Check your account email address ×

*OFFICIAL* the low IQ left is getting twisted into a pretzel by Elon Musk thread!!

Rod

26 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I had probably done more before noon than you do in a week you pencil pushing know nothing retard 

Ya just as I thought sitting on your ass on FS. f7giz is on the big job getter her done. Please keep sucking f7giz. :bigfinger:

274926281_5294487783897093_5480430368045831455_n.jpg

29 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I had probably done more before noon than you do in a week you pencil pushing know nothing retard 

You'll be run through a grinder, and turned into kielbasa, by the time Badgey gets done with you.  SO STFU!!

2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

You'll be run through a grinder, and turned into kielbasa, by the time Badgey gets done with you.  SO STFU!!

You and Badger don’t have 100IQ points combined. No wonder you keep licking his asshole like a retarded faggot dog. Dumb motherfucker

Edited by f7ben

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You and Badger don’t have 100IQ points combined. No wonder you keep licking his asshole like a retarded faggot dog. Dumb motherfucker

Nah, he's a bud, and we both could buy and sell your brain-damaged self. 

LMMFAO!! WE really " OWN " you!!!  :owned:

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

Nah, he's a bud, and we both could buy and sell your brain-damaged self. 

LMMFAO!! WE really " OWN " you!!!  :owned:

You own nothing ....you’re family let’s you stay in the estate and cut the grass. You’re a retarded pitied hired hand 

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You own nothing ....you’re family let’s you stay in the estate and cut the grass. You’re a retarded pitied hired hand 

Hell, I think you're right!!!  :ashamed:

8 hours ago, f7ben said:

You’re literally fucking retarded....no person with even average intelligence could believe 80% of all money was printed under Biden after the spending spree Trump and his little Jpow went on. Fucking moron 

LMAO so you don't think old Joe is not on a spending spree?? History will prove you wrong. Whip you're chin off and get the hell out of here.  

33782066_1939378919408013_5309868566261006336_n.jpg

8 hours ago, f7ben said:

With our IQ I am sure we long surpassed your efforts. You are a burden on society now get off FS and get you're ass back to work. :bigfinger:

Hopefully Musk burns that fucking shithole of a company to the ground.  Censorship of any kind should not be tolerated in this day and age.  Most people with half a brain understand this.  The rest can go fuck themselves.

• Like 1

On 4/14/2022 at 9:19 PM, f7ben said:

I would much prefer Musk take his 43 billion and destroy Twitter with a free speech alternative. Fuck Twitter and Facebook 

There’s truth social, parler, rumble, etc. They haven’t even put a dent in any other social media combined. What makes you think Elon can magically do it? 

On 4/14/2022 at 10:25 PM, f7ben said:

It could prevent a fascist from stealing an election from another fascist in the future 

Doubtful. 

33 minutes ago, jdsky said:

Hopefully Musk burns that fucking shithole of a company to the ground.  Censorship of any kind should not be tolerated in this day and age.  Most people with half a brain understand this.  The rest can go fuck themselves.

While the censorship there, and in pretty much all other social media, is rampant and pathetic, you don’t seen any of them crashing to the ground because of it, now do you? 

I don’t think Elon had any real want to buy Twitter. I think he just plans to fuck them up. An all cash offer? That wasn’t going to be done with just his money. He was going to be borrowing others money to do it. I like most things about Elon but the chest puffing in this deal is laughable at best. He bought as much stock as he could, without over extending himself. Now he just wants to fuck their stock up because they won’t let him have any say in how it’s all run. Anyone that couldn’t see this all happening a mile away is either ignorant or just acting like they are. 

1 hour ago, jdsky said:

/thread.   Anyone who didnt stand up and take notice when they, along with Facebook, Google, etc., canceled Trump and didnt realize exactly what that meant for the rest of us, to use a semi famous expression, is a brain dead retard.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

There’s truth social, parler, rumble, etc. They haven’t even put a dent in any other social media combined. What makes you think Elon can magically do it? 

Doubtful. 

While the censorship there, and in pretty much all other social media, is rampant and pathetic, you don’t seen any of them crashing to the ground because of it, now do you? 

I don’t think Elon had any real want to buy Twitter. I think he just plans to fuck them up. An all cash offer? That wasn’t going to be done with just his money. He was going to be borrowing others money to do it. I like most things about Elon but the chest puffing in this deal is laughable at best. He bought as much stock as he could, without over extending himself. Now he just wants to fuck their stock up because they won’t let him have any say in how it’s all run. Anyone that couldn’t see this all happening a mile away is either ignorant or just acting like they are. 

Musk is worth about 7-8 twitters , I think he could easily buy them with his own holdings. 

Edited by f7ben

On 4/14/2022 at 9:48 PM, SSFB said:

My Tesla stock is very tremendous! :owned:

One of my co workers is a former Tesla factory mechanic. Years ago he would get stock options and one of the reasons he left. He got a bunch of shares in five years. Plus he bought a shit load when it was low. He is doing real well for 30 years old, never sold a share. 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Musk is worth about 7-8 twitters , I think he could easily buy them with his own holdings. 

He doesn’t have enough liquid to pay cash for Twitter. That’s a fact. Now, if he sold some of his Tesla stock…..

8 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

He doesn’t have enough liquid to pay cash for Twitter. That’s a fact. Now, if he sold some of his Tesla stock…..

Short Tesla!