Check your account email address ×

Russia goes all in on Ukraine

Anler

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, EvilBird said:

Only Boomers want Nuclear War. 

Kill yourself. 

Oh, so we should.back.off when.Putin rattles the nuclear rhetoric....what a faggot you.are.

That means he will.get his way on every landgrab and just threaten nuclear when he is losing so everyone backs off.......sorry queer little guy....it doesn't work that way

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Wait ,I thought youcrane was winning? Fuck around and find out,Putin makes it rain.......... :lol:

Hey don't step away from the cnn.

You crane has putin on the run.  Just go to factcheck.org for all those peeps telling you otherwise for the real scoop.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Oh, so we should.back.off when.Putin rattles the nuclear rhetoric....what a faggot you.are.

That means he will.get his way on every landgrab and just threaten nuclear when he is losing so everyone backs off.......sorry queer little guy....it doesn't work that way

Just stop.  The same grifters who pushed the Iraq womd bullshit are behind this.  The uniparty.  Ffs have some self respect.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, toslow said:

Stop, Ukraine has no chance of winning this little get together 

B. S.   you guys have been saying that from the get go.......80k dead russian soldiers and counting.   I bet a good portion of the new 300k succombs as well.

• Haha 1

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Just stop.  The same grifters who pushed the Iraq womd bullshit are behind this.  The uniparty.  Ffs have some self respect.

Eat the corn out of my shit asshole....I.never believed the Wmds

• Haha 3

• Gold Member
27 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Thats what you think? :lol:

CD9B7A66-FFC4-4E38-9B28-3BED65F4B9AB.jpeg

2 minutes ago, ACE said:

If you believe this shit about this war you’ll believe anything. 

I read Putins manifesto and heard out of his own mouth about his regaining territories and Peter the Great analogy.....enough said. I know what to believe.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

I read Putins manifesto and heard out of his own mouth about his regaining territories and Peter the Great analogy.....enough said. I know what to believe.

The US started this war 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

In 2016 Lindsey Graham and John McCain visited Ukraine and told them they were planning to back a war with Russia and needed to prep the American public.  This was scheduled for 2017 when Hillary was expected to be president.

It didn't happened cause Trump was elected.  Who was the president in 2016?

Fucking dumb sheep.

• Like 1

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

In 2016 Lindsey Graham and John McCain visited Ukraine and told them they were planning to back a war with Russia and needed to prep the American public.  This was scheduled for 2017 when Hillary was expected to be president.

It didn't happened cause Trump was elected.  Who was the president in 2016?

Fucking dumb sheep.

And when trump was trying to nail Biden’s corruption in Ukraine he didn’t realize that Biden and zelensky were bedfellows 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Should just send all the black US military people eh??? No guns just hand to hand and let the niggers get slaughtered amirite???

1 minute ago, ACE said:

How long until the neolibs are demanding US soldiers go die over there 

I'm sure viper would love it.