Check your account email address ×

Come on Neal , you can do it

12 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Well technically speaking, AIDS/HIV doesn’t kill anyone either, yet for some reason it’s killed millions.

The real question is how many of the immuno compromised would still be alive today had they not contracted COVID. :dunno:

There is a lot more people dying from excess deaths not from covid.  Young healthy adults dropping dead suddenly, but nothing from msm.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The cdc admitted the number of deaths from covid only on the death certificate is about 6%.  You mean like that type of quantifiable?

Nope, the other 94%.

Edited by akvanden

• Gold Member
22 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Because it’s not quantifiable. Or have you figured a way?

:smack:

Are you forgetting they kept how many people had comorbidities from us the whole entire time? Dont you think that would be important information for a more accurate truthful analysis? 

Edited by EvilBird

6 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Are you forgetting they kept how many people had comorbidities from us the whole entire time? Dont you think that would be important information for a more accurate truthful analysis? 

Did they? I was aware the entire time that individuals with weaker immune systems would do worse.

12 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Did they? I was aware the entire time that individuals with weaker immune systems would do worse.

The vax is causing that though, that is what you are missing.  Remember the myocarditis original claim that it was from covid and not the vax even though it was non-existent prior.

Here is the fake news trying to make this sound better that only one in six teens are getting heart irregularities after getting a vax instead of what the study claimed it was one in three.  One in Six.

Wow, why would anyone still push this garbage.  What is the net benefit again?  There is none.

19 minutes ago, akvanden said:

How many people would die with the flu on the death certificate if they did the same, and count that only as a flu death.

The flu would be a global pandemic then.

14 hours ago, f7ben said:

Of the 18,600 people between 30-39 who have supposedly died from the covid since pandemic started how many were healthy? 

A simple number will suffice 

Healthy as in not obese , no stage 4 cancer , no advanced sickle cell etc etc. 

Can you try a shred of honesty and answer the simple question? 

those stats will never be let out.   it would show next to zero risk in the sub 50 year old age bracket.   

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

those stats will never be let out.   it would show next to zero risk in the sub 50 year old age bracket.   

Exactly , there are subtle hints if you look just a little deeper but they squash collecting of these stats at various stages throughout the whole scam

• Like 1

• Gold Member
14 hours ago, f7ben said:

Of the 18,600 people between 30-39 who have supposedly died from the covid since pandemic started how many were healthy? 

A simple number will suffice 

Healthy as in not obese , no stage 4 cancer , no advanced sickle cell etc etc. 

Can you try a shred of honesty and answer the simple question? 

43 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Isnt that the whole point of this thread ? :lol:

You were aware of it sure, what the fuck are the actual numbers. Hello.  

Remember back oh about a decade or so ago, they asked Fauci if you should get a flu vaccine if you already caught the flu?

His stern answer was absolutely not, cause if you already had the flu you have the best protection from natural immunity that no vaccine could match.

What happened to critical thinking? 

There is another side to this which is the misinformation about the "Vaccines".   Racheal Maddow was going on her show shaming you into getting the vaccine as to stop the spread of Covid which turned out to be false as the Vaccines did not stop the spread of the virus and at the time she was making her statements there was no science to back up her position.  Add in Fauchi"s aggressive tactics about the lab leak theory.  All in all the CDC and others did a poor job of actually informing the public.  It was ike a two year commercial for Phizer and Moderna without the disclaimer at the end.

• Like 3

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Exactly , there are subtle hints if you look just a little deeper but they squash collecting of these stats at various stages throughout the whole scam

The elephant in the room is still how the stats were not including those infected yet not testing.   Studies very early by USC indicated 28-55x's as many as positive tests were infected and those number never added to the hospitalization and mortality rates.   With them it was similar to influenza. 

They manipulated the numbers in every way they could whether it was for an abundance or caution or control and to impact the election you decide.   I know which I feel it was. 

This was April 2020.   They knew yet never took this into account in policy.  

https://pressroom.usc.edu/preliminary-results-of-usc-la-county-covid-19-study-released/   

Based on testing results from 863 adults, the research team estimates that approximately 4.1% of the county’s adult population has antibody to the virus. Adjusting this estimate for statistical margin of error implies about 2.8% to 5.6% of the county’s adult population has antibody to the virus— which translates to approximately 221,000 to 442,000 adults in the county who have had the infection. That estimate is 28 to 55 times higher than the 7,994 confirmed cases of COVID-19 reported to the county by the time of the study in early April. The number of COVID-related deaths in the county has now surpassed 600.

Edited by Highmark

13 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

There is another side to this which is the misinformation about the "Vaccines".   Racheal Maddow was going on her show shaming you into getting the vaccine as to stop the spread of Covid which turned out to be false as the Vaccines did not stop the spread of the virus and at the time she was making her statements there was no science to back up her position.  Add in Fauchi"s aggressive tactics about the lab leak theory.  All in all the CDC and others did a poor job of actually informing the public.  It was like a two year commercial for Pfizer and Moderna without the disclaimer at the end.

No kidding, and the frequency of said commercials was like every 10 minutes or whatever you were watching broke for a break. 

Curious does anyone know someone who's been infected multiple times but were never vaccinated?   I know some people who have tested positive 3 times and one 24 yo girl 4.   Everyone I know that has had it multiple times has been double vaxxed and boosted. 

2 hours ago, EvilBird said:

Isnt that the whole point of this thread ? :lol:

You were aware of it sure, what the fuck are the actual numbers. Hello.  

Are they still hiding the numbers? 

My question was how many with comorbidities would still be alive had they not gotten Covid, which can’t be quantified.  All? 75% :dunno:

• Haha 1

Just now, Highmark said:

Curious does anyone know someone who's been infected multiple times but were never vaccinated?   I know some people who have tested positive 3 times and one 24 yo girl 4.   Everyone I know that has had it multiple times has been double vaxxed and boosted. 

Quite a few actually.

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Numerous on here have said so in the past. 

2 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Quite a few actually.

Out of 6 people in one office area 2 have been infected.   One vaxxed and boosted has had it twice.   Out of the other 5...4 including me have never tested positive and one had a mild case once.   Original variant.   We worked from home for a very short period of time.  

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Out of 6 people in one office area 2 have been infected.   One vaxxed and boosted has had it twice.   Out of the other 5...4 including me have never tested positive and one had a mild case once.   Original variant.   We worked from home for a very short period of time.  

It's funny how it spreads. We had a sled get together in 2020 with 37 people. 23 of us got it. Yet last year at a wedding reception of near a 100 only 4 got it  and the only reason they found out they had it was because they were flying abroad 2 days after and had to get tested.

Its fucked.

Edited by Steve753

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

It's funny how it spreads. We had a sled get together in 2020 with 37 people. 23 of us got it. Yet last year at a wedding reception of near a 100 only 4 got it  and the only reason they found out they had it was because they were flying abroad 2 days after and had to get tested.

Its fucked.

Agreed.