Check your account email address ×

World war 2 ships rearing their ugly heads during drought

7 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

So I'm confused, one day we're told not to buy oceanfront property because it'll be swamped in a few years and now water levels are drastically low. Which one is it?

It’s weather EXTREMES. That way we can blame everything on climate change.😀

• Sad 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

I was on Lake Wallenpaupak in PA yesterday and itwas 2or 3 ft low easy. Owasco Lake in NY is low as well.

Maybe they were inspecting the dam. They release water every so many years to do that.

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

Maybe they were inspecting the dam. They release water every so many years to do that.

I love how they blame global warming on water levels that are controlled by dams and lock systems. :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Gold Member
4 hours ago, Steve753 said:

I was wondering about something like that. But my buddy who lives Easton said they haven't had rain in pushing 6 weeks.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Kivalo said:

I was on Lake Wallenpaupak in PA yesterday and itwas 2or 3 ft low easy. Owasco Lake in NY is low as well.

That's only like 20 miles from me, and I didn't hear of any boats in the road.

4 hours ago, Woodtick said:

I love how they blame global warming on water levels that are controlled by dams and lock systems. :lol:

The Paupac. is a hydro damn they release enough water to run the generators, despite how much the streams feed it.

11 hours ago, J. Jackson said:

So I'm confused, one day we're told not to buy oceanfront property because it'll be swamped in a few years and now water levels are drastically low. Which one is it?

Depends on the story . Got to Stat fluid and willing to just go with the headline 

7 hours ago, Kivalo said:

I was wondering about something like that. But my buddy who lives Easton said they haven't had rain in pushing 6 weeks.

Yeah the whole area has been very dry.......trees dropping leaves early. Had to water my wilting burning bushes that block my asshole neighbors....no way Im letting them die.   

Supposed to get some substantial rain tomorrow.

So the 10 year cycle Lake St Clair has been on here for a long time is from Global Climate shift change warming? At it's peak it's coming over sea walls and at it's lows the bays need to be dredged just to get out into the lake. Both times are usually good time to buy lake lots  

Headlines on the Today show are all about "SEVERE WEATHER"  They can't say anything about MMGW any more because they are getting snow in Colorado Springs in August and the warming isn't happening like they predicted.

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

Headlines on the Today show are all about "SEVERE WEATHER"  They can't say anything about MMGW any more because they are getting snow in Colorado Springs in August and the warming isn't happening like they predicted.

It wouldn't be much of a news grab if they said "Slightly different weather" as their headline.

• Thanks 1