Check your account email address ×

Cat introducing new platform at Haydays.

4 hours ago, ACE said:

900r is such a faggot engine compared to the tcat. Skidoo’s clutches are embarrassing in comparison too

cat does need better fit and finish but when they were thousands cheaper it was totally acceptable. At equal pricing it’s not acceptable 

cars gauge is stupid. It works but it’s like a damn 90’s timex. I think The old gauge was nicer 

but doos base gauge is absolutely completely awful garbage 

Yeah except the cat feels like the SS Bizmark compared to a Ski Doo, which feels like the silkiest sled on the snow.  

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

The tcat makes a legit 190hp and performs as such. The faggot anemic retard 900 is probably 165 and performs like 150

I posted a video...

1 hour ago, Turbo Kitty said:

I bet the Mach would be a turn key all day ride kind of sled, 

My buddy has one....it's very nice, but the smart shocks fade in the bumps. Silky smooth on chatter.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, SkisNH said:

My buddy has one....it's very nice, but the smart shocks fade in the bumps. Silky smooth on chatter.

I like the way I can change my shocks from soft , medium, hard,  it works as it should, on a flat groomed trail  suspension set on soft, it sets down and is gone, 280 hp setting get my adrenaline all cranked up. 

2 minutes ago, Turbo Kitty said:

I like the way I can change my shocks from soft , medium, hard,  it works as it should, on a flat groomed trail  suspension set on soft, it sets down and is gone, 280 hp setting get my adrenaline all cranked up. 

You have qs3? 

3 minutes ago, Turbo Kitty said:

Across rough fields the soft setting is nice. The medium setting is ok but will bottom out when riding hard. The aggressive setting is rough 

Just now, f7ben said:

You have qs3? 

QS3 on my RR were lovely 

they weren’t on the fly adjustable like the smart shox but they were still as good. Or better. I don’t think I was ever able to bottom that sled out like I did with the Mach 

Just now, ACE said:

QS3 on my RR were lovely 

they weren’t on the fly adjustable like the smart shox but they were still as good. Or better. I don’t think I was ever able to bottom that sled out like I did with the Mach 

Best consumer shocks I’ve ever ridden by far. Bussmans RR was perfectly setup from the factory shock and spring wise. 

4 minutes ago, ACE said:

Across rough fields the soft setting is nice. The medium setting is ok but will bottom out when riding hard. The aggressive setting is rough 

Yes. You are right. One thing I should do is get a different front shock spring  in the skid.

Edited by Turbo Kitty

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Best consumer shocks I’ve ever ridden by far. Bussmans RR was perfectly setup from the factory shock and spring wise. 

RR is a great sled. Man in 2020 I got one for almost 5 grand less than an XRS renegade. What a deal 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

I’m so glad I bought the 21 SB. It’s a AR style sled,absolute weapon. 

Too bad you bought one powered for a medium sized child or smaller woman :lol: 

Edited by f7ben
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, ACE said:

RR is a great sled. Man in 2020 I got one for almost 5 grand less than an XRS renegade. What a deal 

The suspension was where it ended with any praise from me. 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Too bad you bought one powered for a medium sized child or smaller woman :lol: 

Typical 800 except never blew up like a doo or poo 

not fast not slow 

but no 800 or 850 would touch the CFR so I knew that going in