Check your account email address ×

The Covid Vaccine causes AIDS

• Gold Member
6 hours ago, f7ben said:

Well , I it doesn’t even matter if you die or not because there is another pile of retarded trash a mile long waiting to take your place. Eeesh 

I guess you'll just have to wait a little longer. :lol:

You need to stop serving up softballs like that. 

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The real number of actual covid deaths is about 6% of that.  The rest died from other causes.

I had 13 friends and customers die from something, or was just a bad few years. :dunno: 

Edited by Badger**

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 hours ago, joe_zrt said:

Unfortunately neither of us can prove our statements. That's the bad part about being an experiment with no real documentation and studies. I know several people in the high risk category with no vaccine, and it was a walk in the park for them when they got covid. There is no standard, everyone reacts differently when they get covid.  Look at the small number of healthy 20-30 year olds that got hit hard or died when they got covid. There is no answer to that either. The only real science is the survival rate thus far, and the negative side effects of the vaccine. Neither seems to be reported with honesty and integrity. 

Yeah,  despite how sick I was, I still refrain from getting vaxxed and the wife has not gotten any of the boosters. I don't even bother with the flu vaccine. I am considering the pneumonia shot....that shit was no fun to get

I still feel the covid vaccine may be of benefit to some but it should be a choice not forced as it was.

12 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

That's why there's more covid deaths now than before the vax.

Total fail.:lol:

Go get a booster.

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

That's why there's more covid deaths now than before the vax.

Total fail.:lol:

Go get a booster.

So let me get this straight. The deaths now are from covid, but before the vax, the people didn't die from covid, they just had covid. Hmmmm.

• Haha 1

fwiw, I've had two episodes of near death bilateral pulmonary embolism since 2014.  I have naturally thick blood and a very low resting heart rate.  Both times clots formed in my calves, passed through the heart and filled my lungs with clots and pneumonia.  After the first episode I was on blood thinners for a year, underwent a battery of scans and tests, they couldn't find a thing wrong with me physically and said if I wanted to stop the thinners I could, and did.  Fast forward to 2019, same fucking thing, blood thinners for life.

This said, I received the moderna vax regiment due to the nature of Covid but have not boosted since.  I have a bit of hesitancy about the boosters but have been tracking the other lab rats progress.  Still on the fence.

Long Covid is not being discussed much.

https://fortune.com/2022/10/06/strokes-heart-attacks-sudden-death-america-long-term-risks-catching-covid-carolyn-barber/

I'm not nor have I ever pushed or tried to convince anyone to get the jab, get boosted or take their chances... but frankly the antivax crusaders are quite alarming at times and imo a danger for the 'next big disease or virus'.  Conspiracy theory crack pots... STFU.  

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

fwiw, I've had two episodes of near death bilateral pulmonary embolism since 2014.  I have naturally thick blood and a very low resting heart rate.  Both times clots formed in my calves, passed through the heart and filled my lungs with clots and pneumonia.  After the first episode I was on blood thinners for a year, underwent a battery of scans and tests, they couldn't find a thing wrong with me physically and said if I wanted to stop the thinners I could, and did.  Fast forward to 2019, same fucking thing, blood thinners for life.

This said, I received the moderna vax regiment due to the nature of Covid but have not boosted since.  I have a bit of hesitancy about the boosters but have been tracking the other lab rats progress.  Still on the fence.

https://fortune.com/2022/10/06/strokes-heart-attacks-sudden-death-america-long-term-risks-catching-covid-carolyn-barber/

I'm not nor have I ever pushed or tried to convince anyone to get the jab, get boosted or take their chances... but frankly the antivax crusaders are quite alarming at times and imo a danger for the 'next big disease or virus'.  Conspiracy theory crack pots... STFU.  

The shots were a complete failure. The government forcing that trash on young healthy people is the entire issue. The governments are responsible for any mistrust in the medical community going forward. It’s as simple as that 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

That's some scary stuff right there. Glad you made it through that.

:bc:

What I find funny is these anti vaxxers all say the same thing. It's like they've been hypnotized or something. I think alot has to do with social media. I joined a couple groups to see what was being said. Crazy stuff.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

A serious line was crossed when vaxxes were mandated for employment and travel.  Antivaxers is a bullshit statement as most are fully vaxxed and these are not vaccines that wane after 8 weeks.

The vaxxes are useless since they don't stop infection or transmission and the it's makes symptoms milder is total bullshit.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The vax causes AIDS.  

Interesting.  Here are some numbers.  Call them 10%-20% accurate, but whatever the message is the same regardless.

~ 262 Million Americans were vaccinated. 

WORLDwide in 2021 there were 1.1M-2M new AIDS cases

ie, there is ZERO correlation.

Edited by Deephaven

2 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Interesting.  Here are some numbers.  Call them 10%-20% accurate, but whatever the message is the same regardless.

~ 262 Million Americans were vaccinated. 

WORLDwide in 2021 there were 1.1M-2M new AIDS cases

ie, there is ZERO correlation.

What are all the people dying from unknown causes is the number one cause of death..

You can't find what you aren't looking for.

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I find it rather intriguing that the idiots still backing this wonderful vaccine are all scared shitless to take any more shots.  

But there not anti or anything.

:lol:

That's not the point. You are saying they give you AIDS, Covid and who knows whatever else.

I'm not afraid to take it if need be. I just don't feel there is any need to, just like the flu shot.

You on the otherhand are afraid( as well as whole bunch of others) feel the need to make up shit to make yourself feel better.

• Like 1