Check your account email address ×

Come on Neal , you can do it

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Remember back oh about a decade or so ago, they asked Fauci if you should get a flu vaccine if you already caught the flu?

His stern answer was absolutely not, cause if you already had the flu you have the best protection from natural immunity that no vaccine could match.

What happened to critical thinking? 

Remember when it was for the same strain, during the same flu season? Because that would make sense. Or are you implying he meant if you get once that should cover you against future variants as well? Hmmmm

4 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Remember when it was for the same strain, during the same flu season? Because that would make sense. Or are you implying he meant if you get once that should cover you against future variants as well? Hmmmm

He didn't say anything about different strains.  He just said if you got the flu you don't need a vax.

They have changed that tune now, its rather dishonest actually.

So how did the regulators miss this, this is from the original data.  

From the substack and off Pfizers own data.  How in the hell did this ever make it to customers?

This is not the 75 year data pfizer was trying to hide, that is far worse.

"It tells us that we need to fully vaccinate 7,230 people in order to prevent one serious COVID-19 outcome. But using the same dataset, we can see that serious adverse events related to the vaccine were running at 1 in every 5,405 people. Can you see the problem? The data suggests a net loss in hospitalisations. For every person we keep out of hospital for Covid-19, we’re putting 1.3 people into hospital with serious adverse events related to the vaccine. Obviously Pfizer isn't going to present this fact explicitly to the watchdog, but any watchdog focused on regulating rather than “enabling” would make these calculations and ask very tough questions of the manufacturer. Why wasn’t this spotted?"

Pfizer's own data showed vaccine creates net loss on hospitalisations

cc0fbfd1-c083-4e6f-b97d-59c45f1377ba_1600x758.thumb.png.84bf7705221b848f7c18991bfbcf6bec.png

0908579a-20c0-4e8e-bf53-6132e9473dea_683x111.png.8ae7741871b3eb0290cdd22eb841aee1.png

fda doc

https://www.fda.gov/media/144245/download

https://philharper.substack.com/p/pfizers-own-data-showed-vaccine-creates

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

He didn't say anything about different strains.  He just said if you got the flu you don't need a vax.

Ya passing misinformation is never good.

Pot meets kettle.

15 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Also, remember they lied upfront and said this was a one time deal, that's what all there testing showed.

Now we are into 5 boosts and counting.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Try understand data.

That's the reason you keep getting caught passing misinformation!

:lol:

Ok I'm done.

:bc:

14 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Right. Ok. You know what he meant. They recommend a flu shots every year based on new strains.

5 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Also, remember they lied upfront and said this was a one time deal, that's what all there testing showed.

Now we are into 5 boosts and counting.

Remember how it was/is a novel virus. Predicting the future would be nice though.

4 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Right. Ok. You know what he meant. They recommend a flu shots every year based on new strains.

Remember how it was/is a novel virus. Predicting the future would be nice though.

So you're good with an outright lie.  Not just from Pfizer, but all the pharma companies.

That is what the real experts at the Great Barrington Declaration said, with thousands of Dr's signing on to support them said.  They were shamed and called conspiracy theorists.  They were right.

Oh, I have never gotten a flu shot in 40 years and never will and never get the flu.

59 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Curious does anyone know someone who's been infected multiple times but were never vaccinated?   I know some people who have tested positive 3 times and one 24 yo girl 4.   Everyone I know that has had it multiple times has been double vaxxed and boosted. 

I would have to put myself in this category. I got Covid while on a waiting list for the vaccine back in the early days of the pandemic and to be fair it wiped me out so much that I went to the hospital for a day. the second time was about two weeks ago and I would not even have called it a mild cold.  My son has had it twice as well and both times for him were mild at best.

So you're good with an outright lie.  Not just from Pfizer, but all the pharma companies.

Are you speaking of predicting the future again? When’s the next variant coming out?

9 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Oh, I have never gotten a flu shot in 40 years and never will and never get the flu.

You’re tough, much respect. You plan on dying someday or did you find a way to beat that too? 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

I would have to put myself in this category. I got Covid while on a waiting list for the vaccine back in the early days of the pandemic and to be fair it wiped me out so much that I went to the hospital for a day. the second time was about two weeks ago and I would not even have called it a mild cold.  My son has had it twice as well and both times for him were mild at best.

I got hit with something that knocked me, the wife and son off back in Nov 2019.  It likely was covid.  Nothing since but the wife got it again last month and it lasted two weeks.  Unfortunately she got boosted.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Are you speaking of predicting the future again? When’s the next variant coming out?

You’re tough, much respect. You plan on dying someday or did you find a way to beat that too? 

There was a covid pandemic symposium back in Oct 2019.  Coincidence?

There was a monkey pandemic symposium back in what May of 2022.  Coincidence?

Vitamin D boys....10,000 ICU's a day.  I swear even cuts heal faster when I'm on it.   

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 2

There was a covid pandemic symposium back in Oct 2019.  Coincidence?

1) pandemic planning has been going on long before 2019. 2) Thought it was a Chinese bioweapon.  They let John Hopkins know about it in advance so they could host the event? That was nice of them. 3) don’t forgot about your claims about Covid tests being ordered in like 2017 or whatever you said. That’s good stuff too.

1 hour ago, akvanden said:

1) pandemic planning has been going on long before 2019. 2) Thought it was a Chinese bioweapon.  They let John Hopkins know about it in advance so they could host the event? That was nice of them. 3) don’t forgot about your claims about Covid tests being ordered in like 2017 or whatever you said. That’s good stuff too.

Moderna claimed it took them 24 hours to create the vax and now can't do shit 2.5 years later.

Ok

:lol:

1 hour ago, akvanden said:

Did you watch that video?

How about the Monkeypox?

How about rewriting the pandemic protocols to include the failed approach that they now trying to blame all the excess deaths on.

I got hit with something that knocked me, the wife and son off back in Nov 2019.  It likely was covid.  Nothing since but the wife got it again last month and it lasted two weeks.  Unfortunately she got boosted.

Nevermind.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Your wife's got 3 shots now. Story keeps changing.

Edited by Steve753
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Go look back.  

I did and you had alot of choice words for the vaccinated…losers, cowards, sheep…..ect….. and blamed them for going along and perpetuating the lockdowns and “scam”….does that apply to your household?

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I did and you had alot of choice words for the vaccinated…losers, cowards, sheep…..ect….. and blamed them for going along and perpetuating the lockdowns and “scam”….does that apply to your household?

Yes, she was forced and has resigned.

I told her to let them fire her.

She did not want it.

Ok.

Yes, she was forced and has resigned.

I told her to let them fire her.

She did not want it.

Ok.

So you called her those names…that wasn’t very nice.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So you called her those names…that wasn’t very nice.

I never called out anyone who was forced to keep their job or those who were immunume compromised.   Just dumb fucks who after now 5 boosts can't see the scam and still think it works.

So that would include you.