Check your account email address ×

Was the virus released on purpose?

Rod

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

It's not just deaths they track but you know that.  The insurance companies keep their own records, stay in the Matrix fool.

“They?” Who’s they? We’re talking about excess deaths, which is only associated with death benefits.

And the NAIC consolidates the insurance companies financials. But you knew that, right? 

The data isn’t helping you.

10 minutes ago, ACE said:

Neat you’re disagreeing with a prominent surgeon general to back up your cult :lol: 

he has a post on Twitter and posted the data and said he’s open to debate the topic. So maybe you can go set him straight. 

That's why Twitter took him down, but then after threat of lawsuit, it went back up.

Here is Alex Berenson, now it comes out through discovery, yes he sued Twitter and won, it was both the whitehouse and now Pfizer that demanded Twitter ban him, when he was actually telling the truth, ie the vax doesn't work.

Pfizer board member Scott Gottlieb secretly pressed Twitter to censor me days before Twitter suspended my account last year

After White House pressure failed to force Twitter to ban me immediately, Gottlieb, who was in contact with federal officials, stepped in; I will be suing him, Pfizer, and the Biden Administration

https://alexberenson.substack.com/p/pfizer-board-member-scott-gottlieb

https://rumble.com/v1nvvoo--alex-berenson-says-dr.-scott-gottlieb-was-behind-getting-him-banned-from-t.html

3 minutes ago, akvanden said:

“They?” Who’s they? We’re talking about excess deaths, which is only associated with death benefits.

And the NAIC consolidates the insurance companies financials. But you knew that, right? 

Are you just pretending to be this stupid or are you for real?

4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Are you just pretending to be this stupid or are you for real?

2 minutes ago, ACE said:

It’s not a show. He’s really that stupid 

These type of replies are always the best - you’ve no logical rebuttal but feel compelled to say something. Maybe a clever insult will do! :lol:

I look forward to the next bs Twitter link.

:poke:

8 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

The no data, no facts, just the "fuck you for calling me out and proving me wrong, you hurt my feelings" is rather amusing.

you describe yourself here perfectly. And to top it off when pressed to show your data you punt. Narcissist 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

I have zero doubts they know if it was genetically engineered.   The mere fact that they seem to just let go of the whole investigation of where it came from is telling enough for me.  Started in nature, man reengineered it and somehow it got into the public.   

Either accidental or intentional maybe its best the world not know.   If proven intentional it should without question lead to serious consequences or even war that would become world wide.   

41 minutes ago, akvanden said:

24 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

The no data, no facts, just the "fuck you for calling me out and proving me wrong, you hurt my feelings" is rather amusing.

guys... It's the 'Matrix' now.

someone needs a full psych evaluation and possibly an enema. 

• Gold Member

I understand some conspiracy people are loons.it used to be my gut reaction to disbelieve and ridicule all of it to.

heres the problem, all this info is out there and the things being brought up no ones denying anymore.they just put it out there in plain sight and the majority are either too disinterested or dont see the point in worrying so yolo.

thats fine, but the wef is a real thing.those ted talks are real things.the virology lab that was us funded is a real thing, all these things are verifying accurate if you give a shit enough to do a 2 min google search.

its always easier to be too cool for school ' and pretend the media is on the level, but its never been more obvious they are not.

is everything a conspriacy ?no. is there definitely fuckery a foot? you bet your ass there is.

Edited by ZR800efi
  • Thanks 1

• Gold Member

the wef leader has written a book.'covid - 19 the great reset'.

this is fact. in said book , us middle class pleabs are described as 'the useless eaters' 

the term you keep seeing 'youll own nothing and be happy' is a direct quote from him.facts.

bill gates, other extremely wealthy citizens , and many western country leaders are members.klaus, the main guy , has spoken of trudeau, macron , and other glorified dictators of free nations as the future of the wef.

hes gone as far to saythe canadian paraliment has been infiltraited by almost half wef members. let me tell ya, if you watch the house of commons, that makes perfect sense cause none of there rulings or explanations do.

and now we came off a pandemic' of runny noses and sore throats that generated obscene amounts of money for certain companies and stock holders, seen many lose there income , there businessm, everything....that was phase one of billy boys 15'ted talk. 2 ways to effectively reduce population.

phase 2 , or option 2 ? a major international conflict with many casualities on both sides. the beauty of this one is they can help finish offf what the gas axing started, economic crisis and mass bankruptcy as inflation soars.

but dont worry, once most are forced into foreclosure, they will step in and act like the saviours of humanity cause now the banks will allow you to rent back what you once owned, and there heros.

and you, my friend, own nothing and will be happy'

how much of this has happened so far ? can ya see a trend here ?  i can.

Edited by ZR800efi

3 minutes ago, ZR800efi said:

the wef leader has written a book.'covid - 19 the great reset'.

this is fact. in said book , us middle class pleabs are described as 'the useless eaters' 

the term you keep seeing 'youll own nothing and be happy' is a direct quote from him.facts.

bill gates, other extremely wealthy citizens , and many western country leaders are members.klaus, the main guy , has spoken of trudeau, macron , and other glorified dictators of free nations as the future of the wef.

hes gone as far to saythe canadian paraliment has been infiltraited by almost half wef members. let me tell ya, if you watch the house of commons, that makes perfect sense cause none of there rulings or explanations do.

and now we came off a pandemic' of runny noses and sore throats that generated obscene amounts of money for certain companies and stock holders, seen many lose there income , there businessm, everything....that was phase one of billy boys 15'ted talk. 2 ways to effectively reduce population.

phase 2 , or option 2 ? a major international conflict with many casualities on both sides. the beauty of this one is they can help finish offf what the gas axing started, economic crisis and mass bankruptcy as inflation soars.

but dont worry, once most are forced into foreclosure, they will step in and act like the saviours of humanity cause now the banks will allow you to rent back what you once owned, and there heros.

and you, my friend, own nothing and will be happy'

how much of this has happened so far ? can ya see a trend here ?  i can.

You silly conspiracy theorist you. :news:

https://torontosun.com/opinion/columnists/goldstein-the-world-economic-forum-is-not-our-friend

3 hours ago, HSR said:

:lol: Always turn it in to being about you. I could pick this post apart but meh.

Is Irv not over on TBP balls deep in the Corona Panick thread as a part on Team TBP vs. Neal and Twat??? Is he not surroundling himself with like minded people???? Is that not what I said to HIM when you stuck your nose in it and set your toupe on fire over??? 

TBP is Scooters club ,not a forum. You should know this after getting Fat Dave on there :lol:

You're a weird little man. Says he was booted from TBP or accused enough about something that made him want to leave but still goes over there daily and creeps out members posts. "Balls Deep" I've posted 5-6 times in that thread but I'm balls deep. :lol:You're not quite right in the head, but of course you wouldn't see or recognize that nor know why other members left this site for that one.  :news:

Just now, spin_dry said:

There’s a lot of people that I know who have been sick recently or are currently ill with Covid. Many are very very sick. Age from 30 to 65. 

Imagine that, it's cold and flu season again. :news: