Check your account email address ×

Cat introducing new platform at Haydays.

6 hours ago, f7ben said:

If the chassis rocks and they put the Yamaha setup in it then it would be the only sled on snow worth buying at the moment. Nobody offers anything exciting. The doo and poo chassis are good and their motors suck for the most part. The cat has the Yamaha setup and an absolute abortion if a chassis. Just garbage all around 

900r is such a faggot engine compared to the tcat. Skidoo’s clutches are embarrassing in comparison too

cat does need better fit and finish but when they were thousands cheaper it was totally acceptable. At equal pricing it’s not acceptable 

cars gauge is stupid. It works but it’s like a damn 90’s timex. I think The old gauge was nicer 

but doos base gauge is absolutely completely awful garbage 

1 minute ago, ACE said:

900r is such a faggot engine compared to the tcat. Skidoo’s clutches are embarrassing in comparison too

cat does need better fit and finish but when they were thousands cheaper it was totally acceptable. At equal pricing it’s not acceptable 

cars gauge is stupid. It works but it’s like a damn 90’s timex. I think The old gauge was nicer 

Agree , when a cat was thousands less than a doo you could overlook some corner cutting. What isn’t acceptable is Doo charging a premium and selling sleds with a shit gauges and throw away shocks etc etc 

1 hour ago, ACE said:

My T-Cat guage with TD guage flash is all I need , toggle between boost,AFR, rpm , speed, It’s got all the basics, in easy to read big numbers, basically what I use it for is rpms, speed,clock and horsepower setting, I watch the trail more than I do a guage. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, ACE said:

That’s total bullshit. Like such bullshit it’s insulting. I tested it myself 

The tcat makes a legit 190hp and performs as such. The faggot anemic retard 900 is probably 165 and performs like 150

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

The tcat makes a legit 190hp and performs as such. The faggot anemic retard 900 is probably 165 and performs like 150

It’s a good race until top end depending on traction 

but the cat clearly has way more power a and comes around up top like a rocket 

same track and traction I’d say the cat runs a dirty train by 75-80 mph 

1 minute ago, ACE said:

It’s a good race until top end depending on traction 

but the cat clearly has way more power a and comes around up top like a rocket 

same track and traction I’d say the cat runs a dirty train by 75-80 mph 

So at 300’ the tcat is coming by and boy looking back. That’s called a dirty gape 

Just now, f7ben said:

So at 300’ the tcat is coming by and boy looking back. That’s called a dirty gape 

I beat the winder to nearly 100 but I had a better track 

but F word he was coming hard 

900r is like a 600 after 70 mph ish 

1 minute ago, ACE said:

I beat the winder to nearly 100 but I had a better track 

but F word he was coming hard 

900r is like a 600 after 70 mph ish 

Did you have launch control ?

Just now, ACE said:

I have the dragy times and the 900r comes out hard then absolutely falls on its face at 500’ 

like doesn’t accelerate at all 

Let’s see dragy graph?