Check your account email address ×

Was the virus released on purpose?

Rod

11 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Deepfaggot will be the one of the last to get the biggest scam ever committed on humanity.

So much for PHDs. 

This is the same guy who doesn’t understand an excess death graph. Surprise.

10 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Gates ran the Event 201.  The covid pre-pandemic preparation in Oct 2019.  Just another coincidence.

At what point does this idiot realize he's been lied to. 

John Hopkins hosted the event, they’re probably in on it too - a level of global coordination and sophistication amongst friends and foes never seen before in the history of mankind.

On a side note, if I were Ford or GM, I’d try and find out who the mastermind at the WEF was behind this and hire them to be head of their supply chain. Truly a miracle worker.

23 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

At what point do you grasp at anything to try to come up with a conspiracy?  Oh wait, you do that hourly.

Conspiracy theories like the vaxx will stop the spread and it’s not dangerous for lots of people?

22 minutes ago, akvanden said:

John Hopkins hosted the event, they’re probably in on it too - a level of global coordination and sophistication amongst friends and foes never seen before in the history of mankind.

On a side note, if I were Ford or GM, I’d try and find out who the mastermind at the WEF was behind this and hire them to be head of their supply chain. Truly a miracle worker.

I swear. Belief in conspiracies have become a new form of religion. AC is the high priest and sludgy his alter boy. 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I swear. Belief in conspiracies have become a new form of religion. AC is the high priest and sludgy his alter boy. 

Conspiracy theories like white privilege, Russian collusion, we’re all going to die from the rones unless we take the Covid profit sauce, Putin invaded Ukraine unprovoked…

those conspiracy theories?

Just now, ACE said:

Conspiracy theories like white privilege, Russian collusion, we’re all going to die from the rones unless we take the Covid profit sauce, Putin invaded Ukraine unprovoked…

those conspiracy theories?

Moderna stock put me $75k ahead. I loves me some profits. 

Just now, spin_dry said:

And that really matters in the whole scheme of things. Where is that little psychopath these days? 

Most likely making a lot lore money than you tbh 

• Gold Member
42 minutes ago, akvanden said:

I’m sure you’re well aware of the millions Gates donates to John Hopkins. 

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Well that's very true.

Given the millions of dollars that you brag about having, the WEFmen are gonna target your sorry ass first. They won’t bother with a guy living in a van. It’s always the rich who take that leap to the pavement.