Check your account email address ×

****Official Pet Photo Thread****

ckf

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Zambroski said:

I’m jist going off all the comments.  I’m sure pics or in person viewing was provided at one time...or, is it just a weird insult of which I am not aware?

So you are just hitching your wagon to Angry Ike’s Star....awesome idea!!!    :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Relax.  You’ll be ok.  Just stay away from HCS for a while.  It really damages you...apparently.  :lmao:

The only thing damaged is my perception of you after witnessing your capitulation to and fellatio of Saytothebuffet....I will never un see that. 😫😫😫

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

The only thing damaged is my perception of you after witnessing your capitulation to and fellatio of Saytothebuffet....I will never un see that. 😫😫😫

OMG.  He commented on Crocs and I replied.

Do you need me to step in and help you out in there?  Do you feel that tiny?  Seems his last response to you really threw down the gauntlet and you just sat there.

Wut gives?  Why so scared of him all of a sudden?  Where’s the Jimmy of old that I remember?  Stop eating Librul Queefs cereal.  It’s making you weak!

:lol:

33 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Cat loves the torx!  Not sure why.  I usually don’t have any problems but decided to play with fire with my little impacter. Just a bad spot and tightened it nice before I spun out.  Drat!  Oh well...no biggie.  Not leaking and I’ll tackle it next year or, let the new owner deal with it.

Why does it seem like an inordinate amount of people here have skinny arms/wrists/legs/fingers, etc...  it’s kinda creepy.  Is this a vegan site or something?

Torx are horrible.  I shit can those the first time they come out and replace them with button head Allens.  You probably had your impact cranked up to high ya fucking retard :lol:

:lol: I wouldn't be surprised if  Kev144dickssucked is.  Probably vapes too  :lol:

15 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

That vaping bullshit is not only stupid but annoying as fuck....either smoke a fucking a Camel No Filter, Marlboro Red or nothing!!!!!😤

Really, don’t do either.  Both ghey.

2 minutes ago, frenchy said:

1yjl7o86j5x01.jpg

1 hour ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Torx are horrible.  I shit can those the first time they come out and replace them with button head Allens.  You probably had your impact cranked up to high ya fucking retard :lol:

:lol: I wouldn't be surprised if  Kev144dickssucked is.  Probably vapes too  :lol:

Shut up, 800 FAGGON AIDS!!!!!!  

2 hours ago, frenchy said:

1yjl7o86j5x01.jpg

:lol: Poor gay Canadian Richie Cunningham 

@Kev144

53 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Shut up, FAGGON !!! 

51 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

STD RENEGAIDS!!!! That's you!!! LMAO!!  

50 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Shut up, 800 FAGGON AIDS!!!!!!  

:finger:  shit staned drawers :finger: