Check your account email address ×

Can white people experience racism?

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

White people forced blacks into ghettos , white people made sure they stayed poor and white people focused the majority of our police presence in these ghettos. Then once in the system those without means are unable to afford the same level of adjudication in the system. Without money to pay blood sucking lawyers the system swallows you up for good. It’s a perpetual self serving beast that keeps itself full feasting on poor disadvantaged minorities.

Persons of color are far more likely to receive stiffer penalties for identical  crimes than whites. The end 

Agree with some of that including white libs trying to keep them poor thru govt programs.   No better indication of that than LBJ's great society and modern day welfare programs as well as Roe.   All things to keep men out of the home however poverty isn't an excuse for committing violent acts.   

Without question we should purge our system of non-violent drug offenders.  

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Agree with some of that including white libs trying to keep them poor thru govt programs.   No better indication of that than LBJ's great society and modern day welfare programs as well as Roe.   All things to keep men out of the home however poverty isn't an excuse for committing violent acts.   

Without question we should purge our system of non-violent drug offenders.  

I’m not making excuses and there is a lot of crime in impoverished inner cities no doubt. I just take a step back and a macro view of how we ended up where we are and it’s all white people pulling strings that created it. Rightly intended or not. 

• Like 1

Lol, no, they can't experience racism today.

Maybe someday, but not today.

Racism is systemic, not a feeling or opinion. Since whiteness invented and runs the system, white is always a favored demo under said system and is therefore not able to experience racism.

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, f7ben said:

White people forced blacks into ghettos , white people made sure they stayed poor and white people focused the majority of our police presence in these ghettos. Then once in the system those without means are unable to afford the same level of adjudication in the system. Without money to pay blood sucking lawyers the system swallows you up for good. It’s a perpetual self serving beast that keeps itself full feasting on poor disadvantaged minorities.

Persons of color are far more likely to receive stiffer penalties for identical  crimes than whites. The end 

Again. Lumping all whites together as the sole cause of one issue is racist in itself 

it’s like the radical left instantly retorts to arguing a point that was never made. Of course some whites can be racist. It doesn’t mean they all are or that they can’t experience it themselves 

Just now, ACE said:

Again. Lumping all whites together as the sole cause of one issue is racist in itself 

it’s like the radical left instantly retorts to arguing a point that was never made. Of course some whites can be racist. It doesn’t mean they all are or that they can’t experience it themselves 

You’re confusing systemic and individual again. Maybe study you on what those words mean and then get back to us....k?

Just now, f7ben said:

You’re confusing systemic and individual again. Maybe study you on what those words mean and then get back to us....k?

No you’re clearly the one confusing that. 

original point was can whites experience racism? Yes. Not did a white personal do something bad once.  

Just now, ACE said:

No you’re clearly the one confusing that. 

original point was can whites experience racism? Yes. Not did a white personal do something bad once.  

White people can’t experience systemic racism in the US 

Just now, f7ben said:

Yup

amazing to see them prop up the heroin folks, place to shoot, needles, etc. and every morsel of it is smuggled here. kind of like legal weed in ny with no legal means to get it. it's all over the place but the legal option is years away

1 minute ago, sleepybrew said:

amazing to see them prop up the heroin folks, place to shoot, needles, etc. and every morsel of it is smuggled here. kind of like legal weed in ny with no legal means to get it. it's all over the place but the legal option is years away

The shit is all by design....CIA AND DEA propping up the same cartels etc

12 minutes ago, sleepybrew said:

Several big banks have been caught laundering money for drug cartels and nobody went to jail. Anyone who thinks $30 billion in drugs and cash is being back packed across the border is naive at best. That kind of money garners alot of attention and if the right people arent profiting only then does it get shut down. Also why they dont decriminalize it. 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Well that’s because the term racism implies systemic prejudice where are the term prejudice implies individual bias. Since this is a white dominated country with institutions developed by whites it stands to reason as it relates to the USA only white people can be racists while all races have people who are prejudice.

Dumb question but how were institutions supposed to be developed? When they were "developed" were they all made exclusively for whites or was it much simpler than that? I guess developers should have been more woke at the time.

3 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

Dumb question but how were institutions supposed to be developed? When they were "developed" were they all made exclusively for whites or was it much simpler than that? I guess developers should have been more woke at the time.

They had biases built into them. Like the banking industry not being open to blacks and government backed housing loans not being available to anyone but white etc etc etc. 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

And then the state put them to work for $.06 an hour. 

It's hard to revel in our standard of freedom and how it was intended when so much was done by the govt to subvert that freedom. Even since the beginning. I maintain that all people are born free citizens of the earth, only govt can impede that freedom. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

They had biases built into them. Like the banking industry not being open to blacks and government backed housing loans not being available to anyone but white etc etc etc. 

I watched a debate between Charlie Kirk and a black women, sorry I can't recall her name, about the bold. Talked about blacks being denied housing loans in black neighborhoods but whites getting loans for homes in predominately white ones. One reason for this to have occurred, and I'm not joking, is that most of the black neighborhoods were shit holes with low property values and the chances are that a number of homes were quite likely to lose significant value over time. No doubt that they have the same standards for white hoods as well. I'd have to believe that more whites live in trailer parks % wise than blacks. Strict standards for borrowing for a mobile home and double wide's for sure. Banks aren't in it to lose money.

• Gold Member

i like how everybody thinks white people were always slave owners and owe the world constant apollogies for a lack of pigment in there skin.

ever heard of the irish? i got irish decent, and they were treated as disposible in the early 1900s in america.

so fuck outta here with that garbage. what happened generations ago between people who weren't me i do not feel guilt for and apollogize to no one for cause ...gasp..it wasn't me. 

Edited by ZR800efi
  • Haha 1