Check your account email address ×

2024 Arctic Cat Catalyst 'Chassis' details?

10 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Already told this. Next week they plan to build the media sleds (will include the 858). Test sleds as well as demo sleds, (need snow for all of this), then full production (on all models will follow. Lines will be draped, so no tours until model introduction. Not a betting man, but would lean towards the 858 being last on the line. Still playing with lots of items, I'm guessing. Crn, or crm, or what ever is your pronoun, that's the story I was given from some pretty high in the food chain. Got it? 

As high as the guy who said that the it was an 870, or the guy who said yamaha wasn't going anywhere

3 hours ago, Bontz said:

Weird ... then we see this quote of yours:

Maybe the question is, why aren't YOU hanging out on HCS?  Oh, that's right - you were actually banned (multiple times) vs. those of us who told VS Joe to fuck off and basically asked to be banned.

If you're gonna stalk, at least get shit right :lol:

I’m still on there and post all the time. Look me up under my user name: bontz_is_a_fat_fuck

:lol2::barney::yum:

6 minutes ago, krom said:

As high as the guy who said that the it was an 870, or the guy who said yamaha wasn't going anywhere

That my idiot friend was gossip. 858, 870? You worry way to much about nothing. Yamaha? Was most people's hunch. Other than that? From my favorite Canadian Comic, Iann Bagg, YOU HAVE A LITTLE PENIS! Google him my little penis man. Find some COMEDY!

2 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

That my idiot friend was gossip. 858, 870? You worry way to much about nothing. Yamaha? Was most people's hunch. Other than that? From my favorite Canadian Comic, Iann Bagg, YOU HAVE A LITTLE PENIS! Google him my little penis man. Find some COMEDY!

Comedy is you thinking you've ever been right about anything.

39 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Already told this. Next week they plan to build the media sleds (will include the 858). Test sleds as well as demo sleds, (need snow for all of this), then full production (on all models will follow. Lines will be draped, so no tours until model introduction. Not a betting man, but would lean towards the 858 being last on the line. Still playing with lots of items, I'm guessing. Crn, or crm, or what ever is your pronoun, that's the story I was given from some pretty high in the food chain. Got it? 

if you're wrong (again) will you take it like a man and sell your sled to @racinfarmer for $3K and a handshake?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

what was your New Year's resolution... arguing with idiots on the Internet?   

congratulations...

Weak moments ... you know how it goes.

20 minutes ago, AK440 said:

I’m still on there and post all the time. Look me up under my user name: bontz_is_a_fat_fuck

:lol2::barney::yum:

Well at least that would be more original than a dupe named 044KA.  The level of dumb with that one is about as dumb as the guy quoted below.  Not to mention, if I recall correctly - you were celebrating the exit of everyone and so excited that you owned yourself and got that account banned all by yourself.  No help needed from the former admin/mod team you were so happy to see gone.  Nice work Einstein :lolz:

11 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

For a guy who claims to know so much and have some sort of "contacts in the know" ... you sure get corrected a lot by Krom and others here.

• Like 1

Just now, Crnr2Crnr said:

if you're wrong (again) will you take it like a man and sell your sled to @racinfarmer for $3K and a handshake?

Shit can change. Only posting what was told. If he offered me $20,000, I would tell him to go fuck you.

Just now, Bontz said:

Weak moments ... you know how it goes.

Well at least that would be more original than a dupe named 044KA.  The level of dumb with that one is about as dumb as the guy quoted below.  Not to mention, if I recall correctly - you were celebrating the exit of everyone and so excited that you owned yourself and got that account banned all by yourself.  No help needed from the former admin/mod team you were so happy to see gone.  Nice work Einstein :lolz:

For a guy who claims to know so much and have some sort of "contacts in the know" ... you sure get corrected a lot by Krom and others here.

Really? I guess it depends on what side you lean. 

1 minute ago, ZR6000RR said:

Really? I guess it depends on what side you lean. 

Uhhhh ... I tend to lean towards the side that provides accurate info.  So far, it's something like Krom = 3981 and ZR6000RR = 0     I might be off by a couple, but it's close to that.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Uhhhh ... I tend to lean towards the side that provides accurate info.  So far, it's something like Krom = 3981 and ZR6000RR = 0     I might be off by a couple, but it's close to that.

Ok. If you say so. 

16 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Shit can change. Only posting what was told. If he offered me $20,000, I would tell him to go fuck you.

how many crayons did you eat as a child?

just curious... 

2 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

how many crayons did you eat as a child?

just curious... 

None? How many did you? Some of those fuckers were full of lead, I'm afraid. 

21 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

BRO are you advocating for gay sex?  

2 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

None? How many did you? Some of those fuckers were full of lead, I'm afraid. 

9_9

anchorman-i-dont-believe-you.gif.2fb59572ff4d22d51fffb4208ebf307d.gif

1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

9_9

anchorman-i-dont-believe-you.gif.2fb59572ff4d22d51fffb4208ebf307d.gif

That is the look. Probably some mercury mixed in just for fun. Explains the long, fucked up pronoun? Name?

4 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

That is the look. Probably some mercury mixed in just for fun. Explains the long, fucked up pronoun? Name?

I bet you're a big hit during Thanksgiving at the insane asylum

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I bet you're a big hit during Thanksgiving at the insane asylum

So unfollow me you fucking idiot! You are literally in every post on this site! Why?