Check your account email address ×

****Official Pet Photo Thread****

ckf

3 minutes ago, yami123 said:

Poor guy has a hard time finding a place to shit with all this snow 😂😂

2BD511C0-515D-4E03-9722-2E0E5BD2FFF7.jpeg

:lol:  i know the snow is deep when the dog would shit on the driveway.  Now i take 2 passes around to the patio so the dog has some room on the grass

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

:lol:  i know the snow is deep when the dog would shit on the driveway.  Now i take 2 passes around to the patio so the dog has some room on the grass

I finally had to break down and shovel him a square to shit in 😂😂 I couldn’t imagine trying to shit while it’s trying to make its way right back up 😂😂

• Platinum Contributing Member
23 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Looks like he is pondering his life choices.

"Why the hell is this jackass taking pics of me again?"

"I'm going to get the hell out of this dump real soon!"

"This couch is pretty comfy, I guess."

I have to say,. You are probably 100% spot on. :lol:

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, yami123 said:

I finally had to break down and shovel him a square to shit in 😂😂 I couldn’t imagine trying to shit while it’s trying to make its way right back up 😂😂

I have dogs with short legs.  After a decent snow I always run the sled around the back yard about 15 times and pack it down . Otherwise they shit and piss on the shoveld deck 

• Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...
21 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Looks like he’s had quite a few b-days himself.

We adopted him 11 years ago, he's 13 or 14 years old, you can never be exactly sure with rescues. He's a healthy old coot though, just a little lazier than he used to be.

14 hours ago, Wildboer said:

We adopted him 11 years ago, he's 13 or 14 years old, you can never be exactly sure with rescues. He's a healthy old coot though, just a little lazier than he used to be.

That’s excellent!  :bc:

2 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

Our three cats and their three eyes....

image.thumb.jpeg.aba4bccaa6e96b0af99b5572c10a7c52.jpeg

2E9A27A0-35AB-4FA3-9E48-8AEC33755016.jpeg

CF4B934C-6689-4141-A50A-EE77BBD90466.jpeg

Adorable.  We’re big animal people and animal charities make our top list on donations...BY A LANDSLIDE.

BTW, your middle tabby pick reminds me of my “lol’ brown bear” rescue.  He had all kinds of problems with his eye from being shot with a BB gun.  I cried when I had to finally put him down.  He was just sweet as hell.  :bc:

7E9D0EEA-CF7F-42E9-A9B8-577DD6B206E3.jpeg

• Like 1

• Gold Member
22 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

That’s excellent!  :bc:

Adorable.  We’re big animal people and animal charities make our top list on donations...BY A LANDSLIDE.

BTW, your middle tabby pick reminds me of my “lol’ brown bear” rescue.  He had all kinds of problems with his eye from being shot with a BB gun.  I cried when I had to finally put him down.  He was just sweet as hell.  :bc:

7E9D0EEA-CF7F-42E9-A9B8-577DD6B206E3.jpeg

That’s awesome the animal shelters definitely need all the donations they can get. What the hell is wrong with people, who shoots a freakin cat. Both the cats with the missing eyes were rescued by my wife. She actually did the surgery on their eyes. The tabby one like yours is nice when it wants to be but most of the time she’s a mean bitch lol. My favorite is the blind one.

1 hour ago, 800renegaderider said:

That’s awesome the animal shelters definitely need all the donations they can get. What the hell is wrong with people, who shoots a freakin cat. Both the cats with the missing eyes were rescued by my wife. She actually did the surgery on their eyes. The tabby one like yours is nice when it wants to be but most of the time she’s a mean bitch lol. My favorite is the blind one.

I don't know exactly what percentage of people I could wipe off the earth and immediately make things better but....I think about it more than I should.

Just showed my wife the pics of your cats and she teared up.  Such a soft heart.  :bc:

• Like 2