Check your account email address ×

Can white people experience racism?

Just now, ZR800efi said:

i like how everybody thinks white people were always slave owners and owe the world constant apollogies for a lack of pigment in there skin.

ever heard of the irish? i got irish decent, and they were treated as disposible in the early 1900s in america.

so fuck outta here with that garbage. what happened generations ago between people who weren't me i do not feel guilt for and apollogize to no one for cause ...gasp..it wasn't me.

Lmao. Whiteness is sooo fragile. 

How do you do, fellow victims of hundreds of years of systemic racism? :lol:

• Gold Member
36 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

pretty good.you?

also a carded status native.not that it fucking matters  

im not mad at the white devils and blame all my hardships on systemic racisim , oh whoa is me ....some pale folks were assholes to my ancestors...now i shoplift at walgreens cause racism yo' lol

Edited by ZR800efi

40 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

So when it comes to reparations you're good with it. Doesn't bother you that, potentially, a large number of blacks who honestly couldn't give 2 fucks about their great-great-great grandparents legacy but are looking for the Benjamin's as form of punishment for whites that had nothing to do with slavery. I'm for, instead of reparations, to build better schools and hire good teachers for inner cities and try to establish a common respect so that young blacks can see that there is light at the end of the tunnel. Can't that be done somehow?

Edited by J. Jackson
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

So when it comes to reparations you're good with it. Doesn't bother you that potentially a large number of blacks honestly couldn't give 2 fucks about their great-great-great grandparents legacy but are looking for the Benjamin's as form of punishment for whites that had nothing to do with slavery. I'm for, instead of reparations, to build better schools and hire good teachers for inner cities and try to establish a common respect so that young blacks can see that there is light at the end of the tunnel. Can't that be done somehow?

Are reparations happening or is this more hypotheticals....like the OP? 

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Are reparations happening or is this more hypotheticals....like the OP? 

I think in California the state government has paid or is getting ready to pay reparations..

Screenshot_20220621-173617.png

Just now, Rigid1 said:

I think in California the state government has paid or is getting ready to pay reparations..

Screenshot_20220621-173617.png

So you're riling yourselves up over something that doesn't exist. Keep googling!!!! :lol: 

7 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

So you're riling yourselves up over something that doesn't exist. Keep googling!!!! :lol: 

Oh I'm far from riled up, could really careless, but you asked and I heard about this happening soon in Cali so I took a minute out of my day to show you..:dunno:

It's not like I have 4-5 threads on the first page, 50k posts and spend my days on the internet all while enjoying my "off grid retirement"......................................

:taunt:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Can't say that I've ever been a victim of racism so I can't play this game. 

Honest to gods truth I've been called a nigger several times by Black & Brown women and men over the years. I was also once told I was a raciest because I described a Man as being a tall thin good looking  light skinned black man but it was ok for him to call me a white man?????? :dunno:

Just now, Rigid1 said:

Oh I'm far from riled up, could really careless, but you asked and I heard about this happening soon in Cali so I took a minute out of my day to show you..:dunno:

It's not like I have 4-5 threads on the first page, 50k posts and spend my days on the internet all while enjoying my "off grid retirement"......................................

:taunt:

Between being here, eating too much, and having extremely productive days, retirement has been stupendous. 

Just now, spin_dry said:

Between being here, eating too much, and having extremely productive days, retirement has been stupendous. 

Good to hear! Glad this place makes your retirement stupendous!!

1 minute ago, SkisNH said:

What?

Do I need to break out a fucking crayola 25 color set and draw you a pretty picture? 

Edited by f7ben

55 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Can't say that I've ever been a victim of racism so I can't play this game. 

Same game but different....I've seen you and others on FS disparaging jewish people

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Do I need to break out a fucking crayola 25 color set and draw you a pretty picture? 

I want you to define the institutional racism you speak of...

Just now, SkisNH said:

I want you to define the institutional racism you speak of...

I already did at length given the example of the criminal justice system. Now fucking kill yourself mindless drone retard 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I already did at length given the example of the criminal justice system. Now fucking kill yourself mindless drone retard 

The only example I can think of is the crack disparity....and one must assume that white trash motherfuckers don't smoke crack. The difference is they tend not to sell it on the street corner. 

The only example I can think of is the crack disparity....and one must assume that white trash motherfuckers don't smoke crack. The difference is they tend not to sell it on the street corner. 

Why do persons of color receive stiffer sentences for identical crimes? 

Hahahaha

:lol: