually one thing the Constitution actually requires to spend money on.   Now you need to cut another $2-3 trillion from the budget to pay for UHC.   Where's that coming from Mr. Fiscally conservative?

Talk out your ass a bit more Ben...its making you look....."retarded."  

The military budget while massively bloated still only accounts for around 15% of the Fed budget.   Half that when including state and local spending. 

Again while the military budget should be cut 5-10% or less of our entire govt spend does not seem out of line when it comes to protecting the nation.  Too bad or politicians do so much more with it. 

Edited by Highmark

15 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The term "Quality" and "Government" see like terms that are at odds. The government has already screwed up healthcare so looking to them for a solution seems like a bad idea.