Rod

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Moore is looking to push masks again.

What are you gonna do?

Why are you so worried about me?

Please tell me what I SHOULD do??

• Platinum Contributing Member
29 minutes ago, HSR said:

They'll keep creating variants as long as guys like you suck it up :thumb:. Your link says US covid wave,not my problem.

I already had it and not too concerned with variants but I certainly don't deny that they are real and exist. Im sure it will make it past the wall and into Canada.:lol:...covid knows no borders.

14 minutes ago, HSR said:

:lol: K that made me laugh :bc:

Maybe if the cidiots mind their own business it won't affect us up here as it shouldn't.

There are way to many citiots and they need to keep the population scared.

For you safety of course.

:lol:

• Gold Member
9 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Go read 1984.

id recommend everyone do this.not even to be snarky. its the playbook.

hard to believe he wrote that shit in the 40s.errily bang on and relevent to today.

also orwells 'animal farm'. like to force every liberal to read it. lol.

• Like 1

• Gold Member
9 hours ago, Highmark said:

I've noticed the pro vaxxers are also the virus naturally occurred in nature crowd.  :lmao:

generally the ones with a ukraine flag on there facebook profile.they also hate trump, want to defund the police , and think women still make 75 cents on the dollar, can't wait to murder babies , and think gas and oil is the devil.

not attacking anyone here...thats my facebook.. way more accurate then i wish it was lol

' get the vaccine your going to kill us all!!....also . ...i stand for ukra'

we know . of course you do.

lol'

• Like 1

• Gold Member

heres why i believe it was rekleased on purpose.also why i think the west is constantly provoking the other superpowers.

2010 ted talk on over population. the leader of the free world , and leading virologist (for macs, whatever.samething) lol, 

billy gates !! hooray!!

also, good luck finding the whole video.i watched it 3 years ago, suddenly, cannot find it. true story.

(53) SAVE THIS: Video of Bill Gates' Population Control SLIP - YouTube  

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ZR800efi said:

heres why i believe it was rekleased on purpose.also why i think the west is constantly provoking the other superpowers.

2010 ted talk on over population. the leader of the free world , and leading virologist (for macs, whatever.samething) lol, 

billy gates !! hooray!!

also, good luck finding the whole video.i watched it 3 years ago, suddenly, cannot find it. true story.

(53) SAVE THIS: Video of Bill Gates' Population Control SLIP - YouTube  

In late 2019, late Oct or early Nov, Gates said he believes 2020 was going to be a banner year for global health stocks.

And some still don't get it.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

In late 2019, late Oct or early Nov, Gates said he believes 2020 was going to be a banner year for global health stocks.

And some still don't get it.

Just to clarify, based on that post you are inferring that Gates intentionally released it?  You left the window open for him to have accomplices, but not that he wasn't part of something intentional.

17 hours ago, spin_dry said:

No one has proven it was man made. That’s a false statement. The facts are that several viruses almost identical to COVID-19 have been discovered in the wild. 

I've read countless articles that claimed the gene sequence (i'm no scientist) appeared to have been manipulated, as in man made, and given all the anecdotal evidence and obfuscation over how this virus happened and spread across the world, sure its an opinion, but opinions are not "false statements".  Speaking of which, you said, and what I asked you about, "ask me how I know", about a vaccine designed to fuck people up.  What facts are those?

13 hours ago, HSR said:

Sorta like Scooter changing Red Rockets name to Red Twat??? Yeah guys like that are dicks. I told Scooter he was a twat and you laughed :lol: true story.

So Mark you are going to sit here and tell me you haven't badmouthed FS or its members on TBP??With a straight face???

Let's see how honest you are:news: 

Scooter can be a twat, no doubt.  So can't I, and so can't you.  Are you claiming I badmouthed this whole site and all its members?  That would be nonsense.  Sure, there are a couple year who I wouldn't piss on if their hair was on fire, but that is true in life, anywhere for me.  I don't need the likes of you (who's name I don't even know, yet you seem to use mine freely, and also seem to know you know my whole life story), giving me any tests on my honesty either.  Integrity is part of my job, if you're going to try and play gotcha over some shit I said, have at it dude.....whatever your name is.  :lol: 

12 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Just to clarify, based on that post you are inferring that Gates intentionally released it?  You left the window open for him to have accomplices, but not that he wasn't part of something intentional.

His accomplices are Davos, the WEF.  All planned moron.  Keep digging your own grave.

• Like 1

Here is Dr Nagase, a Dr who has been speaking the truth regarding covid now uncovering more malfeasance about the Trudeau government. 

In 1954 spreading misinformation was a crime, that crime was removed from the criminal code in 2019, just before the pandemic, giving the false media and government criminal immunity to spread lies about covid.

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

It was developed as a bioweapon by Ecohealth.  Look up Andrew Huff, the former VP sworn testimony.

So China has nothing to do with it, other than being the poor suckers whose country was chosen by the WEF as country zero?

54 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

41 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

His accomplices are Davos, the WEF.  All planned moron.  Keep digging your own grave.

So you are saying that Bill Gates is behind Covid 19 and intentionally released it with help?

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, akvanden said:

So China has nothing to do with it, other than being the poor suckers whose country was chosen by the WEF as country zero?

Its the Global Elites, backed by the WEF who are behind it.  You will own nothing and be happy.

China knows everything.

3 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

So you are saying that Bill Gates is behind Covid 19 and intentionally released it with help?

Gates is a number one grifter.  

What do you think they do at Davos, besides gay orgies. 

17 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Give us an example.  If its all sorts of stuff this shouldn't be hard.  Is it like “false accusations of election fraud”?

How about the fact that Bill Gates was responsible for the virus.  Lloyd can't make it a day without making up some nonsense.  

6 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

How about the fact that Bill Gates was responsible for the virus.  Lloyd can't make it a day without making up some nonsense.  

Gates ran the Event 201.  The covid pre-pandemic preparation in Oct 2019.  Just another coincidence.

At what point does this idiot realize he's been lied to.