Check your account email address ×

Do any of you retarded fucks understand who the enemy is yet?

• Gold Member

the world economic forum and its members are the publics number 1 enemy in my opinion.

they aren't even trying to hide it anymore. upfront and proud of crippling the 'useless breathers'.

klaus is a straight up nazi piece of shit and he is pulling the strings. the members all lead our countries and serve him, not uis.

treason on a global scale.

Edited by ZR800efi
  • Like 3

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Not me

You could sell every non life essential thing you own,,keep 1 vehicle and do asbolutely nothing but work and wait to go to work.Then you be very wealthy. Also very unhappy.So you do whatever you can in life and enjoy it,that's wealthy.

2 minutes ago, ZR800efi said:

the world economic forum and its members are the publics number 1 enemy in my opinion.

they aren't even trying to hide it anymore. upfront and proud of crippling the 'useless breathers'.

klaus is a straight up nazi piece of shit and needs a ...well...

These rich elitist fucks are all on the same team. Every single one of them. They are all global financiers and they all need their throats slit 

• Gold Member
16 minutes ago, f7ben said:

These rich elitist fucks are all on the same team. Every single one of them. They are all global financiers and they all need their throats slit 

the problem is how do you stop them?

the average retard , when told about this wef and there agenda , roll there eyes and act like you are telling them the worlds flat.

you tell them to not take your word, google them, its real and there not hiding it. but they couldn't give a shit. If it was something important it would be in the news that these guys own. its such a joke.

complacency and distraction will cost us the world and by the time these dummies realize the climate and ukraine aint a priority when your kids are starving, itll be too late. 

we care so much about ukraines war were willing to starve the country but unwilling to let them join nato or send troops? durr...makes sense.I stand for ukraine ..dduurrrr'...this has nothing to do with the war or saving anyone, its about draining the middle class and garnering public support from woke tards  to do so under the guise of 'saving the people of ukraine' and stopping 'climate change'.

if they gave a shit about either the millitary would be on the ground in ukraine and we wouldn't be buying oil from the saudis with zero regulations.this is elementary shit anyone should be able to see through but nope, i meet people everyday all in on the nonsense and dont question it for a second.

frustraition aint the word.

Edited by ZR800efi
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, ZR800efi said:

the problem is how do you stop them?

the average retard , when told about this wef and there agenda , roll there eyes and act like you are telling them the worlds flat.

you tell them to not take your word, google them, its real and there not hiding it. but they couldn't give a shit. If it was something important it would be in the news that these guys own. its such a joke.

complacency and distraction will cost us the world and by the time these dummies realize the climate and ukraine aint a priority when your kids are starving, itll be too late. 

we care so much about ukraines war were willing to starve the country but unwilling to let them join nato or send troops? durr...makes sense.I stand for ukraine ..dduurrrr'...this has nothing to do with the war or saving anyone, its about draining the middle class and garnering public support from woke tards  to do so under the guise of 'saving the people of ukraine' and stopping 'climate change'.

if they gave a shit about either the millitary would be on the ground in ukraine and we wouldn't be buying oil from the saudis with zero regulations.this is elementary shit anyone should be able to see through but nope, i meet people everyday all in on the nonsense and dont question it for a second.

frustraition aint the word.

Pretty much nailed it 

• Like 1