Check your account email address ×

Russia goes all in on Ukraine

Anler

3 hours ago, Anler said:

I would expect Biden to come on the TV soon and tell America that we need to stop Putin's genocide and then they will launch missiles into Russia and boom bada bing we go to war! 

In other news Putin was trying to blow up the Turkstream pipeline... LOL

Oh yeah he neolibs will be demanding boots on the ground too very soon 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, spin_dry said:

To believe that America’s extremely dominant military role isn’t directly related to the enjoyed standard of living here is naive. 

So 50,000 KIA in Vietnam was necessary to maintain our standard of living….fuck that.

• Like 2

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

So 50,000 KIA in Vietnam was necessary to maintain our standard of living….fuck that.

I remember when thpin says he couldn’t be a republican anymore because he seen the ramifications of war on the soldiers 

but now he loves war again so idk 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, ACE said:

I remember when thpin says he couldn’t be a republican anymore because he seen the ramifications of war on the soldiers 

Good point.

5 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Nobody complains about the standard of living the US has afforded during everyone’s lifespan that posts here. 

I don't think anyone was thinking like that at the time, more like Americas survival.  So it that aggregated an economic benefit after the fact to the country, why would anyone complain after the fact?  Plus thats when all the boomers were born  :lol: 

8 hours ago, ACE said:

so likely in reality the opposite of all that is more likely true 

Oh yes....let's beleive Putin who says they have lost very few troops and equipment:lol:.....nothing but lies coming from the kremlin on every issue

On 10/10/2022 at 11:37 AM, spin_dry said:

It’s typical Putin. He can’t win against a military so he’ll target unarmed civilians. All the more reason to keep pounding his military. Which Ukraine will. 

It is a war . Just because your weak countery has trained you that you don't shoot unless you have orders from a bureaucracy in washingtion dose not mean that is how a war is won .

And the reason America has not won a war after ww2

5 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Oh yes....let's beleive Putin who says they have lost very few troops and equipment:lol:.....nothing but lies coming from the kremlin on every issue

Oh so just like washingtion and the AP and every parrot media outlet that reports the exact same article so many times it becomes fact . Got it 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

Oh so just like washingtion and the AP and every parrot media outlet that reports the exact same article so many times it becomes fact . Got it 

He doesn't get it.  Keep watching fake news.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Highmark said:

I can't think of one MSM source that isn't pushing for us to supply Ukraine against Russia.   Not one.   That's about all one needs to know or understand we shouldn't be involved. 

Well it worked out great last time we fought Russia with our money and equipment in Afghanistan why not replay it again . Fuck me just a flipside to the same record.  And surprise surprise Joe was right there supporting that one to . 

6 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Well it worked out great last time we fought Russia with our money and equipment in Afghanistan why not replay it again . Fuck me just a flipside to the same record.  And surprise surprise Joe was right there supporting that one to . 

There's a video of Joe openly supporting the lies that got Americans into Iraq and Afghanistan.  A proud moment.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

There's a video of Joe openly supporting the lies that got Americans into Iraq and Afghanistan.  A proud moment.

He was all for the cia funneling weapons to Afghanistan to fight Russia in the 80s . 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

He doesn't get it.  Keep watching fake news.

How bout this fake news bro.....https://www.yahoo.com/news/another-four-himars-arrive-ukraine-205811971.html

Yeehaww.....Yipppeee.....Yahooey.....Game over for the Ruskies

38 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

How bout this fake news bro.....https://www.yahoo.com/news/another-four-himars-arrive-ukraine-205811971.html

Yeehaww.....Yipppeee.....Yahooey.....Game over for the Ruskies

Russia pounded the piss out of em again today. No heat, water or electricity now for the ukes heading into winter.

You cheered Brandon's recent actions. Still cheering? :news:

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Anler said:

Of course that's what they would tell you. Definitely not the case. Much of Ukraine is in the dark today. Probably from those 2 schools that got bombed :rolleyes:

What I love about the Russians and Ukrainians is that they both are pathological liars from way back. Russia burnt through 250,000 troops so far and now their glowing success is taking a bunch of retired troops and forced recruits to waste another 300k.

• Like 1

• Gold Member

the worst part of all this is anyone not absorbed by groupthink and propaganda does not agree with what these satanic fucking politicians choices, and will be forced to die over it.

newsflash , not just our countries or allies.theres innocent russians that dont want no part of this shit either but are going to be marched out there to die as well.

this isn't a game of call of duty or a stupid fucking movie. these are real peoples lives were talking about here.thousands or millions potentially in the future. for fucking what ?

so biden can make money and zelenski can act tough?   its beyond me how anyone can't see putins been provoked and backed into a corner by now. 

they overthrew a friendly neighbours government, put in there own , murdered and shelled everyone not in favour of the overthrow, pushed them to the outer 2 regions of there own country, were warned to stop the aggression for years or russia would intervene , the shelling and bombings continued , russia steps in and its "OMG!!!  PUTINS THE INVADER!!! GLORY BE TO THE HEROS!!!'

for fucks sake, look at the whole story not just cut to the part of the retaliation and act like it just fell out the fucking sky or something. stop being willfully ignorant. the west backed ACTOR, zelenski, is no fucking hero.hes responsible for the death of thousands and potentially the end of several entire countries if hes not cut off from funding and making us pay for there murder campaign.

sanctions wasnt enough to provoke a reaction i guess.blown up bridges and pipelines might be.

hope your happy retards.germans are going to freeze to death now. lucky for us, we may just starve with inflation.

glory be. 

Edited by ZR800efi
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

And how'd that work out for us?   I recall a partner in that battle named Osama Bin Laden.

• Gold Member
13 hours ago, ACE said:

11425C63-3573-46E4-852C-AA2CAB558472.jpeg

6 hours ago, ZR800efi said:

the worst part of all this is anyone not absorbed by groupthink and propaganda does not agree with what these satanic fucking politicians choices, and will be forced to die over it.

newsflash , not just our countries or allies.theres innocent russians that dont want no part of this shit either but are going to be marched out there to die as well.

this isn't a game of call of duty or a stupid fucking movie. these are real peoples lives were talking about here.thousands or millions potentially in the future. for fucking what ?

so biden can make money and zelenski can act tough?   its beyond me how anyone can't see putins been provoked and backed into a corner by now. 

they overthrew a friendly neighbours government, put in there own , murdered and shelled everyone not in favour of the overthrow, pushed them to the outer 2 regions of there own country, were warned to stop the aggression for years or russia would intervene , the shelling and bombings continued , russia steps in and its "OMG!!!  PUTINS THE INVADER!!! GLORY BE TO THE HEROS!!!'

for fucks sake, look at the whole story not just cut to the part of the retaliation and act like it just fell out the fucking sky or something. stop being willfully ignorant. the west backed ACTOR, zelenski, is no fucking hero.hes responsible for the death of thousands and potentially the end of several entire countries if hes not cut off from funding and making us pay for there murder campaign.

sanctions wasnt enough to provoke a reaction i guess.blown up bridges and pipelines might be.

hope your happy retards.germans are going to freeze to death now. lucky for us, we may just starve with inflation.

glory be. 

Nailed it...

If Russia is actually putting a significant effort forth in this conventional war then Putin really, really fucked up.   He has shown the world how weak militarily they really are other than nuclear.   

Pretty clear in a conventional war NATO would destroy them in about a week.  I think a ex CIA guy on Rogan made that claim well before all this started.  

Edited by Highmark