Check your account email address ×

The most secure vote in American history

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

WAKE UP DUDES!!!!!

TURN OFF CNN!!!!!!

STAY IGNORANT IT SUITS YOU!!!!!

🤣🤣

the root of the big lie will result in the big lawsuit and big trials.

wonder if the ostriches are paying attention?

This is the big one, They have trump now😂😂😂😂👍👍😂😂👍👍👍👍👍👍😂😂😂👍👍😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂👍👍👍😂😂😂😂😂😂

After insisting their voting machines were secure, Dominion quietly admitted they could be hacked.

Drop boxes aren't secure.  With or without the documentary, it's not difficult to figure out ways of manipulating the votes.

There's no way to actually audit the system - it's not possible, nor do they want to fix it.  I believe that in 2020, the Democrats merely took advantage of existing flaws - known weaknesses - in the name of Covid, to game the system.  They got burned in 2016 - thought HRC had it in the bag and got out played.  They weren't going to let that happen again.

Elections have become less secure over time, as each side exploits existing weaknesses and looks for new ones.  It will only get fixed when We The People decide we've had enough.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

It got a lot of conservatives more involved in the whole election process.

Even a democrat primary in New York proved that there are issues.

The New York City Board of Elections released new numbers from the Democratic primary on Wednesday after it rescinded the results a day before because of a confounding tabulation error.

"Yesterday's ranked-choice voting reporting error was unacceptable and we apologize to the voters and to the campaigns for the confusion," the board said in a statement on Wednesday. "Let us be clear: [rank choice voting] was not the problem, rather a human error that could have been avoided."

It was the city’s first foray into ranked-choice voting, which allowed voters to rank up to five candidates by preference, and by Tuesday evening the board thrust the race into a state of suspended animation after it acknowledged that 135,000 test ballots were accidentally included in the first initial report from the June 22 Democratic primary.

https://news.yahoo.com/nyc-issues-democratic-primary-results-224219163.html

16 minutes ago, toslow said:

We have a lot of theories, we just don't have the evidence 😂😂😂😂👍👍😂😂👍👍👍👍👍👍😂😂😂👍👍😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂👍👍👍😂😂😂😂😂😂

Fixed 😂

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, p51mstg said:

After insisting their voting machines were secure, Dominion quietly admitted they could be hacked.

Drop boxes aren't secure.  With or without the documentary, it's not difficult to figure out ways of manipulating the votes.

There's no way to actually audit the system - it's not possible, nor do they want to fix it.  I believe that in 2020, the Democrats merely took advantage of existing flaws - known weaknesses - in the name of Covid, to game the system.  They got burned in 2016 - thought HRC had it in the bag and got out played.  They weren't going to let that happen again.

Elections have become less secure over time, as each side exploits existing weaknesses and looks for new ones.  It will only get fixed when We The People decide we've had enough.

Wisconsin won't have drop boxes, so now the orange menace wants to walk back the ballots?  :lol:

https://madison.com/news/local/govt-and-politics/trump-calls-for-wisconsin-2020-election-results-to-be-decertified-after-ballot-drop-boxes-deemed/article_828da401-6fbf-5098-aca5-27410fe811e9.html

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

or, the cliff notes version... 

yet Trump continues to claim fraud and Cult 45 keeps sending him money.  

I don't get it... but Dominions lawyers will soon.

Ummm, this is current events forum, your vids are 2 years old?? I mean I get you TDS Culters can't get Trump off your minds, he legit owns you guys 24/7,.. But hey Maybe start some positive Dem/Biden threads...If you can...........................

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

34 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Ummm, this is current events forum, your vids are 2 years old?? I mean I get you TDS Culters can't get Trump off your minds, he legit owns you guys 24/7,.. But hey Maybe start some positive Dem/Biden threads...If you can...........................

I have never seen 2 year old news reported on daily like I have seen during the Biden years. :lol:

Everyday ABC is breaking in with the “bomb”  of what happened 2 years ago.  Jan 6 has to be the most reported on event in history.  2 years after 9/11 they were not talking about it everyday.  Maybe it would be a big news day on anniversary.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Cold War said:

I have never seen 2 year old news reported on daily like I have seen during the Biden years. :lol:

Everyday ABC is breaking in with the “bomb”  of what happened 2 years ago.  Jan 6 has to be the most reported on event in history.  2 years after 9/11 they were not talking about it everyday.  Maybe it would be a big news day on anniversary.  

I said back a month or so ago that Microsoft news was installed on my computer unbeknownst to me and each and every day (not kidding) when I move my mouse over it to populate it, there is a Trump story of some sort. The funny thing is, this is suppose to be the CDN version, but that doesn't surprise me either as prior, during and now after the election, he still gets a fair amount on our MSM sources up here as well. Of course, like you guys, the majority of our news is Liberal funded/left leaning so it comes as no surprise. 

4 minutes ago, Cold War said:

TDS Culters explains it all. A complete obsession with the guy and deflection on the current president who is pretty much unanimously the worst president in the history of our great country..

I'm guessing the TDS Culters are trying to justify their vote to themselves... lolllzzz 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

If Trump is willing to STFU and go TF away, so would the threads, I think.  Then again all the lawsuits, grand jury and congressional hearing are current events... So...

What kind of angry dumb unpresidential shit did he say over the weekend? 

1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

If Trump is willing to STFU and go TF away, so would the threads, I think.  Then again all the lawsuits, grand jury and congressional hearing are current events... So...

Lol,.. why would you even watch that??:lol:

You TDS Culters are the ones putting Trump in people's faces, go back 100 pages on here only Trump threads are started by the TDS Culters who are to fucking stupid to see it..:lol:

Fuck a rock in my driveway seems to have more sense of reality than you and all the other Culters..

If I were you I'd be pumping up Biden and Kamala with the stellar job both are doing for the American people,. they are both running again as a team in 2024.. woo hoo!!

:ylsuper:

14 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Dude - wake the fuck up.  It's YOU GUYS ... the guys who are so consumed with the guy ... who make him a current event.  FFS - I voted for the guy, and I sure as hell only see what he does because of nimrods like you, MC, and Thpinny.  I don't go searching the news for anything he's doing, because on this site I get my Trump fill by the TDS cultists.

4 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Lol,.. why would you even watch that??:lol:

You TDS Culters are the ones putting Trump in people's faces, go back 100 pages on here only Trump threads are started by the TDS Culters who are to fucking stupid to see it..:lol:

Fuck a rock in my driveway seems to have more sense of reality than you and all the other Culters..

If I were you I'd be pumping up Biden and Kamala with the stellar job both are doing for the American people,. they are both running again as a team in 2024.. woo hoo!!

:ylsuper:

to be frank, I don't want to see his name OR Joe Bidens name on the 2024 tickets.  Both are hindering the security, sanctity and prosperous nature of the nation. 

I'm guessing you on the other hand would vote for Dennis the Menace again in a heartbeat.

M I Right?  :lol:

1 minute ago, Bontz said:

Dude - wake the fuck up.  It's YOU GUYS ... the guys who are so consumed with the guy ... who make him a current event.  FFS - I voted for the guy, and I sure as hell only see what he does because of nimrods like you, MC, and Thpinny.  I don't go searching the news for anything he's doing, because on this site I get my Trump fill by the TDS cultists.

:lol2:

Yet you clicked and replied

Six months until riding season, is your sled in yet?