Check your account email address ×

2024 Arctic Cat Catalyst 'Chassis' details?

6 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

This post! Why are you so in to following me? Creeping the Fuck out of me.

What part about the post is fucktard?  So I can understand and work on it.  I want to be better so we can be friends.  Arctic Cat best friends forever.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, mnstang said:

What part about the post is fucktard?  So I can understand and work on it.  I want to be better so we can be friends.  Arctic Cat best friends forever.

Just go fuck yourself!

10 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

This post! Why are you so in to following me? Creeping the Fuck out of me.

2 minutes ago, mnstang said:

Just now, ZR6000RR said:

Just go fuck yourself!

You two.

Step Brothers - Rotten Tomatoes

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, mnstang said:

Now you're creeping me out, 😂  Now it'll cost you $6000 to get me to take your sled Jimmy, delivered to Ben's. quit being so weird or I'll make the big jump to $7500.

58 minutes ago, mnstang said:

3cfc9771f42880ef0e81d79aac3b7587.jpg

8 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

I've turnt over a new leaf this year.

$2500 for the RR with the cover, spare belt, etc. 

You can keep the mirrors.

:roflcrying:

8 hours ago, airflite1 said:

Meet me at Ben's. You will deliver if I take the mirrors?

Edit: Bring a cashiers check, I don't really trust you.

:roflcrying:

holy fuck... between AK and Jimwit this has turned into the original HCS GDF.  what a beating... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, Bontz said:

Honestly, I'm flattered you had to go back to a site you were banned from ... probably 20 times? ... and felt compelled to do that much digging for your :owned: moment.  I made those posts - you got me.  I'm sure if I did enough digging over the course of 17 years I could find a bus load of stupid shit you've posted too, but then again if I had all the snow you claim to have I wouldn't even be posting in the first place.

Oh the irony,,,,,, the guy who laughed and laughed when Driftbusta posted my real name turns into Bigfuse when a blurry pic of a fat redhead guy gets posted:lol::lol::lol:

Here's a hint,, quit looking for drama,,, you ARE the drama on FS. It follows you where ever you go.

Man the clique is taking a beating this year:lmao:

On 12/28/2023 at 7:27 AM, Crnr2Crnr said:

after a decade plus of people complaining about the mushy Procross seat... r u f'ng kidding me?   

Screenshot_20231228-072543.png

Its pretty hard seat actually.. Hope it softens up some.. 

11 minutes ago, HSR said:

Oh the irony,,,,,, the guy who laughed and laughed when Driftbusta posted my real name turns into Bigfuse when a blurry pic of a fat redhead guy gets posted:lol::lol::lol:

Here's a hint,, quit looking for drama,,, you ARE the drama on FS. It follows you where ever you go.

Man the clique is taking a beating this year:lmao:

Spoken like the true drama queen that you are.  Nice to see you let John handle things, as usual.  HSR ... the Kamala Harris of Freedomsledder with his token #2 in charge title. :lol:

On 12/29/2023 at 1:27 PM, Ziemann said:

You sit a long ways away from the tall windshield, the the bubble of warm air will be in front of you- just like the Matrix. You're not hiding behind the windshield, it is way to far in front of you. 

THIS is the first thing I noticed. BUT i think you could be wrong on your assumption that its to FAR forward/and will be cold. We will see soon if it ever snows.. 

44 minutes ago, Bontz said:

with his token #2 in charge title.

What number are you Biggerfuse? :owned:

Reporting posts now :lol::lol:

Screenshot_20240102_110856_Samsung Internet.jpg

Says the guy who couldn't search and delete posts fast enough that had his name put out there.  Gee, I wonder if you didn't have that token #2 role, you know like Kamala Harris, you'd have been begging someone to delete those posts as fast as possible.

14 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Says the guy who couldn't search and delete posts fast enough that had his name put out there.  Gee, I wonder if you didn't have that token #2 role, you know like Kamala Harris, you'd have been begging someone to delete those posts as fast as possible.

Poor poor Chris, crying like a bitch. :lol::baby::owned::fishing:

1 hour ago, HSR said:

7 minutes ago, HSR said:

tenor-2.gif

:news:

1 hour ago, jonlafon1 said:

THIS is the first thing I noticed. BUT i think you could be wrong on your assumption that its to FAR forward/and will be cold. We will see soon if it ever snows.. 

@jonlafon1 I'm starting to agree with you. Yeah- my initial impression has changed a bit once I saw the windshield comparison. 

IMG_20231231_135120192_HDR_AE.jpg

IMG_20231231_135207078_HDR_AE.jpg

• Like 1