Check your account email address ×

2024 Arctic Cat Catalyst 'Chassis' details?

If you’re gonna cruise wide open trails for like 300 miles a day I can’t really think of anything that would beat a twin spar. If you’re gonna ride even remotely hard in any type of tight trail I can’t think of anything I’d want to be on less than a twin spar or literally any ski doo besides an 04 rev.

• Like 2

Honestly, I'm flattered you had to go back to a site you were banned from ... probably 20 times? ... and felt compelled to do that much digging for your :owned: moment.  I made those posts - you got me.  I'm sure if I did enough digging over the course of 17 years I could find a bus load of stupid shit you've posted too, but then again if I had all the snow you claim to have I wouldn't even be posting in the first place.

11 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Honestly, I'm flattered you had to go back to a site you were banned from ... probably 20 times? ... and felt compelled to do that much digging for your :owned: moment.  I made those posts - you got me.  I'm sure if I did enough digging over the course of 17 years I could find a bus load of stupid shit you've posted too, but then again if I had all the snow you claim to have I wouldn't even be posting in the first place.

:groin::backpeddle::kissmyass::idiot::fishing::owned::owned::owned::owned::owned:

3 hours ago, AK440 said:

Derrrr, how do I take my belly pan off to adjust the oil pump? You are a fucking idiot! :mc::fishing::owned::idiot:

CF441635-FC77-47BA-9569-C2A5D78395EB.png

E9C2936F-D245-47B2-BB91-7588B35CB805.png

AD6C3DD9-F311-49DA-801D-83F4BDE4F709.png

You literally just asked this same question yesterday.  So that must make you a "fucking idiot" also?

1 hour ago, mnstang said:

You literally just asked this same question yesterday.  So that must make you a "fucking idiot" also?

How slow are you? I cut and pasted his posts from ‘07 and used them in my replies and you were too stupid to notice. I trolled your dumb ass. :fishing::idiot::lol::owned:

48 minutes ago, AK440 said:

How slow are you? I cut and pasted his posts from ‘07 and used them in my replies and you were too stupid to notice. I trolled your dumb ass. :fishing::idiot::lol::owned:

Huh?

I noticed you copy and pasted (not cut and pasted) and then called him names for asking that question 16 years ago.  I'm quite clear on that.

However, you just asked the same question that you're calling him an idiot for asking, so I found that a little ironic.  Would you like me to copy and paste your question so you can call yourself an idiot?

I don't think you understand what trolling is.

9 minutes ago, mnstang said:

Huh?

I noticed you copy and pasted (not cut and pasted) and then called him names for asking that question 16 years ago.  I'm quite clear on that.

However, you just asked the same question that you're calling him an idiot for asking, so I found that a little ironic.  Would you like me to copy and paste your question so you can call yourself an idiot?

I don't think you understand what trolling is.

He's proud of himself, for going back 17 years and posing the question/topic I put out there .... and using it as some sort of "gotcha" moment for it being a stupid question.  Which, if that's what he really needs as some sort of owned/trolling moment ... well, it's all his.  When all ya got is the Iron Dog, wiper fluid, meth, and barter runs on a 2008 Nytro, small wins from 17 year old posts are pretty important.

8 minutes ago, Bontz said:

He's proud of himself, for going back 17 years and posing the question/topic I put out there .... and using it as some sort of "gotcha" moment for it being a stupid question.  Which, if that's what he really needs as some sort of owned/trolling moment ... well, it's all his.  When all ya got is the Iron Dog, wiper fluid, meth, and barter runs on a 2008 Nytro, small wins from 17 year old posts are pretty important.

It was a funny, he did put a lot of effort into it... And come on, I bet you even laughed a little...😂😂

1 minute ago, airflite1 said:

It was a funny, he did put a lot of effort into it... And come on, I bet you even laughed a little...😂😂

Yep - I gave him credit for it and LOL'd when I saw the dates.  Brought back a lot of memories of that first season with that sled & the pride swallowing my buddy and I both had to endure, coming from owning our Firecats to the Barney Cat & how poor it performed against other buddies sleds.

6 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Yep - I gave him credit for it and LOL'd when I saw the dates.  Brought back a lot of memories of that first season with that sled & the pride swallowing my buddy and I both had to endure, coming from owning our Firecats to the Barney Cat & how poor it performed against other buddies sleds.

I am starting to think you want to go to Alaska and ass rape him. Do you? It's now on the internet, so it is true to most. Gross!

1 minute ago, ZR6000RR said:

I am starting to think you want to go to Alaska and ass rape him. Do you? It's now on the internet, so it is true to most. Gross!

WTF are you trying to even say?  And what is it with your infatuation about gay stuff all the time?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I'm shocked, you're still unable to carry on a normal conversation, well actually I'm not, you're an Idiot.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

21 minutes ago, Bontz said:

So his other thread he made is fake and part of an elaborate owning scheme?  And he made it to.... ??? Accept ridicule which he could then try to transfer onto you?  That is really going to quite the lengths, searching back 16 years of one person's posts, on a different website, and then make a fake thread based on that, to attempt garnering ridicule to then transfer back to bontz.  For an epic ownage...

I know I'm going on here but this is truly fascinating.

He really owned you.  Ouch.

For the record in his fake thread I just gave my advice and didn't offer any ridicule.  I got trolled I guess? 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Bontz said:

WTF are you trying to even say?  And what is it with your infatuation about gay stuff all the time?

Nothing. Just pointing out your gayness. 

How you extracted that from anything I posted, I don't know ... and honestly, not sure I wanna know.  I know you're pretty special though, so we'll just leave it at that :thumb:

Do you often point out other random things about people?  Or are you just focused on the gay content currently?

2 minutes ago, Bontz said:

How you extracted that from anything I posted, I don't know ... and honestly, not sure I wanna know.  I know you're pretty special though, so we'll just leave it at that :thumb:

Well just posting that you even think you are better than anyone is why I will call you out. If it involves gay sex, which, I assume you prefer, so be it. Go blow kROM! That fuck needs a boost. No Happy New Year for the poop riders. Justice!

Just now, mnstang said:

Do you often point out other random things about people?  Or are you just focused on the gay content currently?

No. Just fucktards. Including you. 

4 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

I've turnt over a new leaf this year.

$25,000 for the RR with the cover, spare belt, etc. 

You can keep the mirrors.

Wow! I will still pass. Would never sell to a POS!