****Official Pet Photo Thread****

ckf

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

We have two males also.  Good cats.  Both fixed.

This fucker is getting fatter….and has no shame.

We will have to get ours fixed at the appropriate time as well, whenever that is, but so far so good. Currently they just eat, sleep and wrestle, but are getting more and more adventurous everyday.  In all the years my family and I have owned cats, I don't ever recall having kittens before? Always full grown rescues or hand me downs so this is a bit more challenging than usual but still a lot of fun. :bc:

V__A521 (1).jpg

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/17/2017 at 5:28 PM, Ez ryder said:

Bacon rolling

bacon playing with beanie

bacon pretending he has no idea how the cookie box got on the floor opened up in fr of his bed

baconsnow2.jpg

374d049c759f11f8657318922a4b6b83.jpg

3d73ed42c5b369ed9664aadea76eb484.jpg

Bacon was the best dog I ever had we lost him Friday died in my arms at 130 in the morning . Only 11yr old . vet in ashlund we saw 2 days before said his sudden breathing issues were most likely due to a underling condition like cancer and his lungs were filling with fluid . Attempted antibiotics and diaretics in case it was a infection . Had a apt to have him put to sleep that next morning . 

Guess it is just 1 more thing to chalk up to the covid when your local vet only took emergency calls for the last yr you don't get wellness checks 

Screenshot_20211006-094130_Messages.jpg

Edited by Ez ryder
  • Sad 5

• Platinum Contributing Member
18 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Bacon was the best dog I ever had we lost him Friday died in my arms at 130 in the morning . Only 11yr old  vet in ashlund we saw 2 days before said his sudden breathing issues were most likely due to a underling condition like cancer and his lungs were filling with fluid . Attempted antibiotics and dietetics in case it was a infection . Had a apt to have him put to sleep that next morning . 

Guess it is just 1 more thing to chalk up to the covid when your local vet only took emergency calls for the last yr you don't get wetness checks 

I'm sorry Ezra

34 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Bacon was the best dog I ever had we lost him Friday died in my arms at 130 in the morning . Only 11yr old  vet in ashlund we saw 2 days before said his sudden breathing issues were most likely due to a underling condition like cancer and his lungs were filling with fluid . Attempted antibiotics and dietetics in case it was a infection . Had a apt to have him put to sleep that next morning . 

Guess it is just 1 more thing to chalk up to the covid when your local vet only took emergency calls for the last yr you don't get wetness checks 

Dude.  That sucks.  So sorry for you.  Lost my last on the same way.  Something was wrong one night...brought him to emergency vet.  Cancer.  Lost him the next morning.  So sad.  Hang in there, brother.

• Like 1

• Gold Member
50 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Sorry to hear that definitely sucks. I’m dreading the day my first dog goes he’s getting up there in age.

My wife thinks of these two as pets,we both enjoyed watching them grow up. They have hung out in are back since they were just little fawns.

20210912_034357.jpg

Edited by MnDean
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 10/6/2021 at 11:01 AM, Ez ryder said:

Bacon was the best dog I ever had we lost him Friday died in my arms at 130 in the morning . Only 11yr old . vet in ashlund we saw 2 days before said his sudden breathing issues were most likely due to a underling condition like cancer and his lungs were filling with fluid . Attempted antibiotics and diaretics in case it was a infection . Had a apt to have him put to sleep that next morning . 

Guess it is just 1 more thing to chalk up to the covid when your local vet only took emergency calls for the last yr you don't get wellness checks 

So sorry to hear, Ez. :sad:

RIP Bacon. 

• 5 weeks later...