Check your account email address ×

Was the virus released on purpose?

Rod

There’s no evidence for it. But anyone but the completely inane agree it was developed in a lab, funded by the US

i often think that nobody could be that heinous to release a virus on purpose just in the name of profit 

but how often have we had wars in the name of freedom only to come to realize that it was nothing but a giant grift. Just like the current war in Ukraine. Meanwhile thousands needlessly die so people like Biden and hunter can line their pockets 

I think it’s entirely possible the virus was released on purpose. I do think these lunatics are capable of it. But whether or not they actually did I have no idea 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HSR said:

Man we need the covid forum back.Some just won't let it go. Get over it Ace:news:

Do that then if you don't think covid and the vaccines are still relevant and current news today. When you did delete it the first time, it was premature, but I figured the smart ones around this site would have known better.

7 minutes ago, HSR said:

Man we need the covid forum back.Some just won't let it go. Get over it Ace:news:

Why do current events in the current events forum trigger you so bad 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

The powers to be released a virus. They discovered it was only as harmful as the common cold and didn’t fuck people up as planned. So they rushed a vaccine to market that would. Ask me how I know all this. 

Because of twitter. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Because of twitter. 

It’s where the “in people” keep up on the “inside story” and report it on forums as secret information which only they know which in turn is being withheld from the public. 

25 minutes ago, ACE said:

Why do current events in the current events forum trigger you so bad 

No one wanted it in here when IT WAS a current event Ace, hence it’s own forum. Thought you’d be smart enough to see that. 

3 minutes ago, HSR said:

No one wanted it in here when IT WAS a current event Ace, hence it’s own forum. Thought you’d be smart enough to see that. 

I want it here so your entire argument is wrong. 

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Cause CNN is your religion.

I don’t post links to CNN. You on the other hand post 10 links from twitter per day from users with twitter handles like ‘squirrel’ or ‘Pinocchio.’

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, akvanden said:

I don’t post links to CNN. You on the other hand post 10 links from twitter per day from users with twitter handles like ‘squirrel’ or ‘Pinocchio.’

Imagine being so stupid you still think Twitter is a publisher not a platform 

12 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Routers, CNN, AP, MSNBC, Politico, NYTimes etc etc 

All garbage.

28 minutes ago, ACE said:

I want it here so your entire argument is wrong. 

Imagine having a current event subject that is still strongly relevant today in the Current Events section. I can't believe it. Hopefully I can dig up past Frankie, and now Badger infatuation posts as I truly find them more news worthy and entertaining. :news: