Check your account email address ×

Come on Neal , you can do it

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I never called out anyone who was forced to keep their job or those who were immunume compromised.   Just dumb fucks who after now 5 boosts can't see the scam and still think it works.

So that would include you.

Un-huh…I haven’t had 5 boosters or said anything about it not being a scam. You’re just a bullshitting blowhard.

• Like 1

I have never been for vaccine mandates but I appreciate the deflection from your bullshit.😂
I also don’t have an issue with those that choose to get boosters, wear masks…ect…it’s their choice. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I have never been for vaccine mandates but I appreciate the deflection from your bullshit.😂
I also don’t have an issue with those that choose to get boosters, wear masks…ect…it’s their choice. 

But when it's not their choice.

I'm all for choice, but that's not what we are dealing with now are we.

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

How about this Smales, how would you feel if your daughter was faced with this cause she has white skin. 

Not allowed in if your white at Berkley POC house.  The dems have lost it.

What the fuck.  When do people speak out.

image.thumb.png.3177b222ea6e989afba5d74a27be136b.png

How about you just focus on the issue at hand and not hypotheticals about my daughter. I understand why you want to muddy the waters and change the subject but I’m not playing.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

How about you just focus on the issue at hand and not hypotheticals about my daughter. I understand why you want to muddy the waters and change the subject but I’m not playing.

Whites not allowed, in the USA in 2022.

The dems have become "The Man".

14 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

He reminds me of my black lab pup,just when you think you have him focused,,,,,,SQUIRREL!!!!!!1111!!!!!!11!!!!!!!:lol:

10 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Thailand doing the work of the fda.

More brutal data, Troponin is non repairable.

Keep your heads in the sand.

Another Dr. who can't hold a job.

:lol:

• Gold Member
14 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Another Dr. who can't hold a job.

:lol:

Ah so you're just another dipshit thats ok with Doctors who wont ever question mainstream narratives for fear of losing their jobs .....Got it. 👍

Edited by EvilBird

11 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Ah so you're just another dipshit thats ok with Doctors who wont ever question mainstream narratives for fear of losing their jobs .....Got it. 👍

From someone who admitted will litterly do anything he's told vs someone who stood against the bs narrative.

Considering she was right.

Good job Schultz. :lol:

sergeant-schultz-see-nothing-hear-nothin

17 hours ago, Highmark said:

Vitamin D boys....10,000 ICU's a day.  I swear even cuts heal faster when I'm on it.   

This is who's in charge of covid misinformation.  This is who the sheep go to for their factchecking.  

FamSfueXgAAujPT?format=jpg&name=large

FamSfuhXwAAod5c?format=jpg&name=large

FamSfvRX0AA0Dxq?format=jpg&name=large

12 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

How about this Smales, how would you feel if your daughter was faced with this cause she has white skin. 

Not allowed in if your white at Berkley POC house.  The dems have lost it.

What the fuck.  When do people speak out.

image.thumb.png.3177b222ea6e989afba5d74a27be136b.png

Berkeley is the worst. Those folks are whacked. One of my sons friends went to school there and could not wait to get out of there. Finished his bachelors in three years by going all summer. :lol: 

28 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Berkeley is the worst. Those folks are whacked. One of my sons friends went to school there and could not wait to get out of there. Finished his bachelors in three years by going all summer. :lol: 

If the lefts Marxist agenda.  They drive fear and division.

53 minutes ago, Edmo said:

The epicenter of American liberal indoctrination.  Birthplace of the safe space.  Where all the wokies come from.  And that little ferret Robert Reich.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Not sure what you are trying to preserve but it isn't working.

Remember when you were sure myocarditis came from covid and the unvaxxed were the main drivers.  How did that work out for you?

https://www.naturalhealth365.com/debunked-covid-infection-not-linked-to-increased-myocarditis-risk-in-unjabbed-study-finds.html

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Remember when you were sure myocarditis came from covid and the unvaxxed were the main drivers.  How did that work out for you?

https://www.naturalhealth365.com/debunked-covid-infection-not-linked-to-increased-myocarditis-risk-in-unjabbed-study-finds.html

Lol.  You are gullible as shit