Check your account email address ×

Can white people experience racism?

Every day on the news….grieving black moms crying about their loved ones being killed by someone with a arm long rap sheet  out on parole.  Why was this guy released!!!!! Why is he out on the streets!!!! 

Do you think the loved ones or  victims of crime would like to see the guilty person pay for their crime? 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

Let's just look at drug use and drug crime as an example.

It's about 13-14% across most racial groups, yet minorities are arrested, charged, and convicted of disproportionately more drug crimes than whites.

That points to a system of institutionalized oppression of visible minorities. 

Yeah...carjackings and theft still all black....could.care.less about drugs.....You and Bennie are just hopeless Nigger lovers..It's embarrassing, grow a spine, It's OK to be white.

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

The plot thickens.

Well that's what I watched pulling out of my work,..(shooting on Monday too)(didn't see that).tell me your closest airport and I'll buy you a ticket to Syracuse and you can shut it down tomorrow,?? 

Let me know...

Oh I work where all the dots are..so you know what you're getting yourself into..

WTF..

Screenshot_20220622-194243.png

3 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Yeah...carjackings and theft still all black....could.care.less about drugs.....You and Bennie are just hopeless Nigger lovers..It's embarrassing, grow a spine, It's OK to be white.

You just ooze white fragility. Lolz.

2 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Well that's what I watched pulling out of my work,..(shooting on Monday too)(didn't see that).tell me your closest airport and I'll buy you a ticket to Syracuse and you can shut it down tomorrow,?? 

Let me know...

Oh I work where all the dots are..so you know what you're getting yourself into..

WTF..

These guys have no clue....just living blissfully in their white neighborhoods

Just now, Rigid1 said:

Let me know...

WTF..

Why didn’t you tell them damn niggers to knock it off or do you just say that kind of shit here to impress viper? 🤷🏻

1 minute ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Lol what is the address of the last hood you lived in ?  When was the last time you were even in a hood and out of your hybrid 

Just now, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Oh really…I’m guessing you don’t live in the ghetto or anything close. Your hatred is based on seeing a CB stolen when you were 16 so spare me the lectures.

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Why didn’t you tell them damn niggers to knock it off or do you just say that kind of shit here to impress viper? 🤷🏻

Why didn't there dad's teach them how to behave in the first place ? Oh that's right because once you go black 

You are a single mom 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Oh really…I’m guessing you don’t live in the ghetto or anything close. Your hatred is based on seeing a CB stolen when you were 16 so spare me the lectures.

Clueless as always...much younger than 16 when The CB was stolen and prolly 5 when car was stoned during the Nig riots in Plainfield. Lots of runins and car breakins since...so Fuckoff fat faggot

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I don't even understand that statement, makes zero sense of anything I've ever posted here .

Let me know when you want to fly here and stop, I'll pay 100% food and flight

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

No one is trying to make whites feel guilty. That's an old klan talking point.

Then what's all the reparation talk about?.....it's to make whitey feel guilty imo

2 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Then what's all the reparation talk about?.....it's to make whitey feel guilty imo

Lol, the only people talking about reparations are hysterical neo-klanners trying to keep white people like you scared. 

Edited by motonoggin

Just now, motonoggin said:

Lol, the only people talking about reparations are neo-klanners trying to keep white people scared. 

I dont get it , is that why blacks such as Sharpton talk about it

8 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

It's fucked up, like I work in the straight up hood, like worst part of the city, and they all know it..But fuck, I know moto lives in almost a 100% white community a "swiss village" per Jimmy snacks, Jim and Bhen the same,..:wtf:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, motonoggin said:

Wow, sounds like a great life, you should trade up with one of them.

Yep 40 units in my town alone 20 of them new in the last 5 yrs  . You have been to my town not a bad gig .

Like I said we don't have real poor people in America 

Just now, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

I dont get it , is that why blacks such as Sharpton talk about it

Lol Jesus, I forgot, you have the pop-culture bourgeois politics thought viroid. 

Need to throw out literally everything you think you know about the world if you want to really understand what's going on. Right now perceived political reality is nothing more than sports or wrestling to people like you.

Until you get over that shit, you just won't get it.