Check your account email address ×

The Covid Vaccine causes AIDS

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, ACE said:

You know what it doesn’t do? Stop you from getting Covid 

Maybe not....but it sure helped my wife only get a mild case while I was deathly ill. She was vaxxed, I wasn't 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

13 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

It causes these heart problems to.

Well might as well get that to since it gives you AIDS. 

14 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

You’re a coward of the worst kind, never start a thread but one of the first to jump on the bandwagon

• Like 1

Just now, toslow said:

You’re a coward of the worst kind, never start a thread but one of the first to jump on the bandwagon

I've started a few threads. How many have you started?

2 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

I've started a few threads. How many have you started?

At least trumpet your own thoughts and not just fellow what someone else is dishing out 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, toslow said:

At least trumpet your own thoughts and not just fellow what someone else is dishing out 

What are you talking about?

You know what I don't want to know.

If you don't have anything to add to the debate. Kindly fuck off.

:bc:

23 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Sorry about your luck.  They're making amazing advances with AIDS medication these days though, you should be good.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

What are you talking about?

You know what I don't want to know.

If you don't have anything to add to the debate. Kindly fuck off.

Show me anything in the debate that you’ve posted worthy of answering to.

now you fuck off till you can come back with a worthy answer👍

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Sorry about your luck.  They're making amazing advances with AIDS medication these days though, you should be good.

You've been vaccinated haven't you?

7 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

You've been vaccinated haven't you?

That was over 2 years ago.  I looked around and woke up.  Hopefully you will too.  Trust me, if it hits close to home for you lke it did for me, the lightbulb will go off.

54 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Maybe not....but it sure helped my wife only get a mild case while I was deathly ill. She was vaxxed, I wasn't 

The same thing could've happened without her getting the vaccine. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, joe_zrt said:

The same thing could've happened without her getting the vaccine. 

Highly doubtful, she is older and diabetic. I am about 4x as healthy as she is.  Pretty sure this would have done her in but she only had a cough and lowgrade fever for a couple days.  I spent 5 days in the hospital.

11 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

That was over 2 years ago.  I looked around and woke up.  Hopefully you will too.  Trust me, if it hits close to home for you lke it did for me, the lightbulb will go off.

So you've got AIDS as well.

1 hour ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

The world was so close to being a slightly better place. Covid fail 

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Yup.....what doesn't kill ya, makes you stronger. I will be around for awhile.:bc:

Well , I it doesn’t even matter if you die or not because there is another pile of retarded trash a mile long waiting to take your place. Eeesh 

43 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Highly doubtful, she is older and diabetic. I am about 4x as healthy as she is.  Pretty sure this would have done her in but she only had a cough and lowgrade fever for a couple days.  I spent 5 days in the hospital.

Unfortunately neither of us can prove our statements. That's the bad part about being an experiment with no real documentation and studies. I know several people in the high risk category with no vaccine, and it was a walk in the park for them when they got covid. There is no standard, everyone reacts differently when they get covid.  Look at the small number of healthy 20-30 year olds that got hit hard or died when they got covid. There is no answer to that either. The only real science is the survival rate thus far, and the negative side effects of the vaccine. Neither seems to be reported with honesty and integrity. 

• Like 2

• Gold Member

interesting.

i got forced into taking the dam bullshit knowing full well it was detrimental to my health but had no choice as work said do it or let go with no ei no nothing right before xmass with 2 small children home....so i pulled out whole life insurance and took the stupid shit.

now , anyway , i had 2 doses of that useless crap and i got covid not more then 3 months after 2 doses. my girlfriend was off on maternity leave for my newborn son , and her family were pressuring her to have herself and my kids take it. i fucking snapped. no fucking way . and they did not get it. i was ready to go to war if need be.

they ended up covid positive too and heres how it went down.

myself had symptoms for 8 fucking days. my gf , two kids with no vax ? 2 days.and even milder then i had it for the 2 days they actually had it. they were all negative and fine by day 3. i was far from it and almost took 3 times as long.

the shit does nothing at best , and detrimental to your health at worst. no ones gonna tell me otherwise.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1