Check your account email address ×

The Covid Vaccine causes AIDS

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

What are all the people dying from unknown causes is the number one cause of death..

You can't find what you aren't looking for.

There is no conspiracy in that domain and I am not looking.  Only your dumbass is.  The shot doesn't cause AIDS.  The numbers I posted prove that. 

As for your confusion, it sounds like you are just believing the story because your significant other recently gave you AIDS and the alternative to where it could have come from you don't like.

24 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

A serious line was crossed when vaxxes were mandated for employment and travel.  Antivaxers is a bullshit statement as most are fully vaxxed and these are not vaccines that wane after 8 weeks.

The vaxxes are useless since they don't stop infection or transmission and the it's makes symptoms milder is total bullshit.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

There is no conspiracy in that domain and I am not looking.  Only your dumbass is.  The shot doesn't cause AIDS.  The numbers I posted prove that. 

As for your confusion, it sounds like you are just believing the story because your significant other recently gave you AIDS and the alternative to where it could have come from you don't like.

Deaths are real, yet cause unknown

Let's shut down the country and force people to get an experiment and when the experiment goes wrong, you expect those behind it to come clean.

Fuck what a retard.

7 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Deaths are real, yet cause unknown

Let's shut down the country and force people to get an experiment and when the experiment goes wrong, you expect those behind it to come clean.

Fuck what a retard.

precisely which country?

most countries shut down, some much more than others.

do you have selective memory?

Edited by Crnr2Crnr

Lloyd logic:

Shot = AIDS

AIDS = Unknown deaths

Shot = unknown deaths

Amusingly he claimed that 100% of the unknown increase was due to the shot a few days ago, but then back pedaled later and said differently.  Now he moved his goalposts again and says it is all AIDS and the Vax.  Which way is it AC?

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, ACE said:

Lots of people have mild rones without the Covid syrup 

and the opposite can also be stated.  I wasn't interested in being on a ventilator and still am not.

life is a gamble and we're fantastic carrier monkey hosts for all diseases and viruses due to our ability to travel and congregate. 

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I find it rather intriguing that the idiots still backing this wonderful vaccine are all scared shitless to take any more shots.  

But there not anti or anything.

:lol:

Yup...

A bunch of stories on both sites of people who got fucked up or died after the jab. Countless stories out there in general. And idiots still want to stick up for rat Fauxis jab ...smfh

15 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

So what you are saying is "unknown" = AIDS? 

God you're smart.  Lol.

What's the likely conclusion for the increase in excess deaths in countries with high vax uptake compared to countries with low vax not experiencing increased deaths?

What could it be Klink?

• Platinum Contributing Member
20 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Yup...

A bunch of stories on both sites of people who got fucked up or died after the jab. Countless stories out there in general. And idiots still want to stick up for rat Fauxis jab ...smfh

Actually it was Trumps jab. He's still backing it.

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

What's the likely conclusion for the increase in excess deaths in countries with high vax uptake compared to countries with low vax not experiencing increased deaths?

What could it be Klink?

Haiti again?

42 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

and the opposite can also be stated.  I wasn't interested in being on a ventilator and still am not.

life is a gamble and we're fantastic carrier monkey hosts for all diseases and viruses due to our ability to travel and congregate. 

You were lied to.  Sorry but that's the truth.  

The vaxxes don't help shit.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You were lied to.  Sorry but that's the truth.  

I think the vaxxes don't help shit. But I really don't know what I'm talking about and just parrot everything I see on Twitter. 

Agreed.

40 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Yup...

It’s Trumps Jab , he gave them the money and then bragged about the shots and still wants you to get them 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

It’s Trumps Jab , he gave them the money and then bragged about the shots and still wants you to get them 

See my reply above ...

FJB mandating it for every critical person in the country is beyond fucked up tho.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yes and that's ok. They crossed the line with the mandates.

The vaxxes are still useless though.

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Do they stop infection? No

Do they stop transmission? No

Keep believing those who lied.

Pawn.

did they claim the vaxes (there's more than one right?) stopped any of the above ? 

I know you aren't completely stupid and actually know what a vaccine is.  

'Cure', now that's a whole different conversation. 

Okay, I'll be back later as we are cleaning house in preparation for foreign exchange students, I have leaves to blow, fishing to do and I'm dropping the boat off to storage and bringing sleds home.  Y'all have fun pulling each other's hair and spitting on your screens. 

20 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

did they claim the vaxes (there's more than one right?) stopped any of the above ? 

I know you aren't completely stupid and actually know what a vaccine is.  

'Cure', now that's a whole different conversation. 

Okay, I'll be back later as we are cleaning house in preparation for foreign exchange students, I have leaves to blow, fishing to do and I'm dropping the boat off to storage and bringing sleds home.  Y'all have fun pulling each other's hair and spitting on your screens. 

Got mine put away last weekend, found indoor storage in a brand new building in Antigo for $300 per year, hell it cost me $600ish to get it shrink-wrapped and left outside every year, 25' pontoon. Very cool on the exchange students but I don't have the patience, your wife must be a saint. Very cool IMO.