Check your account email address ×

Do any of you retarded fucks understand who the enemy is yet?

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Ben who you think is behind this?

Why does it happen with both parties if they are not one and the same.

Both parties are one and the same and Donald Trump was a part of it all. 

29 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Both parties are one and the same and Donald Trump was a part of it all. 

Agree with you on both parties, not sure what to think about trump though. He either was an outsider sincerely trying to better the country and got in way over his head battling the establishment or he was the perfect person to divide the country even more and distract us from what the elites are doing. I'm leaning toward the later....

2 minutes ago, Cat45 said:

Agree with you on both parties, not sure what to think about trump though. He either was an outsider sincerely trying to better the country and got in way over his head battling the establishment or he was the perfect person to divide the country even more and distract us from what the elites are doing. I'm leaning toward the later....

It’s been my theory for a while , he was controlled opposition and played the part perfectly 

51 minutes ago, f7ben said:

It’s been my theory for a while , he was controlled opposition and played the part perfectly 

Fuck yeah he did. He accomplished everything they wanted. Tax cuts for corps, massive bail outs (if you call free money to buy more stocks that) and securing foreign oil and resources. He gave the Saudis and joos everything they needed. 

25 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I'm hoping he was in over his head and learned alot and can help  change the system by supporting candidates that aren't inline with the elites. Only time will tell i guess.....

51 minutes ago, Cat45 said:

I'm hoping he was in over his head and learned alot and can help  change the system by supporting candidates that aren't inline with the elites. Only time will tell i guess.....

These candidates he supports do nothing to advance common sense causes. They only seek to reinforce the nut job extremist portion of the party 

58 minutes ago, f7ben said:

These candidates he supports do nothing to advance common sense causes. They only seek to reinforce the nut job extremist portion of the party 

I agree, but i think there needs to be some nut job extremists to shake things up. Problem is you have to get the right kind and right now what I'm seeing aren't it. It's going to take something extreme to change the direction we're heading in

30 minutes ago, Cat45 said:

I agree, but i think there needs to be some nut job extremists to shake things up. Problem is you have to get the right kind and right now what I'm seeing aren't it. It's going to take something extreme to change the direction we're heading in

For sure ....but the extreme is easy to marginalize in the mainstream. It’s basic CIA psy-ops. They let all the nut jobs have a voice and then it’s easy to cover when a legit leak happens 

• Gold Member

i just can't understand for the life of me if trump was in on it, why did they ruthlessly blast him at every corner and do whatever they can to protect biden ?

I also have a very , very hard time believeing biden received 81 million votes and didn't even campaign.. 

so this bumbling idiot that can't finish a sentence half the time with a crackhead son and history of racist shit, beat out obama?JFK?REGAN?

fuck outta here lol

• Like 1