Check your account email address ×

Ron DeSantis Trails Democrat Charlie Crist in New Poll After Migrant Flight

Mainecat

8 minutes ago, Anler said:

California has 3 million new residents?

Citing changes in work-life balance, opportunities for remote work and more people deciding to quit their jobs, the report found that droves of Californians are leaving for states like Texas, Virginia, Washington and Florida. California lost more than 352,000 residents between April 2020 and January 2022, according to ...Jul 29, 2022

18 minutes ago, Anler said:

Why are you worried about the governor's race in a state you don't live in? 

Florida has 3 million NEW residents since COVID. I'm sure they moved there because they hate the governor. 

I wonder if the people who were already in FL appreciate their new neighbors. I like what Ron is doing down here but I'd hate to have all the new people from CA, IL and NY showing up and crowding the streets and driving up property values. FL is  a crowded swamp as it is.

That said he's best governor in the union, but I'm not sure how it would work from DC

37 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

maybe Floridians feel if he's going to make a run at the white house why bother electing someone who would be out campaigning rather than running their state.  

DeSantis isn't loved by everyone in Florida...

You are correct the fucke heads from the east coast who have been fucking up FL with there votes for some time deff don't like him . But they can't afford to retire in CA because there kind already destroyed that state 

2 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Despite the shitty winters, the Midwest is the best place to live. Especially as the country undergoes its gradual decay. 

Yeah yell the residents of Minneapolis St Paul St cloud Chicago Milwaukee Detroit etc how great they have it . Liberal run shit holes are liberal run shitholes no mater geological position on the map . 

Again I say CA was once a great state and in my life time liberal policy has complete destroyed it . And this is just  undeniable reality that liberals running other states refuse to see 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

But are any legal to vote ?

I'm saying they have a declining population because people are getting the fuck outta there. Like Illinois, New York, new Jersey, etc...

34 minutes ago, Anler said:

I'm saying they have a declining population because people are getting the fuck outta there. Like Illinois, New York, new Jersey, etc...

But every one who rolls out is replaced with a iligal who can't even legaly work 

4 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

But every one who rolls out is replaced with a iligal who can't even legaly work 

I'll take some of those illegals. Biden needs to give them temp residence and get them in the union. We need laborers bad. These faggot American kids don't want to do the work. 

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

I'll take some of those illegals. Biden needs to give them temp residence and get them in the union. We need laborers bad. These faggot American kids don't want to do the work. 

Can't do that.  much better to just let them go with no legal way to make a living . Then go after the contractor they gave the fake ID and bad ss# to and fine the fuck out of said contractor 

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Can't do that.  much better to just let them go with no legal way to make a living . Then go after the contractor they gave the fake ID and bad ss# to and fine the fuck out of said contractor 

I know make them legal. They should work and pay taxes instead of being an expense. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Trumper business owners pick em up every day for under the table work.

https://www.facebook.com/ubaid.naseer.792/videos/1093581664677161?idorvanity=4334706296551937

Edited by Skidooski

3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Trumper business owners pick em up every day for under the table work.

Lies . Every one knowes it is not the worker who gets fucked in that situation if anything at all goes wrong . 

Insurance won't cover em the feds will fine the employer even if they have copys if the ID and ss card they gave you . And the iligal walks . Your fucking heros