Check your account email address ×

Was the virus released on purpose?

Rod

48 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Yeah, clinical trials didn't start 3 days after the virus was discovered in December '19 in Wuhan.

Wow, who said that.  It start three days after Jan 11, 2020.  How could thar happen.  Oh and there's more, Pfizer has trails from 2017.  But you keep being you.  Fucking dumb sheep.

56 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Wow, who said that.  It start three days after Jan 11, 2020.  How could that happen.  Oh and there's more, Pfizer has trails from 2017.  But you keep being you.  Fucking dumb sheep.

The 11th date you're referring to is when the WHO had a meeting with top scientists from around the world to discuss it, not when it was originally found. Regardless, then Moderna beat them to the punch by releasing their phase I/II trial data in July, a whole month before Pfizer did in August, even though Pfizer had a three year start, as you claim. :lol:
:smack:

Edited by akvanden

9 minutes ago, akvanden said:

The 11th date you're referring to is when the WHO had a meeting with top scientists from around the world to discuss it, not when it was originally found. Regardless, then Moderna beat them to the punch by releasing their phase I/II trial data in July, a whole month before Pfizer did in August, even though Pfizer had a three year start, as you claim. :lol:

Wrong loser.  

The 11th is when China gave the DNA to the world.  The 14 is when Pfizer had trials already started.

Keep deflecting.  I'm sure the MEP and the courts are as confused as you.

Edited by ArcticCrusher

17 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Wrong loser.  

The 11th is when China gave the DNA to the world.  The 14 is when Pfizer had trials already started.

Keep deflecting.  I'm sure the MEP and the courts are as confused as you.

So on the 11th, the Chinese discovered it, sequenced it, and released it to the world. Makes sense.

How again did Moderna release phase I/II trails a month before Pfizer when Pfizer was already running these trials back in 2017? Or, if they started 3 days after the Chinese discovered it, sequenced it, and released it to the world, all in a single day……?

:poke:

1 minute ago, akvanden said:

So on the 11th, the Chinese discovered it, sequenced it, and released it to the world. Makes sense.

How again did Moderna release phase I/II trails a month before Pfizer when Pfizer was already running these trials back in 2017? Or, if they started 3 days after the Chinese discovered it, sequenced it, and released it to the world, all in a single day……?

:poke:

Wow.  Some fucking idiot.  It was discovered in late 2019.  China gave the DNA sequence to Pfizer and others on Jan 11, 2020.  Pfizer started actual trials for their vax on Jan 14, 2020.  Keep it simple.

Cristian has the receipts.

In case your confused, Christian asked this question to the Pfizer rep at the EU parliament.  How could Pfizer start trials for a vax 3 days after the DNA sequence was discovered?

No answer. 

Cnn?

This is criminal.  Biggest crime against humanity.  

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Nice deflection.  How does one start trials 3 days after a virus is discovered.  You call him the dumb one.

2 hours ago, akvanden said:

Yeah, clinical trials didn't start 3 days after the virus was discovered in December '19 in Wuhan.

7 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Wow.  Some fucking idiot.  It was discovered in late 2019.  

Great, thanks for confirming. :lol:

How again did Moderna release phase I/II trails a month before Pfizer when Pfizer was already running these trials back in 2017?

9 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Cristian has the receipts.

Christian still can't read graphs.

10 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Great, thanks for confirming. :lol:

How again did Moderna release phase I/II trails a month before Pfizer when Pfizer was already running these trials back in 2017?

Christian still can't read graphs.

Over your head I see.

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Over your head I see.

Apparently the word discover isn’t.

How again did Moderna release phase I/II trails a month before Pfizer when Pfizer was already running these trials back in 2017?

2 minutes ago, akvanden said:

How again did Moderna release phase I/II trails a month before Pfizer when Pfizer was already running these trials back in 2017?

Christian has started a criminal investigation against the head of the EU.  Pay attention.

14 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Because Bill Gates made it in 2015.

Or some other ridiculous made up nonsense.  Poor fool just spent a couple hours posting a dozen links that NO ONE is going to read because they all know what a fucking moron he is.  If he could summarize ANYTHING he posts correctly, that'd be a hoot.  Would shock the board.