Check your account email address ×

FBI executes search warrant at Trump's Mar-a-Lago, former President says

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

It’s not that he’s dumb rather he is a narcissist.

You would think a guy who so craftily of eluding the IRS, media, and political foes for years would know better. :dunno:

41 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Sean Hannity's knocking it out of the park tonight. 

I dont even watch his show, but imagine he is losing his shit.  Good.  Anyone with a functioning brain should be losing their shit.  Its outrageous how the regime is behaving.  The lightbulb sadly, still hasnt gone off for some here.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

Live by it, die by it…oh well.🤷🏻

The FBI search really is evidence of a leak investigation — perhaps the biggest in history. But in legal terms, the case doesn’t appear that different from the many leak investigations that Trump’s own Justice Department aggressively prosecuted throughout his time in office. In fact, Trump put enormous pressure on the Justice Department to pursue leaks of classified information while he was president, usually related to negative disclosures in the press about him. Many of the people charged in cases involving leaks of classified information during the Trump administration came in connection to disclosures in the press about Trump or Russia, or both. The Intercept reported last year that the Trump administration had referred a record of at least 334 leaks of classified information to the Justice Department for criminal investigation.

• Gold Member

not going to find a thing. trumps going to gain even more support over this, steamroll the 24' election by a landslide, then they will blow his head off jfk style. 

its pretty clear there terrified and have so much to hide they are willing to do anything.

break out the popcorn.

39 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

The FBI search really is evidence of a leak investigation — perhaps the biggest in history. But in legal terms, the case doesn’t appear that different from the many leak investigations that Trump’s own Justice Department aggressively prosecuted throughout his time in office. In fact, Trump put enormous pressure on the Justice Department to pursue leaks of classified information while he was president, usually related to negative disclosures in the press about him. Many of the people charged in cases involving leaks of classified information during the Trump administration came in connection to disclosures in the press about Trump or Russia, or both. The Intercept reported last year that the Trump administration had referred a record of at least 334 leaks of classified information to the Justice Department for criminal investigation.

BIGGEST IN HISTORY

Look at the shit these people will fall for.  And it will slowly leak out in the press every couple of days or weeks and dipshits on here will post it and believe it 100%

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Guthooked

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

Serous question 

Are all ex presidents not given briefings weekly and keep top clearance for life ? 

I know it is not the case congressman but I am pretty sure it is for presidents 

Obama took over 3.1 million documents to his library in Chicago. Biden took over 1.5 million documents and gave them to the university of Delaware for keeping..

Crickets...

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Obama took over 3.1 million documents to his library in Chicago. Biden took over 1.5 million documents and gave them to the university of Delaware for keeping..

Crickets...

Umm... it was more like 30 million. They are locked in a warehouse in Chicago. Sorry I had to correct. 

1 minute ago, nascarmike said:

Umm... it was more like 30 million. They are locked in a warehouse in Chicago. Sorry I had to correct. 

Oh no shit, I was just trying to remember what I heard last night while I was making dinner..:bc: